• Please log in to reply
27 replies to this topic

#1 silkyuk9

silkyuk9

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:26 PM

Hi everyone, not had the best of New Years, my dad was taken ill with a bad chest infection. He was put on a ventilator and was unconcious. after 5 days of pumpimg him with antibiotics his kidney's started to fail and he was also diagnosed with influenas A.

i talked it over with my mum and sister and decided it was best to let my dad go in peace and whilst he wasn't suffering.

so on 1st jan 09 my dad passed away.

still in a little shock but starting to get there with the funeral arrangements and sorting my mums finances out.

its been a shock to the system buty starting to get back to normal.

#2 chopper

chopper

• New Members
  • 9 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:30 PM

i am so sorry for your loss mate

#3 cashbox1

cashbox1

The furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2553 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:32 PM

silky you have my deepest sympathy mate - lost my dad coming up 20 years ago so i have some idea how you might be feeling.all i can say is time is a healer and do your best to carry on.sorry if it sounds a bit corny buddy,but its true.you have a load of folk who know you on here who im sure will echo what i say. our thoughts are with you at this sad time

Einstein`s theory of FME 90 downloads = 3 thanks

#4 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:46 PM

Sorry to hear about your sad loss Silky..respect and best wishes to you and your family at this difficult time.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#5 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:47 PM

Sorry to hear of your loss, it's not easy when a loved one goes so I wish you all the best m8

#6 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 06:56 PM

I wish to offer my most sincere condolences and sympathy regarding your most recent lose, and hope things become sorted quickly for those they leave behind.
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#7 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:15 PM

So sorry to read of your great loss silky.

May I also offer my sincere condolences to you and your family.

My thoughts are with you my friend.

#8 TheMachine

TheMachine

Wanting To Learn

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 161 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:19 PM

I'm all so sorry to here about your lose mate time is a great healer like ady i would all so like to offer my sincere condolences to you and your family.

#9 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 07:36 PM

So sorry to hear about your loss Silky...At least if its any consolation you can think that you did it for the best and that he went peacefully. If it's like in your stories you've told, he's had a good life, seems like a great guy
My sincerest condolences to you and your family

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#10 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:18 PM

I were shocked to say the least,when opening my PM from you on New Years Day.As said before,I wish you and your family sincerest condolencies from the heart mate.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 lovespuds

lovespuds

• New Members
  • 64 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:48 PM

So sorry for your loss mate, Take Care

#12 curlywill

curlywill

• Regulars
  • 1220 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 08:58 PM

so sorry to hear about your loss mate. going by what you said you made the right decision - so your dad did not suffer at least he went peacefully.

be strong mate.

#13 superbank

superbank

Antagonist

• Gold Supporters
  • 567 posts

Donator

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:07 PM

Really sorry to hear that mate - my thoughts with you and your family. :(

#14 impact

impact

Error 9.4

• Regulars
  • 1280 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:42 PM

I am sorry of hearing of your loss silky.
.._-=It`s not a problem only a challenge =-_..

#15 carlosgee

carlosgee

• Regulars
  • 1005 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 09:43 PM

sorry for your loss, i cannot begin to imagine how you feel at this time but my thoughts are with you and your family. Carl
http://www.wwe.com/w...enov08/8662404/ 8th pic on the first row...me perving with me cam on maria

#16 ForYouToEnvy

ForYouToEnvy

Prince says....Raghead

• Regulars
  • 902 posts

Posted 05 January 2009 - 10:03 PM

Condolences to you and your family bud

#17 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:48 PM

Hi everyone, not had the best of New Years, my dad was taken ill with a bad chest infection. He was put on a ventilator and was unconcious. after 5 days of pumpimg him with antibiotics his kidney's started to fail and he was also diagnosed with influenas A.

i talked it over with my mum and sister and decided it was best to let my dad go in peace and whilst he wasn't suffering.

so on 1st jan 09 my dad passed away.

still in a little shock but starting to get there with the funeral arrangements and sorting my mums finances out.

its been a shock to the system buty starting to get back to normal.

My Dad died on New Year's Eve 2001, and the following day, New Year's Day, would have been my Dad's 75th birthday. Although the circumstances are different (my Dad died of pneumonia and pneumonnocosis) I can truly sympathise with you and know how the dread of the start of the year must feel to you.

I know it isn't any consolation at present in your raw grief, but believe me, the pain will heal, you will start to celebrate New Year again (if you have a very loving family like I have, and like the sounds that you have) and you will smile again. The happy memories are only a thought away.

Chin-up mate from someone who knows what you are going through, and you of course have my deepest sympathies to both you and your family. God Bless.
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#18 perfectalibi

perfectalibi

• New Members
  • 12 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 04:59 PM

God bless you and your family mate at this ever so sad time. My heart is with you and am sitting here with tears in my eyes, just thinking of my ex mum-in-law and my nan, who also tragically passed away with similar health problems.
May I suggest you listen to Papa by N-Dubz. a beautiful song..........and the words.........wow.
I can guarantee you someone up there in the great blue yonder is looking after him and watching you and your family.
God bless again and R.I.P your Dad.
Mark xx

#19 silkyuk9

silkyuk9

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 274 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:00 PM

thanks for all your replies. I appriciate all of them.

#20 xvxvx

xvxvx

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 06 January 2009 - 07:30 PM

Yeah it is hard to lose a loved one as i myself have not to long ago lost my Father
Im very sorry for your loss my condolances ect :bigeyes24:..

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users