:bigeyes08: live to have a good time not to have a long time :bigeyes18:

#5 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:07 PM

Nffcfan. You need to attach the .gam file as well. The ram file you uploaded is the right one, but we need the other file as well. :)

#6 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:20 PM

works for me really good game play ive already had 250 out of it :L
cheers m8 :)

#7 Matty.N

Matty.N

• Regulars
  • 3111 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:37 PM

Its my fault

i forgot to say to include the gam file aswell =/

#8 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 10:41 PM

this is well good at this time and present i got 310 quid in the ban only if it was real would of been 50 quid stright to fe :)

#9 stanmarsh14

stanmarsh14

Sado-masochist

• Gold Supporters
  • 3120 posts

Posted 31 March 2009 - 11:09 PM

Someone let me know if its ok! :bigeyes07:

To have Forest as your Avatar...... NO CHANCE! :p

#10 nffcfan

nffcfan

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 04:43 PM

Is this the one?

Attached Files

#11 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 05:25 PM

Played another few hundred through on top of the 6K, it's not ready. Bar still on 250, same as before.

:(

#12 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 07:22 PM

Played another few hundred through on top of the 6K, it's not ready. Bar still on 250, same as before.

:(

snap, same here.

#13 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:05 PM

Well just goes to show how much they realy can take. I bet bfg are not liking this at all, I mean who wants to play a clubber where you can put in over £6,500 to get a £500 jp

#14 James

James

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 263 posts

Donator

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:15 PM

Maybe its just one of these ones that just doesnt jackpot, or maybe the RAM file is broke because of sheer brute force like one machine that was posted a whole ago that i cant remember :)

#15 piesthecat

piesthecat

Creator'N'Stuff

• Regulars
  • 1047 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 08:52 PM

well altogether on top of the 6k in i put 69 quid in for 900 out of now

#16 letemspin

letemspin

• Regulars
  • 93 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:05 PM

Maybe its just one of these ones that just doesnt jackpot, or maybe the RAM file is broke because of sheer brute force like one machine that was posted a whole ago that i cant remember :)

But the RAM file shouldn't 'break' James, nor should a club machine not be capable of even paying a jackpot (let alone one with a massive, supposed £500 JP acting as a 'draw' to players, with the next highest reel win a paltry £60 at 50p per game, less than the new AWP JP!)

No doubt these machines have minimum payout notices of 80% or even higher; the code should ensure in all circumstances that this is maintained (the emulated machine is supposedly set at 90%!)

It would appear that there are but two possibilities here; either the emulator itself does accurately represent the real machine to a very large extent (i.e. is totally inaccurate as an emulation) and/or the game itself is fundamentally incapable of paying the stated minimum payout over many thousands of pounds worth of plays, under at least certain circumstances?

This kind of thing wouldn't happen with effectively and externally regulated machines with certified, audited core code/RNGs etc. Imagine Vegas fielding $1000 JP, $1 play fruit machines with 90% payout notices yet only giving 3% payout over $12000 worth of credits? Or another mainstream form of gambling similarly affected, like a Bingo game claiming a 90% return in writing but only paying out an actual 3% return, as averaged over thousands of games? I think not.

#17 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 09:24 PM

yay, got a jackpot £100 after the 6k ram file, tried it again and it worked.

rather than tell you al lthe secret, try other ways rather than the straight force. this machine will block you at £250 every time.

#18 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:54 PM

nails is right when are all you people going to realise that brute force is not the way anymore - nearly all clubbers have anti-brute-force code built in....
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#19 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 01 April 2009 - 10:55 PM

But the RAM file shouldn't 'break' James, nor should a club machine not be capable of even paying a jackpot (let alone one with a massive, supposed £500 JP acting as a 'draw' to players, with the next highest reel win a paltry £60 at 50p per game, less than the new AWP JP!)

No doubt these machines have minimum payout notices of 80% or even higher; the code should ensure in all circumstances that this is maintained (the emulated machine is supposedly set at 90%!)

It would appear that there are but two possibilities here; either the emulator itself does accurately represent the real machine to a very large extent (i.e. is totally inaccurate as an emulation) and/or the game itself is fundamentally incapable of paying the stated minimum payout over many thousands of pounds worth of plays, under at least certain circumstances?

This kind of thing wouldn't happen with effectively and externally regulated machines with certified, audited core code/RNGs etc. Imagine Vegas fielding $1000 JP, $1 play fruit machines with 90% payout notices yet only giving 3% payout over $12000 worth of credits? Or another mainstream form of gambling similarly affected, like a Bingo game claiming a 90% return in writing but only paying out an actual 3% return, as averaged over thousands of games? I think not.

How can you even compare a vegas slot with a uk machine since when can you brute force a vegas slot when you cannot throw wins away... ?
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#20 theabbey

theabbey

• Regulars
  • 353 posts

Posted 02 April 2009 - 03:46 AM

The machine is not designed to force tho is it.
Collect them wins as you would in real life,Then tell me what percentage you get .
I will say no more on the matter till i kill this 6k ram off

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users