63 replies to this topic

#41 stu55554

stu55554

Qualified IT Technition

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 757 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 02:20 AM

all she did was show her beaver on tv anyone can get famous nowadays shes been given too much credit, just a normal person people die all the time why give her money people in africa die every 3 min yet the media dont find the nearest dieing person and appeal for money to save the famillky in the future £1 million is too greedy, rant over
toddy likes to change signatures as he has nothing better to do..

#42 cave

cave

• New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:05 AM

i have to say im glad she has died as my dad had cancer and died on 16th march but u didnt see me in the media about how ill he was and you didnt see me wanting to release a book on how his dieing days were. i just think its sick they want to release a book on it.
ok she did the media thing for her kids but she had money already she didnt need max clifford then for it. my auntie died of cancer leaving behind 3kids but we didnt have money to give them the family gave them love and she died with dignity. And now jades afamily want to be left alone i say they should have thought about that from the beginning they arent going to get that at the funeral.
i think it was disgusting that jack tweed got let out of prison and put on tag to be with her, if u do a crime then you do the time in my books. i would make him goto prison now for his next crime for 10yrs...lol

#43 cave

cave

• New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:43 PM

omg i cant believe it, now they want to release a film about her life story... this just get worse by the moment, we have had to put up with her in RL and now shes dead we cant get away from it

#44 raverpat

raverpat

Retired punter of 16 years

• Regulars
  • 233 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 09:50 PM

Jade Goody was a gob shite. I feel sorry for her kids but I could never feel sorry for her.
Let's smash Partytime.

#45 cardie

cardie

Me Gusta

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3431 posts

Posted 27 March 2009 - 11:01 PM

tis bad for the kids

but thats all im arsed about

My Youtube

Posted Image

Rest in peace Barcrest !

Quit Gambling as of 3rd of March 2012

#46 robert666

robert666

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 01:10 AM

i really hated jade goody when she was alive i dont see why that should change know shes dead

#47 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 08:20 AM

i really hated jade goody when she was alive i dont see why that should change know shes dead

member since 2006 and this is your first post

#48 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:31 AM

i have to say im glad she has died

WTF !!! How fkin shallow can you get ?

Yeah ok i know what your saying..we have all lost loved ones and theres been no big fuss over it..but theres no need for a statement like that.

Love or hate her thats no age for anyone to die.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#49 mazooma

mazooma

I'm not dead yet

• Regulars
  • 915 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 09:37 AM

Love or hate her thats no age for anyone to die.

Except Saddam Hussein, Adolf Hitler, Cherie Blair, Gordon Brown, Josepf Fritzel, Peter Sutcliffe, Myra Hindley, Roy Whiting, Piers Morgan, Charles Bronson....etc etc etc

RIP Jade - You did nothing wrong.
Where you came from, is gone.
Where you thought you were going, was never there.
And where you're at right now, aint no good, unless you can get away from it.

#50 stuart4000

stuart4000

• New Members
  • 143 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:27 AM

Her saying that the cameras filming her rapid deterioration was to raise money for her children was bullshit. There was plenty money in the bank, i'm sure she'll have been advised (because there's no way she'd think about it) early in her "career" to take out life insurance...

The only reason that the cameras and publicity kept rolling was because she needed it. Attention/tv/pictures.... it was her heroin, she was hooked, she didn't know anything else.

And now there's talk of a film? What next, a £1/£70 machine in her honour?!?!
If the beef is red, the cow is dead.

#51 Dougsta

Dougsta

Stampede!

• Silver Supporters
  • 806 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:35 AM

What next, a £1/£70 machine in her honour?!?!

Goody's Gold?

Good or no Good?

Crazy Goody?

#52 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 28 March 2009 - 10:43 AM

as perchance its happened

Showbiz - News - Tweed 'to write Jade tell-all book' - Digital Spy

Unreal!!

I don't think Jack has fully accepted that Jade has gone, he is acting in the same way he was when she was still alive," a friend said.

Like he really gives a f*** - this has made him. He will never have to work again (not that he has worked before)

Jack Tweed has reportedly been offered a significant sum to write a tell-all book about his life with Jade Goody.

So he can go out and buy some more golf clubs. Poor f*****g chav Jack, rubbing his hands with glee. I can only pray that the kids are kept well away from him because he is pure scum! :mad:

#53 uya

uya

• Regulars
  • 123 posts

Posted 28 March 2009 - 03:57 PM

Hmm. Me Thinks cashcow!

Posted Image
Posted Image

#54 uya

uya

• Regulars
  • 123 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 01:29 AM

Just wondering why my post was removed??
Sure it was in bad taste, but in my humble opinion so was the vacuous nonentity to whom it pertained.
Posted Image

#55 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 03:32 PM

I'll say absolutely nothing ;)

Shetty aims for British TV fame - TV news, latest news, breaking TV news, actors, soaps | MSN TV UK | MSN Entertainment | MSN UK

#56 danielstables007

danielstables007

• New Members
  • 14 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:46 PM

no comment

#57 cave

cave

• New Members
  • 72 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 04:50 PM

have u not seen that advert for most haunted saying that next week they are having the guest apperance of jade goody...lol

#58 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:13 PM

I'm Back!!! "Creak....Scoooooooosh"

I hate Jade Goody and everything she did...and everything every wannabe, talentless twat stands for. On the other hand I wouldn't wish that kind of death on my worst enemy. But hang on, she wanted to film her death. That is ummm...ummmm...ummmm...kinda sick isn't it? I don't care if she is trying to secure her kids future. My mind says that she wanted to be in the public eye until the end...and that is sick, sick, sick....sorry but it is!!! As for that chav Jack? Well, I think he kinda sums up her entire lifestyle huh? You watch him selling his story to the highest bidder as soon as!!!......assuming he is out of jail that is. Good luck to Jades kids. They will need it. Hope she thought of that.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#59 voodoomau5

voodoomau5

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 860 posts

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:53 PM

I'm Back!!! "Creak....Scoooooooosh"

I hate Jade Goody and everything she did...and everything every wannabe, talentless twat stands for. On the other hand I wouldn't wish that kind of death on my worst enemy. But hang on, she wanted to film her death. That is ummm...ummmm...ummmm...kinda sick isn't it? I don't care if she is trying to secure her kids future. My mind says that she wanted to be in the public eye until the end...and that is sick, sick, sick....sorry but it is!!! As for that chav Jack? Well, I think he kinda sums up her entire lifestyle huh? You watch him selling his story to the highest bidder as soon as!!!......assuming he is out of jail that is. Good luck to Jades kids. They will need it. Hope she thought of that.

GAZ FOR GOVERNER!!!!! lmao

#60 Guest_tommy c_*

Guest_tommy c_*
  • Guests

Posted 29 March 2009 - 09:55 PM

GAZ FOR GOVERNER!!!!! lmao

pmsl.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users