Roms Request

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 subby

subby

• Regulars
  • 196 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 05:08 PM

Has anybody got the roms for Fright Night?

#2 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 06 July 2003 - 08:15 PM

Fright Night is an Empire machine and as we all know we cannot host Empire ROMs. It is also no longer to download these ROMs from Empire.

Maybe some nice person will PM you with an alternative download source.

:bigups:

#3 Pacman

Pacman

• New Members
  • 3 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 11:09 AM

i have them , i think i have send them to u, but i will upload them to Fruit-emu as well. plz let me know and i will email them if u want.

#4 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 11:54 AM

Do not upload them to Fruit-Emu as we have taken the decision not to host any Empire ROMs at the companies request.

Please also do not attach them to any private messages.

Of course e-mailing them to each other is none of my business, so feel free!

#5 JustInfo

JustInfo

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 233 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 12:50 PM

Do not upload them to Fruit-Emu as we have taken the decision not to host any Empire ROMs at the companies request.

Please also do not attach them to any private messages.

Of course e-mailing them to each other is none of my business, so feel free!

In which case I would like to remind you that the author of JPeMu explicitly stated on Poundrun that he wanted all versions of JPeMu removed from all websites. No versions are now authorised for distribution. I notice all versions are available for download from this site.

#6 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 07 July 2003 - 02:42 PM

In which case I would like to remind you that the author of JPeMu explicitly stated on Poundrun that he wanted all versions of JPeMu removed from all websites. No versions are now authorised for distribution. I notice all versions are available for download from this site.

If the author wants all versions of JPeMu removed from the web-site then he only needs to contact the e-mail address stated at the bottom of each page.

I try not to read some threads on Poundrun as they sometimes makes for depressing reading.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users