22 replies to this topic

#1 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:39 AM

I AM NOT ASKING FOR A RED EMU
I AM NOT HOPING OR TRYING TO KICKSTART OR INSIPIRE ANY ONE TO START A RED EMU

I've been around the community long enough to know that's not cool.

Anyhoo, now thats out of the way...

Firstly

I've been around and heard a lot of talk about Unemued machines (Dond, Scorpian 5, Epoch etc) but almost nothing about red gaming apart from a few machine requests from noobs. Has anyone had a go at emuing reds? What tech do they use? I read somewhere modified MPU5 but I'm not sure. Just wondering as I find reading these kind of topics facinating.

Most wanted red for emu? Probally Big shot AWP.

secondly

Anybody like any red machines in particular? They sem to get a bad rep for being tight but I've noticed they all seem to have a way that they need to be played. My red exp is limited to the machines below.

Legal Tender

Posted Image

Quite a git until I was schooled to how o play, lots of bonuses are good and your looking for number runner. Instead of letting the reels step down and the numbers boost you into the feature use the hold buttons to pause reels and try to step in 3 red or blue 7's, then gamble to the top. Doesn't let you up all the time but a number runner is a very good sign.

Started to win more than i lost on this after leaning to play. Abit of a strange machine in that there is only one way to get a "proper" jackpot and that's from hit the top hidden feature.

Big Shot Club

Posted Image

Known at work as "Big Shit" this was a tight machine but I expect it was more to do with it being a club machine as anything else. Didn't have it long. Apparantly the AWP maching is a lot of fun to play but I have never seen it IRL.

Bonkers

Posted Image

Not a bad machine but it had a method for playing too - something to do with keeping the two prize colums level or something, never got the hang of the machine. Quite fun though.

Paint The Town Red

Posted Image

The first red I played, and probally the most fun. Had it in a pub called Yates.

So Reds.

Discuss.

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:15 AM

I belive they don't run due to security issues. I haven't played a lot of red machines the only ones i can remember is legal tender and rich geza or what ever it's called. Oh there was another one which i think was a red gaming one. It was a lo tech one that had like a male devil and a female devel and the two together, they gave steaks i think that one i did like.

#3 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 01:18 AM

The best red gaming machine was jackpot genie a class machine and i would rather play a red gaming machine on £5 than any other make

Players Heaven - Red Gaming 'Jackpot Genie'

#4 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 08:56 AM

I would like to see their versions of Line Up.

Why oh why did they re-use the name Big Shot, so tarnishing the name and memory of an all time classic Barcrest MPU3

bj

#5 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 23 January 2010 - 10:53 AM

Yeah as rh says they dont run due to the reasons stated,and your right about the legal tender the machine giving a number runner on the bonus is a sign it is starting to be jp happy:D ive actually got this machine in my spare room but don't play it.

#6 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 11:49 AM

Im sorry but i dont see what the fascination (spelling ?) is in Red Gaming machines..they are the most gawd awful boring machines to play in the world..apart from S16's/B3's.

They are all roughly the same kinda theme apart from the odd one or 2..cash ladder up on side nudge ladder up the other..green features red features..higher or lower than a 4..higher a 7..still no nudge win..higher again..5..lose..oh theres a surprise...Zzzzzz.

I know they can streak pretty well and can be 'forced' to make the streak bigger but it costs well over a ton sometimes to do so.

They have the logo on the alpha..'Always stop at a Red' no chance.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#7 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:30 PM

The best red gaming machine was jackpot genie a class machine and i would rather play a red gaming machine on £5 than any other make

Players Heaven - Red Gaming 'Jackpot Genie'

Genie looks really good, but have never seen it around.

#8 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 12:37 PM

Im sorry but i dont see what the fascination (spelling ?) is in Red Gaming machines..they are the most gawd awful boring machines to play in the world..apart from S16's/B3's.

They are all roughly the same kinda theme apart from the odd one or 2..cash ladder up on side nudge ladder up the other..green features red features..higher or lower than a 4..higher a 7..still no nudge win..higher again..5..lose..oh theres a surprise...Zzzzzz.

I know they can streak pretty well and can be 'forced' to make the streak bigger but it costs well over a ton sometimes to do so.

They have the logo on the alpha..'Always stop at a Red' no chance.

I would disagree, all the other fruities seem to be clones. Or clones of clones. Or clones of clones which was a clone of some thing else which was proballly shit any way. I know this is'nt always the case but I still feel Reds are unfairly over looked, along with Extreme machines.

Always wanted to play this extreme, but never seen it.

Posted Image

#9 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 03:39 PM

ALL Red gaming machine since they were establish back in 2000 Use Barcrests MPU5. I dont no if any of the new ones are using MPU6 but I would suspect so.
They cannot be emulated because of a Security PIC in the way which halts the emu from running the ROM. There will be a way round it just non of our emulators can do it.

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#10 Fruity_Goodness

Fruity_Goodness

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 236 posts

Posted 23 January 2010 - 07:14 PM

Red fruities? Shitters, the lot of 'em if you ask me.
He who wrestles with a turd will be beshitted whether he fall under it or over it.

#11 davidfaylerwick

davidfaylerwick

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:01 AM

I would disagree, all the other fruities seem to be clones. Or clones of clones. Or clones of clones which was a clone of some thing else which was proballly shit any way. I know this is'nt always the case but I still feel Reds are unfairly over looked, along with Extreme machines.

#
ye we got that one down or local but a 35 quid dual stake number was really good 2 me to begin with was walking away with 70-85 quid on mondays after a buisy weekend traid but now all the regulars have gotten good at it pays out 84 % on 50p play so as soon as it backs the regulars know that 20 30 quid down the back will give a 70 mega feature :( but if u find a 35 quid one that is backing then stick 20 to 30 quid in it and u will walk away with a good profit also all of the red side features above streak normally give away 20 to 30 quid so if you get to that then its worth forcing

#12 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:27 AM

Reds were a group of ex-JPM workers who made their own fruits. They have their own qualities between games, but this isn't really seeable in £5 Jackpot versions, as they are flat as a pancake. Most of the time, you wait for the 4 to spin in to get you on the board. Apart from that, it's dead spins, and one unsuccessful hold after every £2.

#13 dazzalatic

dazzalatic

• Regulars
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:32 AM

Just got Jackpot Genie yesterday in replacement for the one i had that knackered up, if anyone needs any pics etc let me know i can take regular pics or scan the spare set of decals thats in the bottom.

Never played the machine before and after a few quid through it, it does seem rather a tight machine often going £5-£6 without a board and thats on 10p £5 jackpot, but once you do get the feature its a very entertaining little machine.

Daz.

#14 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:37 AM

The 10p £5 version has a nice run in it! Hope you enjoy winning when you get it!

#15 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 01:43 AM

Posted Image

here you go, this shows the unknown emptier for it ;)

YouTube - manic muncher

#16 davidfaylerwick

davidfaylerwick

• New Members
  • 21 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 02:15 AM

YouTube - manic muncher

i saw that on you tube a few weeks ago did make me gigle like i wonder how many neds have gone down the arcade with there 8 pound coins to try that one lol

on another topic i was reading somewhere that there was some sort of cheat- or at lest trick to this machine , or rather the line of machines of this brand?? all seamed very hush hush thiugh its prob just a load o bull anyway

#17 dazzalatic

dazzalatic

• Regulars
  • 133 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 09:19 AM

Just got Jackpot Genie yesterday in replacement for the one i had that knackered up, if anyone needs any pics etc let me know i can take regular pics or scan the spare set of decals thats in the bottom.

Never played the machine before and after a few quid through it, it does seem rather a tight machine often going £5-£6 without a board and thats on 10p £5 jackpot, but once you do get the feature its a very entertaining little machine.

Daz.

#18 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:10 PM

YouTube - manic muncher

Intresting vid I wanna play it more now! I wonder if that is genuine or if the machine was just ready to payout - it wouldn't be hard to wait until it was backing then force it until it's ready then take the vid.Guess by now it will have been chipped even if it cheat is real.

#19 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 03:54 PM

Intresting vid I wanna play it more now! I wonder if that is genuine or if the machine was just ready to payout - it wouldn't be hard to wait until it was backing then force it until it's ready then take the vid.Guess by now it will have been chipped even if it cheat is real.

its in open door mode

"oh no i appeared tohave dropped my coins"

#20 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 24 January 2010 - 04:19 PM

As said in my last posts never played a red machine b4 & never will, its all about the token jps, well the very few arcades which still have a good selection of them!! ;)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users