Cops and Robbers cashpot technique

• Please log in to reply
72 replies to this topic

#1 homeslice

homeslice

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:57 PM

i found this video on youtube of someone getting the cashpot on club cops and robbers, he says he has a step by step guide on ebay of how to win this. has anyone bought it and can confirm if its any good? or even better share the tips?

YouTube - club cops and robbers gold fruit machine p&o ferries

#2 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 12:59 PM

We don't do cheats on here, there are lots of sites that do. However that technique is about 100000 years old. Everybody knows it, so as soon as the machine is ready you won't get on because of chavs anyway --- Give up on it!!

If you want to know about cheats or tips try another site.
J
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#3 lincs1

lincs1

He Who Dares Wins

• Banned
  • 3803 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:00 PM

this has already been shown b4

but thanks for the repeat

#4 homeslice

homeslice

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 01:07 PM

how is it a cheat?

im not eager to get my hands on this so i can find the nearest machine and try it, im just curious.

#5 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:04 PM

if a machine is going to pay it will pay no matter what you do, classic example is the huge pause you get before it drops in the jackpot, red invincible modes etc. Video's like this are pointless, for all you know he had been doing that for the last 4 hours and was £500 down. I bet the odds are pretty favourable if he hadn't bothered to contrive the win it would either have just rolled it in or set it up anyway.

If i was in the industry profiting from such machines i would post hundreds of videos like this to increase the revenue from the truly gullible people who like to think they have some kind of fool proof info.

#6 homeslice

homeslice

• New Members
  • 16 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:15 PM

thats what i was thinking. how can it be a cheat, i mean the obvious thing is tha machine was ready to pay out anyway. it would be a cheat if the machine wasn't ready and he manages to make it pay out. im not gullable enough to go and buy this straight away and expect to make money, thats not what im after here. im curious as to what this guy claims is a "step by step guide" on how to win the cashpot.

you nailed it on the head mate, he could have been there for hours feeding his pound coins into it until it finally paid.

#7 fistandantilus

fistandantilus

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 199 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:21 PM

A second chain of thought is, if you had a sure fire way to make a profit on machines in this way, would you

1) make the technique public and risk it been chipped before you have a chance to fully cash in
2) need to make a few quid selling a guide on ebay?

#8 JAZZEE01

JAZZEE01

• New Members
  • 29 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 02:58 PM

i found this video on youtube of someone getting the cashpot on club cops and robbers, he says he has a step by step guide on ebay of how to win this. has anyone bought it and can confirm if its any good? or even better share the tips?

YouTube - club cops and robbers gold fruit machine p&o ferries

This is not a cheat at all. It takes hundreds before it pays the cashpot & does it when it is ready to pay. All u do is hold the cashpots anywhere in view dont hold anything else & get killed off on the feature. Take nothing, go for the cashpots & EVENTUALLY it will pay it. You have to put in atleast half the jackpot worth of credits at once. A total crap excuse for a cheat. Notice the camera doesn't show how many credits.

#9 roderz

roderz

&amp;lt;--+--&amp;gt;

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:37 PM

The cheat is - make it generous - video ONLY the win - stick crap info on ebay with a link to the video to back up your bullshit info, there you go!

Bet he's suckered load of fools on ebay and made his stake money back - now THATS the 'cheat'

Well a fool and his money a.....

#10 roderz

roderz

&amp;lt;--+--&amp;gt;

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 222 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 03:45 PM

Come to think of it I'll copy the video, and post some crap on ebay myself ;-)

#11 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 07:06 PM

As already mentioned the 'cheat' is just to hold the Cashpots and refuse feature. Why he's put it's only for the new Cops And Robbers Gold is beyond me. It 'works' on the older ones. Tried it. It's C.R.A.P! If it's going to pay it's going to pay and if that's the best this 'pro' can do i don't think he'll be retiring to his luxery villa in Marbella just yet! ;)
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#12 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 22 June 2007 - 11:58 PM

everfin gets posted on the internet after a while...how u fink every1 in the whole country knows how to play a extreme...im surprised the grannys aint playing them lol

#13 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 06:55 AM

That video is classic. Haven't you heard the part when the bloke recording comments he isn't sure there is enough time on the camera to record it, and the chap playing says it holds 1 hour?

How long were they playing before he started recording as well?!!

Probably ploughed AT LEAST £200 in to get it buzzing it's tits off and was lucky to get the cashpot to be honest.

My advice with clubbers is to play them and rely on luck and timing - don't force them based on what you've been sold for a few quid on eBay - because if you catch one at the wrong time (say a RAM reset but with both cashpots set by the operator at £250) - you WILL get royally shafted.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 June 2007 - 09:34 AM

LOL @ Ben and the machine buzzing its tits off..Yeah good call Ben these so called "pros" do ma heed in the guy recording it probably only started recording after he had shoved about £400 in it..Pure and simple there is no "pros" technique i believe there are glitches in certain machines that you can "trick" ie the old King kebeb barcode 321 follow me "trick" but as most of these machines it depends how much has been put in before and catching it at the right time.
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#15 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:00 PM

theres methods and manips for so many machines out there....and then theres the emptiers....and the so called "glitch" call it wudda been put in there purposly by a programmer and sold it for thousands...

u say u have to catch a machine at the rite time??....wot bout the nudge rip on the extremes??? can do that sumtimes wen givin £1.20 boards....fat boi spin????....panthers and clones...

i can still empty £5 hyper vipers round my area....takes a bit of time tho

#16 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:12 PM

theres methods and manips for so many machines out there....and then theres the emptiers....and the so called "glitch" call it wudda been put in there purposly by a programmer and sold it for thousands...

u say u have to catch a machine at the rite time??....wot bout the nudge rip on the extremes??? can do that sumtimes wen givin £1.20 boards....fat boi spin????....panthers and clones...

i can still empty £5 hyper vipers round my area....takes a bit of time tho

Because of course a £5 Hyper Viper is directly comparable to a £250 Cops N Robbers... sorry I forgot that bit. I was referring to catching a club machine at the right time, which unless you are defrauding the machine is obviously the case - you won't find a club machine playing at it's target percentage dropping in jackpots and cashpots from nudges unless you are in some kind of fruit machine parallel universe where the less money a machine owes the more it pays.

Now be a good boy and spend your birthday defrauding £5 machines.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#17 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 24 June 2007 - 12:27 PM

dont u get after play neway from forcin the cashpot in neway....and wot bout the emptiers on the £500s...usto have sum random spinner itbox style things in butlins....cud sit on it all day on 10p play and by end u would have like £500/£600+ by end of day in it...obviously only lasted like a week tho

#18 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 28 June 2007 - 01:17 PM

dont u get after play neway from forcin the cashpot in neway....and wot bout the emptiers on the £500s...usto have sum random spinner itbox style things in butlins....cud sit on it all day on 10p play and by end u would have like £500/£600+ by end of day in it...obviously only lasted like a week tho

You don't always if it's in a bad mood. If it's cost me an arm and leg to get the CP anyway, i just drop it and bugger off.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#19 Ray-mondo

Ray-mondo

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 01 July 2007 - 08:08 PM

The guide to cops and robbers is freely available for nothing if you look hard enough and what the video doesnt show or tell you is how much it cost him. You need to apply all the basic principles to playing machines AND know the history of th large payouts. Nothing guarantees you winning and if you dont know what you are doing you will lose !
I have put in many hundreds (thousands) of pounds into cops and robbers machines and can almost guarantee to get the cashpot every time (providing it is ready). It can sometimes cost 300-450 to force it, if it is not ready but if you know what you are doing you can still come out in front.
I have paid dearly in the past but the experience is well worth it, i got the cashpot one night and someone wound me up the next night and i ended up playing when i know i shouldnt have done. So from one cashpot one night to the next cashpot with only me playing it, it took 950 pounds to force it but i did get 750 back in total. Now that was a good 12 hour session to take the cashpot/reserve from 0.00 to 250 and empty the machine twice.
So learn from a free guide but be careful.
Hope you have fun.
Ray.

#20 Ray-mondo

Ray-mondo

• New Members
  • 2 posts

Posted 02 July 2007 - 06:06 PM

Having just read the other replys, most of them are wrong. There is a knack to playing cops and robbers and if only play it when you should and play it properly then you are almost guaranteed to come out in front. The person who "drops it" and then walks away has lost hundreds of pounds to the next people to play the machine. There are other machines that you can almost guarantee coming out in front if you know what you are doing. But you must know the history and sure you are playing it at the right time, failing that you must have the funds and time to continue playing to minimise your losses. These are not cheats, just playing strategies and of course there are different strategies for different machines.
be careful !

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users