• 4578 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:52 AM

just downloaded ther latest pre activated version. will get back to you all xxx

#22 bar x 500

bar x 500

• New Members
  • 38 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 11:53 AM

I'm going to wait untill Windows 7 has been out for 6 months so that nearly all of the glitches that are on it now will be fixed by then.

#23 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 October 2009 - 01:26 PM

just downloaded ther latest pre activated version. will get back to you all xxx

I downloaded one of them. Still come up with a serial box which I left blank and it installed. Activation left 25 days. I'm fearing a f*** up hehe. Good job I'm just testing it on the laptop. :undecided:

#24 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:35 PM

I downloaded one of them. Still come up with a serial box which I left blank and it installed. Activation left 25 days. I'm fearing a f*** up hehe. Good job I'm just testing it on the laptop. :undecided:

Geddy..im not 100% sure on this..but i think if you go onto Microshites even though you cant download the beta version for testing purposes..you can still request a legit key that will remain active till May 2010..but from March 2010 your PC will start shutting itself down every 2 hours and warning you the version your using is about to expire.

Its summat like that anyway..dunno how it would go if you are using a Final OEM version of it as well though..the version i have i got from Microshite and its an evaluation copy.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#25 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 October 2009 - 02:44 PM

but from March 2010 your PC will start shutting itself down every 2 hours and warning you the version your using is about to expire.

Oh like win98 used to do hehe.

The version I got was from usenet so nothing legit about it. Hehe.

#26 flipside

flipside

fruity loopy

• New Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:17 AM

removed - Don't post serialz on this site!

try one of these geddy

Edited by duplu, 18 October 2009 - 10:04 AM.

#27 flipside

flipside

fruity loopy

• New Members
  • 54 posts

Posted 18 October 2009 - 07:25 AM

oh and if you want to activate windows 7 try this

removed

works with all versions of win 7

Edited by duplu, 18 October 2009 - 10:04 AM.

#28 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 19 October 2009 - 06:59 AM

An interesting read...BBC NEWS | Business | Why Microsoft can't afford Windows 7 to fail

#29 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 19 October 2009 - 09:44 AM

Well i think i may have to go for this windows 7 as my vista is just to slow for my liking..can't believe what a let down vista was when i got it was expecting something maybe 3 times faster than xp not going back a few years to win 98.:err:

#30 johnjohn

johnjohn

• New Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 02:54 PM

oh and if you want to activate windows 7 try this

removed

works with all versions of win 7

i bet the pm system is going mad now

#31 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 04:37 PM

almost a snap, leave the serial box blank and it installs and is pre-activated.

#32 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 09:08 AM

Right for all you windows 7 users who miss the classic view in the windows start menu i found this i like it and used it alot so those of you that preferred the classic view should like this.

Attached Files

:) Hold Yer Plums Or Go For The Melons :)

#33 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:15 AM

Can always right click desktop>personalize and chose the classic theme from there.

I like the whole new look of Windows7 anyway..tiled windows..aero theme etc..the classic theme looks too Windows 98'ish.

Its good that its still included for PC's running on lower spec..but i think it would be a bit like buying a BMW then stripping it down to look like a Micra.

#34 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:30 AM

Todd it does not change the windows theme or the aero theme it just changes the start menu view which some prefer the classic view including myself for me windows 7 is perfect accept i liked using the classic view of the start menu.

#35 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:37 AM

Todd it does not change the windows theme or the aero theme it just changes the start menu view which some prefer the classic view including myself for me windows 7 is perfect accept i liked using the classic view of the start menu.

Ahhh i see..apologies i thought it changed the whole look of it..never used it before.

I didnt mean to sound pedantic or unappreciative i was just giving my opinion of prefrences..i like the whole look of Win7 as it is.

#36 Bandits

Bandits

• Regulars
  • 1124 posts

Posted 03 April 2010 - 10:47 AM

Ahhh i see..apologies i thought it changed the whole look of it..never used it before.

I didnt mean to sound pedantic or unappreciative i was just giving my opinion of prefrences..i like the whole look of Win7 as it is.

No offense taken fella i always used the classic view on the start menu on xp and vista and prefer it and know others will do too so i thought I'd share it here

Happy Easter.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users