Fobt

• Please log in to reply
66 replies to this topic

#1 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

Hey there. Got a trick for william hill FOBT terminals, whilst profits are small they are gauranteed. Worth knowing.

If anyone is interested PM me and we'll talk.

Regards
Quit the fruities as of Sep 04

#2 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 01:51 PM

Hey there. Got a trick for william hill FOBT terminals, whilst profits are small they are gauranteed. Worth knowing.

If anyone is interested PM me and we'll talk.

Regards

your talking out of your arse - no offense.

#3 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:11 PM

your talking out of your arse - no offense.

LMAO!!!! couldnt agree more. There is no trick, i work in a bookies with fobt's and the numbers drawn come from a head srver from the machines manufacturers (suppliers) etc.

The numbers arent drawn from anything within the programme on the machine and no percentage is played to... you either win or lose... end of story.

p.s. if its roulette you play, your more likely to lose LMAO!!!

Nick

#4 Guitar

Guitar

Project Amber Developer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2989 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:42 PM

Urm well as much as I think he is wrong it is POSSIBLE that he could have found a trick. After all it wouldnn't be the first time someone has found an emptier for a games machine. The credits trick on the early BFM sec 16's spring to mind. Random number no way to trick that but still an emptier for the machine.

Although if you found one why the hell you would give away the information is beyond me. No offence to anyone here but if I ever find an emptier I wont be sharing.

Project Amber 2 - Coming Soon

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 02:59 PM

ive been a betting shop manager for 7 years now. the attitude of the large companies is - please come in and try your tricks, because you wont win.

in an almost identical thread on FF, the only system is the laws of probability trick. even then, you WILL get your fingers burnt in the end. All numbers are drawn at random in a spereate generator from the main computer, and the government is very strick in observing this.

end of.

#6 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

You all misunderstand.

It's not a way of beating the Fobts. If the machine is in the correct state you can win £10 with little hassle, granted 75% of machines aren't ready but the ones that are, it's free money.

It's nothing to do with betting, i apprechiate fully that there's a 36/37 chance of winning and no method can change those odds, i did maths at uni i'm not stupid.

I'm not claiming to have beaten the FOBT's, i've just found a short term way of being able to rip some value out of some of the machines, it's nothing to do with the RNG at all, and i'm sure at some point will hills will rectify it. Anyone that knows what i'm on about can vouch for it.

Regards.

#7 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 08:22 PM

Well then there you have it,

If the machine is in the correct state you can win £10 with little hassle

Best off putting no money in at all then you stand no chance of losing nothing.

Anyway its probably a load of tosh as others have said.

Andy
<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='http://profile.mygam...trmad2004'></a>Posted Image</a><br /><br />Don't gamble with the Recession!

#8 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:26 PM

You seem to miss the point that you can tell if it is before you place any money in. So either you win or you don't gamble.

I thought this was more widespread than it actually is tbh.

#9 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 09:47 PM

You seem to miss the point that you can tell if it is before you place any money in. So either you win or you don't gamble.

I thought this was more widespread than it actually is tbh.

so in otherwoeds you are merely playing the old odd and laws of probability. if 4 reds come up you have a good chance of... or if 28 29 35 12 26 0 do not come up within 30 spins THERES A GOOD CHANCE.....

if ZERO does not come up in 2,000 spins, it is no more likely to come up in the next spin or so, its probabilty you are thinking of and increased chances. the chance is that ZERO was drawn a split second after you pressed start, and thus you didnt get that number.

#10 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:01 PM

It has NOTHING to do with probability whatsoever.

In the same way that a manipulator can affect the short term payout of a fruit machine this is in the same vein as that. Now no one comes out with "there's no way you can make a fruit machine do this cause it's sposed to be paying out at 78%".

No one denies that with a fruit machine it is possible, so why a FOBT?

Any may i point out i did not find it myself i bought it about 10 days ago, and i'm glad i did.

#11 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:18 PM

So why are you actually on here selling it?

Either give it away, have it 'rechipped' (as if it is a genuine exploit, it WILL be chipped out - operators / manufacturers are seldom stupid), or shut up.

Your first post in OVER A YEAR is to invite people who may be a bit gullible into private conversations for undisclosed sums of money...

Hate to be blunt old chap but I hope no-one falls for your scam - lord knows how much you are charging for your amazing advice that 'may or may not make you a tenner depending on whether or not the machine is ready'.

Pay the site hosts for advertising or f*** off and use some other advertising medium.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#12 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:44 PM

In the same way that a manipulator can affect the short term payout of a fruit machine

but manipulator only open car doors? they dont work either.

ive had enough of this belated april fools day thread.

#13 g-man

g-man

• New Members
  • 114 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 10:48 PM

I've heard rumours about this for some time.

I also hear there is a 'method' for knowing where the ball on roulette is going to land on old FOBTs - but seeing as you have to stake a credit to find out, it's worse than pointless..

#14 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 03:35 PM

Well i'm glad someone knows what i'm on about, i'd have thought the standard of contributor to this site was a tad higher than it actually is.

It was the former of the 2 things he said btw no need to risk any money.

Also the reason i am selling it is because the manufacturers are aware of it, but the machine still meets percentage so they have no reason to chip it out.

#15 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 04:26 PM

Well i'm glad someone knows what i'm on about, i'd have thought the standard of contributor to this site was a tad higher than it actually is.

It was the former of the 2 things he said btw no need to risk any money.

Also the reason i am selling it is because the manufacturers are aware of it, but the machine still meets percentage so they have no reason to chip it out.

But he also said 'as you have to stake a credit to find out, it is worse than pointless.'

The standard of contributor is high - unlike yourself, no offense but selling stuff in the background which sounds highly suspect is off, and considering you've not posted for over a year it also suggests you have nothing to donate to the 'emulation' community.

May I recommend sites like FruitChat? Pretty sure thats still online at Fruit Machine Chat :: Index

EDIT] No fair, you edited your post while I was replying so now my reply makes little sense :(
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#16 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 05:53 PM

I've been around the emulation scene since 2002 dude and i'm usually on FF it's just closed so i thought i'd come and see what was happening over here hence my unwillingness to get into an argument.

As i've said. It costs no money to try, it's known by the manu's hence i have no reason not to tell anyone, it's not going to change the world, it's just something good for a few quid if you're bored. was just wondering as this is a discussion forum for real machines if anyone would like a trade of info. But i do get your point about the total noobishness of my account coming on to offer info so don't worry about it :).

#17 cashcards

cashcards

• New Members
  • 77 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:24 PM

why not just post what you are supposed to know
i know this site isnt about scams and cheating,but if i could give out a little info to all these nice chaps(and dazzling daza),i would for free
also these things dont work on percentage per machine, it is every machine,of the same type,in every bookies which are pressed at the same second

#18 alfie09

alfie09

untouchable

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 210 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 07:18 PM

was determind to stay outa this one but he is right... it can be good for £10 odd per unit on the william hills.. if caught right.. but half the population knows it now..... give it a week and thel be updates... not worth trading for

#19 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:03 PM

was determind to stay outa this one but he is right... it can be good for £10 odd per unit on the william hills.. if caught right.. but half the population knows it now..... give it a week and thel be updates... not worth trading for

IF CAUGHT RIGHT. There it is again. As long as people are selling stuff that MAY WORK IF YOU CATCH THE MACHINE AT EXACTLY THE RIGHT TIME, I'll share the best emptier ever.

On Austin Powers, get a Barcode and get Follow Me. Hold in the 3 hold buttons while the machine is showing you the sequence to repeat, until it tells you you've got it right. Repeat until JP.

Now you'll probably laugh and say 'thats old shit, it's not a method because the machine has to be offering the barcodes' - but it sounds to me to be about as useful as the information on offer here!
Ben

#20 americancola

americancola

• New Members
  • 30 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:12 PM

Well given there's about a 20% chance of catching one right, and compared to how many austin powers machines around, that would make your point completely invalid and stupid... which i see is a growing trend from you here, considering you have zero idea what you're on about and you're still determined to argue.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users