Sometimes Critical

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:20 PM

Thanks for the review:)

No problem!!! :)

Quick question if I may?

How long does it take you to do the conversation work on these?

#23 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:24 PM

No problem!!! :)

Quick question if I may?

How long does it take you to do the conversation work on these?

Could you explain what you mean by conversion please as i'm not to sure what you mean.What i did was got the flyer off the repo cleaned it reduced it then lamped it.It took me two days in all to lamp as i had loads of spare time on my hands with work being quiete.:)

#24 Mr House

Mr House

Sometimes Critical

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 07 February 2010 - 01:45 PM

Could you explain what you mean by conversion please as i'm not to sure what you mean.What i did was got the flyer off the repo cleaned it reduced it then lamped it.It took me two days in all to lamp as i had loads of spare time on my hands with work being quiete.:)

Ah ha!!!

I thought you were converting these as you said "thank dad for the 1280 this is based on"...

...in that case the REVIEW IS WRONG(!) as it compares some bits with DADS (bottom win panel) that is totally unfair on all the work you put in.

That'll be a mistake I won't make twice - in my coffee induced state, I read it as you used DADS work to do this.

The original question is mute as I was believing that you were spending hours resizing everything!!!

Sorry Tommy about my misunderstanding, I have updated things a little bit.

All I need now is to figure out what smile here I used for embarrased!!! :wubclub:

Edited by Mr House, 07 February 2010 - 01:51 PM.

#25 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 07 February 2010 - 02:10 PM

Ah ha!!!

I thought you were converting these as you said "thank dad for the 1280 this is based on"...

...in that case the REVIEW IS WRONG(!) as it compares some bits with DADS (bottom win panel) that is totally unfair on all the work you put in.

That'll be a mistake I won't make twice - in my coffee induced state, I read it as you used DADS work to do this.

The original question is mute as I was believing that you were spending hours resizing everything!!!

Sorry Tommy about my misunderstanding, I have updated things a little bit.

All I need now is to figure out what smile here I used for embarrased!!! :wubclub:

Lol not ot worry what i mean when i say based on is i used dads for the lamp and button nos saving me from doing a classic.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users