• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:32 PM

since geting my cops robbers club classic.I have won ONE jackpot only. iv had machince about 3 months now. I left it on the 250 jackpot it was set on. and tryed to force it, to no luck. got fed up with it. And changed it to 150 pounds at 10p play. I tryed to force it yet again. But allways the 75 pound block on gamble. In the end i collected 75 off gamble panel. Then this happened about 2 pounds later. I got 4 nudges and see i had 4 oranges in veiw. I have never seen a four of kind apart from the cherrys. Then it gambled past the 75 block :) and on to the JACKPOT. happy days. NO lol. I have now set my machine to 200 jackpot at 20p a play/ And am now on my THIRD BOWL OF pound coins. There is 600 pound coins in my bowl. So im well on way to puting in 1800 YES one thousand and eight hundred pounds. Now if this was in a real club. There would be uproar in it not paying out. So what is wrong with my machine ? This machine is not right. the cashpots are being forced all time and they will not come in. Now befor any one asks about what percentage my machine is on,I have no idea what so ever. I now know where the dill switches are to sort the settings.But its very awkward geting to. My dad will remove the cover at weekend so i can change all settings to what i want. now it will be intresting to hear from anyone with same machine, How often does your machine pay out etc.... and what settings are you on ? Untill i look,my machine might be on SOFT setting. meaning less jackpots but more awards spread evenly around ? End of day im talking garbage lol. as i have no idea what a machine should make in profit ? but nearly 1800 in and no jackpot sounds very wrong to me. And to be perfectly honest im going off this machine a lot. The best club ever ? Nah i call it the tightest SHITTEST machine ever now. And im not joking. LETS have a lot of replys to this please. love u all sez xxx

#2 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:34 PM

soz said i wasnt logged in. please take one off. thank you x

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:38 PM

soz said i wasnt logged in. please take one off. thank you x

****Double thread second one removed as requested****
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:43 PM

Thank you sweety xxxx Be back later to read 50 odd replies to this post on the SHIT TIGHT arsed cops robbers. any one says they can force this machine is TALKING complete bollocks (as most men do ) sorry couldnt resist lol. toodle dips all xx

#5 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 05:54 PM

Must say though..when i seen the title of this thread i thought you were eating rice krispies. :lol:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#6 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 06:08 PM

Thank you sweety xxxx Be back later to read 50 odd replies to this post on the SHIT TIGHT arsed cops robbers. any one says they can force this machine is TALKING complete bollocks (as most men do ) sorry couldnt resist lol. toodle dips all xx

The old Cops N Robbers, as emulated in BFMulator, can normally be forced out, but I wouldn't have a clue on the more recent ones. To be honest the Cops N Robbers method I used to use was to force out the cashpots, assuming both were full, and then if I managed to force that out, and was showing a profit, to see if I could force out a JP as well.

When I had my Crazy Fruits club, on £100 / 10p, I remember getting through LOADS of superboards which kicked me off with various values around £15 > £60, before finally getting the jackpot.

I guess thats the problem with machines that have a 'no-lose' superboard. The easiest club machine I ever had the pleasure of forcing was a Barcrest Psycho Cash Beast Club. VERY easy machine to force out. Sure it would cost you a jackpot amount if your timing was wrong, but it wasn't £1800 between jackpots when forced :)

#7 Jamesbond_007838

Jamesbond_007838

Option Explicit

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:09 PM

Doesn't changing stake/prize f*** with the RAM so you'll take even longer to jackpot it every time you do so?

#8 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:55 PM

Doesn't changing stake/prize f*** with the RAM so you'll take even longer to jackpot it every time you do so?

Exactly what I was thinking.
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#9 Deano

Deano

BANNED FOR LIFE

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1417 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 07:58 PM

we have this machine in our crap snooker club and always have a flutter last off.Three times i have had jp forcing for millionaires row and hoping for big fines. Plough money back in and wait for a dull patch of play, usually about £30 in with no boards.Every time i got jp it offered nudges for 4 of a kind cherries(£15) then straight into millionaires row with big 5 and 10 pounds wins.Usually collect round £140 .Strangely never seen a cashpot win. :bigeyes05:

#10 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 08:41 PM

poopoo, everytime you change the Price of Play or Jackpot you will Clear the Ram, everything will be set back to Zero, does this help?

#11 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:15 PM

poopoo, everytime you change the Price of Play or Jackpot you will Clear the Ram, everything will be set back to Zero, does this help?

i did think this myself aswell. But still surly with thousands gone through. It still force ? like ben said in previous post pcb easy to force. So even from ramset i would expect a jackpot after 2 grand lol . hey thanks for replies guys. keep them coming. :bigeyes23:

#12 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:17 PM

i did think this myself aswell. But still surly with thousands gone through. It still force ? like ben said in previous post pcb easy to force. So even from ramset i would expect a jackpot after 2 grand lol . hey thanks for replies guys. keep them coming. :bigeyes23:

Not necessarily! Club machines, in general, don't play nice from a RAM reset.

#13 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 17 January 2008 - 09:19 PM

Oh forgot to say. If i start collecting the features and cash wins,I will take out about 500 pounds. Well i did last time after i try to force it. so its going to pay its percentage out. So why not let me force two jackpots out? It save me hourssssssssssss of geting machine back to normal. does that make sense ? hehe sez x

#14 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 06:53 PM

now on my 4th bowl. and half of that has gone in. so over 2 grand in clear profit for machine and thats only from when i first started recording my losses.So what you experts say now ? To be honest i think no one has a clue. I must have the tightest club machine on record ? To sum this all up >> DISCUSTING. I will carry on posting records of losses till a jackpot comes in. p.s I am now refusing all boards and gambling all wins on gamble panel. I have lost count the number of times iv lost on the 75 block. so i collect the swags if they come straight in. And all i hold is the cashpots any where in view. sez x

#15 Nudgeman

Nudgeman

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 541 posts

Posted 22 January 2008 - 10:24 PM

Looking forward to updates! It seems like you have a 70% machine that you are knocking back a lot of 'main' value.
@_!!

#16 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 12:02 PM

ok to prove i am trying to sort this out myself.I have been reading manual. and got the dil settings up. they are as follows , 00100001 that was top line on display. second line is 01100110 . now i also got target percentage up. which is 78 percent. And games played is 1878455 and act percentage is 77.484. So i put 40 pounds in just now and took out 6. it now reads 1878655 and 77.471 . So i take it, Its working fine ? So what was the percentage on befor i put 2400 through it ? So what you all think now ? please do put ur veiws to me. I AM TRYING AS YOU CAN SEE. love sez xxxxxxx P.S im on my 5th bowl now lol

#17 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 02:49 PM

ok 5th bowl all gone since last reading of percentage. which is 600 pounds. It was 77.471 NOW ITS 77.258 . So 600 pound straight through. No wins collected apart from 3 swags = 1 pound. you get them in a lot. So my percentage has dropped just 00.213 percent . Now this seems to worry me ? Surly it be dropping lots more than that ? I need expert advice me thinks. I have a dud machine maybe ? p.s 3k approx now and not even a sniff of a jacky. sez x

#18 baz

baz

Busy ...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 665 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 05:44 PM

Just tried to work out your sums...
From what I remember being told percentage payout works by thousands, if you put £10 in you don't get £7 back at 70% obviously.
The Temple of Treasure Club on the emu I played took £1300 to hi lo to the jackpot - £250
So yours could still be a long way off yet before "clicking", remember it has to compensate for any cashpots etc too.

0.213 difference was £600
78% - 77.258 = 0.742
so 0.742 divided by units of 0.213 = 3.483 units

3.483 units x £600 = £2089.80p (Total in since ram clear at 78%)

Think thats right :bigeyes20:

#19 fruitman69

fruitman69

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:07 PM

ok 5th bowl all gone since last reading of percentage. which is 600 pounds. It was 77.471 NOW ITS 77.258 . So 600 pound straight through. No wins collected apart from 3 swags = 1 pound. you get them in a lot. So my percentage has dropped just 00.213 percent . Now this seems to worry me ? Surly it be dropping lots more than that ? I need expert advice me thinks. I have a dud machine maybe ? p.s 3k approx now and not even a sniff of a jacky. sez x

Its not dud its just maths

£600 of £6000 of VTP = 10%

But

the same £600 of £120000 of VTP = 0.5%

See the pattern ??

the % ratio to money lowers the higher the VTP

in simple terms the more through the less significant each pound is...

Plus if you knew a little of how some machines are programmed like ( C & R )you would know that the £75 gamble is not the only block on the machine ;)

some programs can block out right forces ( more common on later machines )

once it detects a "full on force" it can set a flag to hurt you and if you dont know what turns the "flag" back off again your gonna have a long hard wait rofl

Of course how to get the flag back off again is some skill the same as learning to playing in a way that you can gently force the machine in the first place without triggering the "flag" etc....

Playing against a block can really make the machine fall way below % but as the cycle of these machines is sooo huge it would be a case of you would run out of money way before the cycle was Forced by law to achieve %. ( typically 10,000+ games on awp higher on club machine )

Another machine that would suck crazy amounts is Money to burn club 1k version.

My mate had one and when it was delivered it was on 80% actual 80%

Just for a laugh he started to force it to get JP after £19,000 in for wins less than £1400 he gave up......

I rest my case and theres many more like these out there...

just one more thing you sure there meter readings? look more like dip settings to me as there all 0 or 1

so looks like its reporting dip positions not cash in / out

Steve

Theres many more !!!
Follow us on facebook http://www.facebook....131728946893342
www.reelsoffun.co.uk

#20 poopoo77

poopoo77

Banned

• Banned
  • 226 posts

Posted 23 January 2008 - 06:56 PM

yes they are my dill settings. I said that. i have not put any meter readings up. I WANT A MACHINE THAT PAYS THE JACKPOT REGULAR. Is that to much to ask ? I know cops robbers are good for reliable jackpots.But no its me so my machine just wont pay me a jackpot. Its all bollocks im afraid. this machine should pay a jackpot regular. Whats the point if it dont ? This machine will never last a month in any club.As the punters would be complaining big time. And you cant blame them. Its time for a change me thinks. Im very tempted to get a club gold digger . Anyone wanna buy a classic cops robbers club in MINT condition. pm me if intrested.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users