eyespyegaming / slotmachineheaven

• Please log in to reply
80 replies to this topic

#1 rudibryson

rudibryson

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 04:43 PM

bought a machine couple of weeks ago , when i loaded it with coins and tested it i realised

1) buttons sticked
2) note accepter did not work
3) Locks on the cabinet did not work
4) something wrong with hopper

rung them immediatley and was told they would sort it no problem , even if it meaned giving me a replacement machine , but had to ring back in 3 days as he was in a meeting

rang back 4 days later - yet another meeting but assured me he would fix it .

got through after 2 weeks - but he said it was now out of warranty !!!!

WTF , tried to phone him , but would not pick up his phone , just replied to text messages .
WHAT A COMPLETE TOSSER AND JOKE COMPANY

stuck with a pile of shit machine now , BUT i will have the last laugh , hes going to be delivering machines all round the country on bogus addresses .

DO NOT BUY FROM THE JOKERS , be warned

#2 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 05:29 PM

bought a machine couple of weeks ago , when i loaded it with coins and tested it i realised

1) buttons sticked

rung them immediatley and was told they would sort it no problem , even if it meaned giving me a replacement machine , but had to ring back in 3 days as he was in a meeting

WTF , tried to phone him , but would not pick up his phone , just replied to text messages .

stuck with a pile of shit machine now , BUT i will have the last laugh , hes going to be delivering machines all round the country on bogus addresses .

erm..... ADVANCE LEISURE is NOT eyespygaming and may lead u into slander.

eyespy gaming is infact slotmachine heaven or fruitmachine heaven on ebay.

please either correct this info or get a mod to delete the thread. as slandering the wrong name/company will lead to you hefty court costs

PLEASE GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT BEFORE POSTING!!!

Edited by lincs1, 05 October 2009 - 05:34 PM.

#3 fruitsnappa

fruitsnappa

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1304 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 06:00 PM

Have to agree with Lincs. I've never bought from Advance but have heard good reports about them. They are NOT Eyespygaming.

My last machine I purchased from Eyespy was "Bully For You" and when testing found that two reels had the optos set on the wrong side of the reel mech, sorted this myself but won't be using them again.

They seem to have gone very quiet on Ebay at the moment have Eyespy.

#4 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:12 PM

i bought a Club cops and robbers from eyespygaming about 2 years ago. the motherboard was faulty on arrival - which should havew been checked before dispatch.

what i challenged the secretary i was told that sometimes motherboards do indeed get loose during transit... my reply was `they do indeed, but that does not explain the leaked battery all over the motherboard, or the fact the the hopper or note acceptor was not even plugged in....

Whilst i did finally get a replacement a week later i did indeed feel let down.

Stemik and advanced leisure, in my opinion, go the extra mile to see that the machine is up and running for you.

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:13 PM

1) buttons sticked

personally i would complain to ebay that the machine was suppied faulty. under the new rules, ebay will refund your money, and he owes the money to them.

#6 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:27 PM

i bought a Club cops and robbers from eyespygaming about 2 years ago. the motherboard was faulty on arrival - which should havew been checked before dispatch.

what i challenged the secretary i was told that sometimes motherboards do indeed get loose during transit... my reply was `they do indeed, but that does not explain the leaked battery all over the motherboard, or the fact the the hopper or note acceptor was not even plugged in....

Whilst i did finally get a replacement a week later i did indeed feel let down.

Stemik and advanced leisure, in my opinion, go the extra mile to see that the machine is up and running for you.

Stemik without doubt, never had a problem with em, and they are quite local to me too

Nowt is too much bother for em, and they will look after you.

Very reasonable with delivery costs too.

#7 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 05 October 2009 - 07:29 PM

All changed the title for ya mate:)

Next time don't worry about using the report button in these situ's, just drop one of us a PM and we will be happy to help:)

On the subject of that change however...I boight a machine from Advance Leisure not that long ago
They said 4-10 days delivery, but it came NEXT DAY
The delivery man was very helpful in getting it all set up.......It needed to be upstairs though and he was on his own, so we didn't bother him about that.
When the coin mech dropped all coins down the back, the guy over the phone reassured me it didn't need a routing plug, and he explained it all well to me. He offered to replace the mech if it was dodgy as well:), in the end we got it working
So a nice 2006 Horizon cab machine, great condition, great help with problems, and all for £215 for machine and delivery...Bargain!!!

So if other people are thinking of buying through Slotmachineheaven...Don't do it, buy through AL instead;)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#8 oka1981

oka1981

• New Members
  • 46 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 09:51 AM

1) buttons sticked

I tried to get a machine from them and they turned up with summit totally different i never took it lol. What a joke. said the machine i won was faulty. What was it doing on ebay then? Never again.sayin that i havn't seen anything of them in a while. Probablly gonna change their name....again lol

#9 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 10:02 AM

slotmachine heaven is still very much on the go

Hissing Quid £5/£35 Jackpot Bell Fruit Machine "MINT" on eBay (end time 15-Oct-09 12:30:28 BST)

#10 keverton2001

keverton2001

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 04:47 PM

these guys are the biggest joke on ebay i got a machine with a hand written start button hopper not plugged in no coin mech entry and a cracked front door

#11 c0nfu53d

c0nfu53d

• Regulars
  • 288 posts

Posted 06 October 2009 - 06:58 PM

1) buttons sticked

You reported the fault within the warrenty so it should be honoured and it he's on ebay and you payed via paypal just claim your money back from paypal/credit card company.

failing that use a small claims court

#12 rudibryson

rudibryson

• New Members
  • 18 posts

Posted 08 October 2009 - 06:49 PM

the problem was it was through emails on ebay , i asked his best price , and he knocked 20 quid off for paying cash on delivery without going through ebay .

so i guess im stuck , no recipt , no paypal , no ebay :/

jokers , complete jokers

#13 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 23 October 2009 - 10:11 AM

oops, just read this post, my machine was bought from them, which will be here in a few days,

Advance Leisure was of course my first choice, but i emailed them asking some essential questions regarding buying a machine from them, a day later i still had no reply so i emailed "slotmachineheaven" they replied in around 3 hours, 5 days later and "advance leisure" still have not responded to my email which would of made them a sale if replied to.

I know for "slotmachine heaven" there is a few problems with their listings:

some with wrong pictures
some with wrong coin/jackpot values

but the general idea from their feedback is most people are happy with their machines, so it looks like 98% chance of having no problems with them

#14 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:12 PM

just as a quick update...

its been approximately 2 days since i paid for my machine from "slotmachineheaven"

i made contact after paying to suggest the best day for delivery, they emailed back within the hour to say thats no problem.

Receptionist (or whoever she is) called today to confirm address and that it will be delivered on that arranged day, she also said the delivery driver would call me an hour before he arrives...

so far that seems like really good service, will post again in this thread once the machine arrives and give updates (quality of machine/service) but so far i expect it to be quite good

#15 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 06:23 PM

That was the same delivery routine that I had with Advance Leisure. AFAIK Slotmachineheaven are efficient but it's the machines and aftersales not up to standard
Still, here's hoping you get yourself a good quality machine:)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
visit Jackpottyforums

#16 Sparkz

Sparkz

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 164 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 07:30 PM

That was the same delivery routine that I had with Advance Leisure. AFAIK Slotmachineheaven are efficient but it's the machines and aftersales not up to standard
Still, here's hoping you get yourself a good quality machine:)

yea thats pretty much it,

from what people have said, some have had a decent machine, all worked well, looked nice etc, but others have had the opposite, im hoping im one of the "lucky" few :D

#17 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:11 PM

i will be taking a delivery of an all fired up by barcrest tomorrow *sunday*, slotmachineheaven assures me that its got no missing parts and has been fully workshopped and in full working order.

i'll keep you all posted as to how the transaction went.

has anyone had dealings with the driver? meaning has anyone had the driver helping to carry machines upstairs, or won't he carry machines upstairs?

#18 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:17 PM

That would probably be driver's discretion. You could try offer em a bit more to help take the machine up, though our driver looked younger than me! And he was on his own, so we kept it downstairs until one of me mates came and helped me lift it upstairs. Horrible thing to lift up stairs with 2 corners as well!

visit Jackpottyforums

#19 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:36 PM

That would probably be driver's discretion. You could try offer em a bit more to help take the machine up, though our driver looked younger than me! And he was on his own, so we kept it downstairs until one of me mates came and helped me lift it upstairs. Horrible thing to lift up stairs with 2 corners as well!

cheers for that cb, i'll offer the driver a few extra quid and see if he will help,

i have instructed slotmachineheaven to fit a set of castors to the base of the machine @ cost of an extra fiver.

RH has seen my stairs and he knows how difficult it will be to get a machine upstairs.

#20 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 24 October 2009 - 08:54 PM

What are they like then...Spiral staircase, with a couple of dead ends and steps missing? And maybe a few tripwires in for good measure?:lol:

visit Jackpottyforums

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users