10 replies to this topic

#1 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 05:57 PM

Taser used on 10-year-old girl who didn't want to take a shower

by Emma Cossey Nov 19th 2009

An officer used a Taser gun on a 10-year-old girl after she refused to take a shower. The police had been called in after her mother had complained that she was behaving in an unruly manner and refusing to take a shower.

She then proceeded to give the officer permission to taser the girl.

Reported in the Telegraph, it's alleged that the officer arrived to discover the girl curled up on the floor, screaming. He wrote that "Her mother told me to take her if I needed to".

The girl was "violently kicking and verbally combative" when he tried to take her into custody.

He then used the stun gun on her back for a brief moment.

The girl's father has admitted that the little girl was experiencing emotional problems, but felt that "treating her like an animal" was a step too far.

I hate police brutality but this is sick & really is a step too far!:arghh:

#2 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:37 PM

Who the f*** rings the police with an unruly 10yr old kid. What are her parents doing about the behaviour? f*** sake!

#3 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 19 November 2009 - 06:51 PM

Could have been worse, could have used the taser on her when she was in the shower....... ouch.

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:08 PM

Who the f*** rings the police with an unruly 10yr old kid. What are her parents doing about the behaviour? f*** sake!

Exactly..ffs if the parents cant control a 10yr old wean what chance have they got when they are 14-15 or older.

Nothing a good skelp on the arse wouldnt sort out IMO..but spose in this day n age thats not 'PC' and you can get done for assault.

Feckin joke if ye ask me.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:12 PM

Was this in England ?

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#6 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:24 PM

I was just thinking that...sounds like it would be something that happens in america.

#7 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:25 PM

Was this in England ?

No america but imo makes little difference, I remember that guy in uk got hit from behind by a :policeman: and thrown to the floor then shortly after he died and also that young woman got hit in the face by a :policeman: which was caught on camera. I use to be a handful in my earlier days (amazing how havin kids slows us down) and got beat-up by the :policeman: too but hey sh*t happens but they really p*ss me off when they use too much force especially on women and kids

#8 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:44 PM

I also know (we all do!) of robbers raping old folk and everything else...do you see all those cases that happen daily i'm sure you don't?

Thing is, theres bad in every 'way of life'.

With the Police its highlighted (rightly mabey--mabey not?) 1000x by the media.....but lets keep level headed!

#9 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 07:51 PM

I also know (we all do!) of robbers raping old folk and everything else...do you see all those cases that happen daily i'm sure you don't?

Thing is, theres bad in every 'way of life'.

With the Police its highlighted (rightly mabey--mabey not?) 1000x by the media.....but lets keep level headed!

Good Point!

#10 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 19 November 2009 - 08:18 PM

No america

there you go then

My Youtube

Posted Image