• Please log in to reply
1 reply to this topic

#1 fruitymad2003

fruitymad2003

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1964 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 03:44 PM

Where d oyou get roms for machines from and any chance of these being emulated Cash Run, fort boyard, King ko,Lotta luck,Lucky Strike (Look at barcrests website)Monty pythons flying circus(Awp and Club)Pysco Cash beast, Big Brother (awp and Club) Rumble in the jungle, Thunderbird, up and over , club fruitopia, Club pacman,juicy jackpot club,Euphoria, this is all sorry if they are unemulatable im not really sure what mpu they are im new to this scene. Fruity

#2 Wozza

Wozza

Advanced Member

• Gold Supporters
  • 453 posts

Posted 16 July 2003 - 08:31 PM

I see you don't want much then !

The ROMS come from the actual machine, i.e. the rom is removed from the original machine and put into a ROM reading machine and then transfered to disk.

Only certain machines can be currently emulated, which is basically older machines (but thats not always the case) so if these machines are new then I am afraid its a while before these will be seen on the emulation scene.

The easy rule is if there not on this site then the chances are they are not currently emulated.

But as you can see new machines are appearing all the time so keep watching the news items.

Hope this helps

Wozza
Wozza

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users