Photo
- - - - -

Whats the tightest machine you guys have played?

• Please log in to reply
71 replies to this topic

#41 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 14 August 2009 - 10:31 PM

what machine was it rh

The last dond to be posted in the video section, not sure if its the big red or something like that. what a twat of a machine.

#42 Guest_barcrest junky_*

Guest_barcrest junky_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2009 - 04:57 PM

One I played today. £80 in a 10p £5 jp dond. £37 to get my first board and that gave me dond but ended up with £1. Then £12 later another feature and i think ur gonna make a lot of money today which gave me £5 of the MS then dead for another £20 got 2 boards but was killed on the COB. Then the last £12 odd I got a MS for £15 and the place was about to close so had to leave.

Just tell me how the f*** can a 10p £5JP machine go almost 370 spins without a single win offered or feature. I went in to have a lil bit of fun on a 10p machine but ended up so pissed off that I wanted to smash the hell out the dam machine. Why do they do this and the speed at which it took it was crazy, the reels was spinning very fast like having a very fast pc and putting the speed up so it is crazy fast.

I will not be playing that machine again ever, total bag of shit.

Sorry you got shafted RH, but that is exactly why I no longer play 'em.:nah:

bj

#43 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 16 August 2009 - 05:05 PM

That's deal or no deal for ya shafts the fook out of one person so someone who just walks on and gets a big mega streak horrible machines.

#44 FruitBash

FruitBash

Triple 7 Engineer

• Regulars
  • 430 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 03:34 AM

eh ?
didnt under stand that

You really are thick, aren't you?

#45 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 07:55 AM

any £500 machine lol, only ever put 10 in these but was well happy on my first spin in hunstanton last week 4 gold discs on elvis.....for 25 utter pish, then got 3 discs ten goes later for 30, then 3 jukebox for 50 so was happy in end but was thinking of at least 100 for 4 discs
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#46 scofer

scofer

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 11:29 AM

any £500 machine lol, only ever put 10 in these but was well happy on my first spin in hunstanton last week 4 gold discs on elvis.....for 25 utter pish, then got 3 discs ten goes later for 30, then 3 jukebox for 50 so was happy in end but was thinking of at least 100 for 4 discs

Thats what's evil about £500 machines, you think you know when the machine is a good mood, then it just Kills you of in an Instant.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#47 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 17 August 2009 - 02:10 PM

Stingiest machine i ever played has got to be a Bar-X 20p/£8JP in our local Quicksilver years ago - never ever saw it pay out a JP and im convinced to this day it was fiddled LOL peeps (myself included ) used to pur loads into it with little or no return

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#48 Tazorrr

Tazorrr

• New Members
  • 32 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 10:16 AM

Psycho cash beast 2
Show me the mummy

#49 pimpalicious

pimpalicious

• New Members
  • 60 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:10 PM

Played a Bar-X in barmouth N wales. 15quid 25p play. after 65 quid..it decides to throw me a shitty 2 quid win..and then goes dead for another 30 quid, before the JP drops in..no holds..nothing.

The annoying thing was, quite often the reels would stop for what you would think would be a winning nudge..and nothing..did it quite often. Also, you can tell if it's an original electrocoin program..or an after market rechip..this was pure Electrocoin.

%age must of been dire.

Oldskooler

#50 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 20 August 2009 - 03:42 PM

was in the arcade about a week ago now and went on a machine that was dropping .... a fish full of dollars (by empire)

set to £5 10p a play and before i went on it had about 14 to 15 pounds down the back without a board or even a win so i went on it with about 20 pounds and eventually got it to .... play?

put 25 in so a total of about 40 pounds in and got fish full of dollars feature for £4.80 that was it .... so i left it

a few hours past and it was back dropping again but completley dead so i thought id would put the 4.80 back in and nothing at all not even a board .... so i left it again and the machine just carried on playing as normal (£10 in for a £1.20 to 80p boards) so a mad streak off an empire .... isnt

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#51 Banditmad

Banditmad

• Regulars
  • 55 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 09:51 AM

our Club has recently replaced Club Rolling Thunder with Club Monte Carlo and this machine can be a bugger to get anything out of it.

#52 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 11:47 AM

I played a 10p/£5JP The Spice is Right and its had in excess of £150 without a I.M board. Surely theres something not quite right going on.

#53 cliffc

cliffc

• Regulars
  • 946 posts

Posted 27 August 2009 - 02:12 PM

Hi

Anything with a photo of Noel Edmonds on it

Regards

Cliff C

#54 gamester_f

gamester_f

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 09:57 AM

Barcrest Big Cheese. 3 spins and you were gone. When it dropped though, it dropped a sweet amount.

#55 Magz

Magz

• Regulars
  • 887 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 11:56 AM

I played a 10p/£5JP The Spice is Right and its had in excess of £150 without a I.M board. Surely theres something not quite right going on.

You played 1500 spins on a 10p a go machine? Man, you must have been bored to death after that (as well as skint)...

#56 shajder

shajder

• New Members
  • 43 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 12:30 PM

I've got a quick question about the 3+ player machines like Golden Game, Monopoly, Party Time, etc. If, say, you put £20 in one of the 3 machines and get nothing, does the whole unit register that £20 has been put in or just that machine?

Does it make any difference if you then switch to another machine?

In terms of tightness, I'd have to say most Empire machines. They block like nothing else I've ever seen!

I remember back in 1996 when I went to a small arcade down south somewhere and put about £15 in a 5p a go Road Hog machine (probably £8 token jp back then) and only got a few holds. That was it. No nudges at all, no wins and no boards. I'm sure it was fixed as it was a small shithole of an arcade

#57 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 28 December 2009 - 01:50 PM

Re - Topic....... our lasses handbag.

#58 hurricane

hurricane

• Regulars
  • 734 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 04:53 PM

You played 1500 spins on a 10p a go machine? Man, you must have been bored to death after that (as well as skint)...

Well, it was over two days. i know nobody else had been on it cause it had the same reel setup that i had left it with.

#59 SUPER7

SUPER7

Shouldn't Fruit Machines Payout Fruit??

• Regulars
  • 642 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 05:17 PM

I've got a quick question about the 3+ player machines like Golden Game, Monopoly, Party Time, etc. If, say, you put £20 in one of the 3 machines and get nothing, does the whole unit register that £20 has been put in or just that machine?

Does it make any difference if you then switch to another machine?

In terms of tightness, I'd have to say most Empire machines. They block like nothing else I've ever seen!

I remember back in 1996 when I went to a small arcade down south somewhere and put about £15 in a 5p a go Road Hog machine (probably £8 token jp back then) and only got a few holds. That was it. No nudges at all, no wins and no boards. I'm sure it was fixed as it was a small shithole of an arcade

Each machine has its own %. ;)

#60 liamr

liamr

• Regulars
  • 149 posts

Posted 28 December 2009 - 07:04 PM

cops and robbers rell to video £70 jp

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users