Members

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#41 gambogaz1

gambogaz1

• Regulars
  • 612 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:04 AM

60 day non post is the rule we use on our forum. check the memberlist and suspend an account that's inactive. Fire off mass email explaining non post suspension, If they don't reactivate their account it gets deleted. We don't exactly stick strictly to the rule but just the threat got several lurkers posting.

That reminds me, not been to dads for ages, better get my arse on there today before I disappear.

#42 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:42 AM

Erm I think most would agree that Classics are harder to do that DXs in most cases hehe.

Erm how about I charge you all $500 for 50 s4 layouts then? :bigeyes04:

Whats an s4 layout then?

#43 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 08:49 AM

Whats an s4 layout then?

Scorpion 4
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#44 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 09:19 AM

Scorpion 4

oh....how boring, thought i was about to spend my pish earned $'s on some nice EPEE layouts:devil:

#45 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 10 February 2009 - 10:44 AM

oh....how boring, thought i was about to spend my pish earned $'s on some nice EPEE layouts:devil:

Hard earned $? Why, are you American?

Last time I got paid, at the end of last month, I was still paid in £'s.

:)

#46 duplu

duplu

Previous Owner

• Regulars
  • 2857 posts

Posted 23 February 2009 - 08:46 PM

30,000 'members' cleared out, mostly made up of people who hadn't confirmed their e-mail addresses to those who haven't ever posted and not visited in a year.

xeepi_logo_email.png

#47 graf

graf

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 08:55 AM

Wow that is some clear out - are a lot of them the automated crappies that join every forum to try and push their junk messages?
Go on - blow it up. You know you want to

#48 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:56 PM

Wow that is some clear out - are a lot of them the automated crappies that join every forum to try and push their junk messages?

Its fairly amazing but no it isn't really graf.

The bot software Duplu has is pretty good, we had a 'run' a few months ago but i'd honestly say theres very few...and of course their messages never see the light of day on here anyway.

#49 pedro786

pedro786

• New Members
  • 1 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 01:55 PM

hi,im 1 of your new members typed in cops and robbers and here i am,gr8 website amazing how u can replica the classic cops and robbers,i have downloaded other few games but cant get them to work,ill have a mess around with them and deleted few,can u pls tell me wot my limit is to download in a week day etc, i downloaded i think 5 games over 2-3 days but most are layouts so i deleted them,now when i try download it says exceded your limit or donate?

#50 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 14 March 2009 - 11:50 PM

ady comeback SPAM ALERT!!!!

#51 jamespir

jamespir

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 888 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:45 AM

hi,im 1 of your new members typed in cops and robbers and here i am,gr8 website amazing how u can replica the classic cops and robbers,i have downloaded other few games but cant get them to work,ill have a mess around with them and deleted few,can u pls tell me wot my limit is to download in a week day etc, i downloaded i think 5 games over 2-3 days but most are layouts so i deleted them,now when i try download it says exceded your limit or donate?

err i think cops and robbers has been done check the has this or that been emulated thread

#52 Bell Fruit

Bell Fruit

• New Members
  • 10 posts

Posted 15 March 2009 - 08:53 AM

ady comeback SPAM ALERT!!!!

Where ?

#53 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts