PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 01:52 AM

A new 1280 WIP

Coming real soon..........

Attached Files

Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#2 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:19 AM

What a coincidence this is.

I actually downloaded the Flyer from Petes site earlier to have my first crack at a JPM DX, and here you are posting a WIP for a 1280. :D

Looks like you have done quite a good job at preparing the Flyer, because the Arrows on the Flyer are in some very tricky places indeed.

One little thing though with the Flyer, which I think you already know about, is on one of the features you have got it as 7th Heaven, when in fact it's 11th Heaven.

Attached Files

#3 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 02:41 AM

yeah i posted the pre production pic...this is the *WIP* one..LOL
:twisted:
Cyberpunk:- alienated loner who lives on the edge of society in generally dystopic future where daily life is impacted by rapid technological change, an ubiquitous datasphere of computerized information, and invasive modification of the human body.....Hmmmmm

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#4 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 07:19 AM

razors back, ploggy, are any of you going to do a 1024 wdx of this machine? if not i have thrown my hat into the ring in the euphoria wip post so will be happy to knock one out (if razors back will send me his modified flyer).

it would go to the top of my list of releases closely followed by red alert 1024 wdx.

by the way my first JPeMu release will be out sometime this week.

#5 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 11:14 AM

toying with sticking it in a cabinet.........
Or would it look better as above???
no dual release on this one..so andy ill hotmail ya da flyer :twisted:

Attached Files

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#6 Jez_Shaw

Jez_Shaw

• New Members
  • 119 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 12:43 PM

Cabinet looks Cool! 8) Is this going to be a DX or WDX?

#7 tracey2

tracey2

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • Pip
  • 390 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 06:21 PM

The cabinet does look pretty smart, can't wait.

#8 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 08:40 PM

razors back, ploggy, are any of you going to do a 1024 wdx of this machine? if not i have thrown my hat into the ring in the euphoria wip post so will be happy to knock one out (if razors back will send me his modified flyer).

Go ahead Hurtland. I have not even tried using JPEMU for DXing yet.

I only use MFME as it's the only FM Emualtor I am confident at using at the moment.

I'll wait until the Emu-Update to JPEMU before I start using it.

#9 ploggy

ploggy

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2228 posts

Posted 27 November 2003 - 08:43 PM

toying with sticking it in a cabinet.........
Or would it look better as above???
no dual release on this one..so andy ill hotmail ya da flyer :twisted:

The Cabinet does look by far the smartest option.

If you are using Hotmail to send the Flyer, make sure it's not too big because Hotmail will only let you send files of a certain size.

#10 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 28 November 2003 - 05:16 PM

It will be a wdx....once i can stop the bleeding Jpemu from **access violations** every couple of lamps...having to save the .jel every couple of lamps.....

Hang on.....ive got an idea.........

**ACCESS VIOLATION**

Damn....hang on...maybe this......

[fade:b187703fba]FORMAT DRIVE C: Y/N [/fade:b187703fba]

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#11 RB

RB

PISH Artist

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3342 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 02:23 AM

This is still a work in progress lamped and lit but waiting for the possible updated emu....and working on a revised version of the flyer....as the original looks ok at 1024 but totally crap at 1280...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

#12 hurtand165

hurtand165

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1610 posts

Posted 30 November 2003 - 12:08 PM

razor, did you change the flyer since sending it to me to show a £15 jackpot instead of ten? if you have could you send it to me again.

thanks

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users