Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:03 PM

Looking at flats to rent in nottingham
and the first one is way too high.
surely this is a mistake :twitcy:

Babbacombe Drive, Bestwood, Nottingham NG5, 3 bedroom terraced - 1697285 - Zoopla!

gotta laugh at the ads."need a loan".

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:14 PM

I'm sure some council somewhere will pay it though hts lol...

I'll leave it there I think hahaha

#3 Johnnyafc

Johnnyafc

#Lapsed

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1590 posts

Posted 14 January 2010 - 06:27 PM

Recent sales nearby Price paid
2 Babbacombe Drive £88,000

lol
Posted Image

#4 Darienne

Darienne

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 337 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:08 PM

Nottingham -- The gun capital of the UK

#5 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 12:31 PM

Looking at flats to rent in nottingham
and the first one is way too high.
surely this is a mistake :twitcy:

Babbacombe Drive, Bestwood, Nottingham NG5, 3 bedroom terraced - 1697285 - Zoopla!

gotta laugh at the ads."need a loan".

NG5 area (Notts City Hospital / Nottingham Police HQ, Oxclose Lane), is a shithole lol.

Was down that area yesterday, fitting a vinal floor, in me mates mam's place. Ice is frigging deadly round there, and does not help much with the way the roads are so steep.

I know quite a number of places in the NG10 / M1, J25 (Long Eaton) area, that are good for the rent (One bed flat, Derby Road, around £350 PM).

There are also some 2 / 3 bed houses close by too, down the Bennet Street / College Street area too, that are not too badly priced. Most are ran by Robert Ellis (Beeston), IMS, and Wallice Jones in town.

Close to the M1 / A52, Buses for Derby / Nottingham / Ilkeston (Bus stops are next to the flat), and 10 mins walk to train station, if you want me to find the info out for you?

#6 hitthesix

hitthesix

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3382 posts

Posted 15 January 2010 - 01:03 PM

NG5 area (Notts City Hospital / Nottingham Police HQ, Oxclose Lane), is a shithole lol.

Was down that area yesterday, fitting a vinal floor, in me mates mam's place. Ice is frigging deadly round there, and does not help much with the way the roads are so steep.

I know quite a number of places in the NG10 / M1, J25 (Long Eaton) area, that are good for the rent (One bed flat, Derby Road, around £350 PM).

There are also some 2 / 3 bed houses close by too, down the Bennet Street / College Street area too, that are not too badly priced. Most are ran by Robert Ellis (Beeston), IMS, and Wallice Jones in town.

Close to the M1 / A52, Buses for Derby / Nottingham / Ilkeston (Bus stops are next to the flat), and 10 mins walk to train station, if you want me to find the info out for you?

Thanks for the offer mate, it is for the ex and now she has changed her plans(yet again) :eek:

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users