- - - - -

Printer Cartridges

• Please log in to reply
29 replies to this topic

#1 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:33 PM

I used to get my carts for my dads Epson printer from a place in Nottingham sadly they have closed and it give up the ghost so we binned the printer.

Long story short he has a printer that takes HP 21 / 22 carts black and colour can anyone reccomend a stockist for these carts looked at the usual suspects and can't find many that even got them.

So where do you lot get your printer carts from?

#2 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:36 PM

Chris, PMed you on this.

#3 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:43 PM

Ususally its cheaper to buy a new printer than the replacment cartidges for it these days :bigeyes24:
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#4 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 24 June 2007 - 11:46 PM

Not in this case its a HP printer and it fecking owns carts average about £10-£12 on sites I have seen not that its a problem cost wise just wary of using sites I don't trust.

#5 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 09:11 AM

I get my Epson carts from Computer Fairs .. around £5 a set of 4 ...

pitty though ... I have a Epson CX3600 and the Ink on the printer last a while

superb printer for all sorts !!
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#6 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 10:26 AM

http://www.printerin...rtridges-UK.htm

Free next day courier delivery, used them loads of times, never let me down yet.

BF.

#7 pauldot

pauldot

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 208 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 01:11 PM

Hewlett Packard Inkjet Cartridges and Printer Ink Cartridges at Phoenix Printink's Online Shop
never had any problems with these

#8 Konnigsberg

Konnigsberg

• New Members
  • 27 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:02 PM

UKDVDR : dvd blank media !!

Get mine from here.

#9 Daryl

Daryl

Forget it... I do!

• Inactive Users
  • 2671 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 02:58 PM

I have an HP DeskJet 3900 series printer and brought a black one for £14 and a colour one for £16 from Argos - if anyone knows any cheaper place to get them (by the way, my ink cartridges numbers are the same as Alths 21 & 22) then please let me know :)

Cheers!
All The Best

Daryl

My blogsite is here: click the icon --->   :computer:

My name is Daryl, I was born in 1965 and have been into FME since 2002!

On 23 June 2011, I was diagnosed with Alzheimers Disease  In November 2012, I was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease and Parkinsonian Syndrome too.

I can be found at:

My new blog-site...

...or at Facebook here: --> https://www.facebook.com/daryl.lees

=======================================================

Visit my website on the icon above for my WebBlog, or pop over and see me on the social media at  ---> Daryl on... Facebook.png

=======================================================

speed

#10 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:16 PM

Look at Bertfrys post above I am going to try them the bundle looks good under 30 notes for 3 carts and free paper.

#11 DaemonX

DaemonX

The Devil's Advocate

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1869 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:17 PM

All those places are good, but you can pick up the HP 21 and 22 from Tesco for £13 and £16 I think, which is probably less than those sites with P&P. Don't trust refils personally as they 'tend' to run out a lot quicker. Does anyone know of an alternate cartridge, as all the guides say 21 & 22 ONLY.

Edit* After seing Alths post, he's right, that does look like a good deal actually :) Musta missed that bit, 2 black and a colour & free paper.

2nd Edit.... so... did everyone buy the cheap printer from Tesco then? got mine for £14 :)
Not every pet in Pet Society is sweet and innocent....

#12 Dr DX

Dr DX

Daddy To A Little Angel

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1836 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:34 PM

Shouldve kept that epson printer, i can get compatable cartridges from as little as 2 quid a cartridge. and the quality hasnt changed from the first time i used actual epson ink.

Dr
Women are #@#@#@#s....

#13 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:39 PM

Thats a new concept keep a printer that will not print on 3 different computers what should I have used it for a footrest?

#14 Liverpool2008

Liverpool2008

I come back every now and then :p

• Regulars
  • 2246 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:20 PM

If ya ever wanted quality quick drawings / printout .. ya better give rolf harris a call lol
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#15 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:26 PM

Tosser.

#16 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:27 PM

It's all a f*****g big con. You buy a cheap printer but the ink cartridges only have a quarter of the ink. Bought an HP300 for work and found the 21 & 22 cartridges only have 5ml of ink compared to the 56 and 57 which hold 19ml. That's how they make their money.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#17 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:39 PM

Dads ordered some of them carts went for the first bundle 2 black 1 colour and the paper for £28.

#18 Gazeyre1966

Gazeyre1966

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 3001 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:58 PM

That's a good price but remember...those cartridges will be empty before you can print off 5 colour pics of Pammy Anderson.
<span style='font-family: Comic Sans MS'><span style='font-size: 12px;'>It's all done in the best possible taste. :bigeyes04:</span></span>

#19 Jamesbond_007838

Jamesbond_007838

Option Explicit

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:01 PM

Shouldve kept that epson printer, i can get compatable cartridges from as little as 2 quid a cartridge. and the quality hasnt changed from the first time i used actual epson ink.

Dr

Epson build quality is f*****g pish and the quality is never the same between compatibles and real DuraBrite ink unless you're blind.

Same applies to most printer manufacturers, compatible ink doesn't shape up.

#20 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:21 PM

That's a good price but remember...those cartridges will be empty before you can print off 5 colour pics of Pammy Anderson.

True but we don't use it for colour printing much its my dads office printer he uses it for plans maps etc I only use it for CVs and letters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users