66 replies to this topic

#21 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:16 PM

You may as well just post what info you have.

I couldn't really care less, my nearest Will Hill is about 20 miles away and I work full time.

It would however make you less like someone trying to exploit users on here.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#22 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:26 PM

Hahaha... nice to see you not care less.

And may i ask how a simple exchange of info is exploitation?? i paid money for this info hence i'm not willing to just give it away for obvious reasons.

Looking forward to hearing your reply :).
Quit the fruities as of Sep 04

#23 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:31 PM

Who really cares? I say just quit bloody whining about it.
He tried/did'nt try to scam, was moaned at but he don't care/I don't care, no one bloody cares.
Ha eat your heart out Mr.Kyle.

Posted Image

#24 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:34 PM

Hahaha... nice to see you not care less.

And may i ask how a simple exchange of info is exploitation?? i paid money for this info hence i'm not willing to just give it away for obvious reasons.

Looking forward to hearing your reply :).

Well why even bother to post it up then if you arent willing to give it away.

Some people eh, bet it doesnt work at all and all you wanted was a quick earner because you was spoonfed with shite.

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#25 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:49 PM

Yes... as someone's already confirmed it works, i'm sure that's an accurate story.

Regards.
Quit the fruities as of Sep 04

#26 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 12:57 AM

It does work this method, although I wouldnt say its great, more 99% ARENT worth it, not 75%!

As he says nothing to do with randomness etc., you can only win "if its ready" which is free to find out, but literally 99/100 wont be, and if it is, its only small money.... nothing to get excited about this tbh, its just common sense in my view

#27 cashcards

cashcards

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:30 PM

just been having a drink in my local,when a mate who ive never seen for 5/6 years walks in
he is an odds compiler for bet fred and insists there is no chance of any cheat with any bookies roulette machine
his words not mine
which adds to the 6 or 7 people,who i know,have a bit of a clue about fobts
there is no cheats,just mugs

#28 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 26 June 2007 - 11:51 PM

before the roulettes were limited to stake, there was a senario where you could stake £500 on the board, press start and see where the ball was going to land, if it was not in your area, switch the machine off and get your money back as void.

then it was limited to £100, though good for £300+

then the reset trick was removed, and now if you are caught voiding your stake, it is not refunded.

how do i know this, becasue he did ladbrokes for over £50k. he was asked to appear for a meeting in london, in exchange for the last (£19k i heard) he was to tell them the trick. he denied telling them, explaning they could keep their money and that he could still make more. he did.

the reset trick was changed for a trick where you could prise open the bottom to make it reset, and this was also removed.

there are no systems left to do.

#29 Richard

Richard

• New Members
  • 123 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 12:41 AM

there is, but its a rubbish method based on one of the new games, its really not that good though

#30 Alec

Alec

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:10 AM

I've heard about this method and it sounds pretty genuine, although it's not going to be hugely profitable.

For all of you jumping all over this guy calling him a liar and a scammer, where the f*** do you get off talking about something which you know nothing about? It's got f*** ALL to do with the RNG, it's a way to exploit a system within the machine.

#31 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:24 AM

I've heard about this method and it sounds pretty genuine, although it's not going to be hugely profitable.

For all of you jumping all over this guy calling him a liar and a scammer, where the f*** do you get off talking about something which you know nothing about? It's got f*** ALL to do with the RNG, it's a way to exploit a system within the machine.

FME community attacking someone? surely not? ;)

#32 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:28 AM

What he is being attacked for is not because people don't think it doesn't work (however some people might still think that), however what the attacks seems to be around are the fact he is selling this "secret"! I mean we all give something back to the community - like layouts etc. however the seller seems to only be trying to sell something in to the community...
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#33 Jimmy_mac

Jimmy_mac

Court Jester

• Regulars
  • 1649 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 11:41 AM

What he is being attacked for is not because people don't think it doesn't work (however some people might still think that), however what the attacks seems to be around are the fact he is selling this "secret"! I mean we all give something back to the community - like layouts etc. however the seller seems to only be trying to sell something in to the community...

Most people sell cheats and emptiers for machines, its pretty common place so its not like he's the first to do it.

Whether or not this cheat works is up for debate, but at least on the whole he has been fairly civil in his replies to the flaming......

#34 Alec

Alec

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:18 PM

It was my understanding that he was asking to trade the technique for info/methods that anybody else had. Which sounds perfectly reasonable to me.

#35 thejackal1975

thejackal1975

• New Members
  • 53 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 01:24 PM

I have a great trick for him (call it an emptier if you like). Guaranteed everytime. Firstly you get a large empty van, then you shunt it into the side of any arcade and load up the back with a machine. Empty it at your lesiure away from the scene and take it back the following evening (under the cover of darkness). Perfect, just dont get caught !!

#36 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:05 PM

HEres a stupid question.....I genuinely don't know,
What does FOBT stand for?

Laughs commence in the dining car after answering ;)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#37 Alec

Alec

• New Members
  • 23 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 03:18 PM

HEres a stupid question.....I genuinely don't know,
What does FOBT stand for?

Laughs commence in the dining car after answering ;)

Fixed Odds Betting Terminal

I think.

#38 serviceenginner

serviceenginner

• New Members
  • 63 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:20 PM

the reset trick was changed for a trick where you could prise open the bottom to make it reset, and this was also removed.

there are no systems left to do.

isnt that classed as attempted theft ????

#39 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:27 PM

isnt that classed as attempted theft ????

no its more of attempted break in than theft, theft is when u take something break in is when u actually gain entry

#40 VampUK

VampUK

Grumpy sod!

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1829 posts

Posted 27 June 2007 - 04:42 PM

break in is when u actually gain entry

I'm sure theres a joke there somewhere, I'm not touching it though.

Posted Image

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users