• Please log in to reply
30 replies to this topic

#1 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:11 PM

A member on here coded from scratch one of the first, if not the first random machines to hit the UK - random red hot spinner.

What made this different was the fact the jackpot was £675, this being 3x3x3 or 27x£25.

The author seems to have dissapeared off of this planet, so do i release the emulator here or not? what does admin say after the recent unpleasentness (though seems to be ok if you actually sell these things on ebay??)

your thoughts ppl

#2 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:16 PM

send me via email. ill playtest it and if its ok u can put it on ebay lol

#3 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:17 PM

just give it to templeoftreasure, hes used to stabbing people in the back and screaming `i thought i had resell rights..`

#4 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 04 June 2007 - 10:24 PM

just give it to templeoftreasure, hes used to stabbing people in the back and screaming `i thought i had resell rights..`

Thanks nails u want my home address so u can just send me a cd i can burn off and stick ma copyright on it

#5 TheMission

TheMission

• New Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:01 AM

A member on here coded from scratch one of the first, if not the first random machines to hit the UK - random red hot spinner.

What made this different was the fact the jackpot was £675, this being 3x3x3 or 27x£25.

The author seems to have dissapeared off of this planet, so do i release the emulator here or not? what does admin say after the recent unpleasentness (though seems to be ok if you actually sell these things on ebay??)

your thoughts ppl

My thoughts were a) who was the member? and B) the jackpot was not initially £675. Enlighten us Mr N.

#6 renoufchr

renoufchr

Arcade Mod

• Regulars
  • 396 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:07 AM

yea just releae it mate

#7 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2007 - 12:13 AM

Release it then wait for the fake Barcrest lawyer letter comes from a dentist and pull the release.

#8 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:09 AM

I remember you put a screenshot up etc. Did he give you permission to use it? Has it got copyright protection messages?? You could release it and say Alth stole it off your desktop using a trojan ;)

I'd release it mate and then like Alth says, pull it if you get a warning.

Or you could set up a temporary member login and release it under that, so no association to you could be made??
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#9 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:17 PM

I remember you put a screenshot up etc. Did he give you permission to use it? Has it got copyright protection messages?? You could release it and say Alth stole it off your desktop using a trojan ;)

I'd release it mate and then like Alth says, pull it if you get a warning.

Or you could set up a temporary member login and release it under that, so no association to you could be made??

i`ll just release it and say you coded it?

and yes to a previous question, it had always been £675 jackpot untill they were told to run it doen from £2.70 per spin to £2 a spin £500 jp

ive email the maker but to no joy.

#10 jamesb99_1999

jamesb99_1999

Designed Layabout

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2176 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 03:49 PM

No it works - so nobody will believe that I coded it!! ;)

-- before anybody else says it --
J<br /><br /><br /><br />A man

#11 barxfan

barxfan

• Regulars
  • 156 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 04:03 PM

Just stick it onto Usenet anonymously.. Would love to play this one.

#12 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:44 PM

When you say 'emulator' and 'coded', I get confused - either :

a) The software was designed to run on standard PC hardware, and therefore we are playing the actual software, no emulator required (RNG though?!)

B) This is a simulation, as per the Elvis / Cashino / Rainbow Riches machines, and so it's meant to play like a real machine, but uses homemade code.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#13 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 05:57 PM

a) The software was designed to run on standard PC hardware, and therefore we are playing the actual software, no emulator required (RNG though?!)

B) This is a simulation, as per the Elvis / Cashino / Rainbow Riches machines, and so it's meant to play like a real machine, but uses homemade code.

Correct Ben, someone post a picture of an arse and an elbow so he knows the difference.

Yours.

Barry Quest

#14 Guest_altharic_*

Guest_altharic_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 June 2007 - 06:01 PM

Correct Ben, someone post a picture of an arse and an elbow so he knows the difference.

Yours.

Barry Quest

Lets see if he passes the test shall we?

Arse or Elbow?

#15 kingkallum82

kingkallum82

SUPER CHARGED!

• Regulars
  • 552 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 08:29 PM

pmsl alth i got 10/14 one of them looks like a real nice arse.

Kallum
:::MAD FOR IT:::

#16 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:16 PM

is this the bencrest who vowed never to return?

#17 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 05 June 2007 - 11:21 PM

does this satisfy bencrests confussion ?

its a coded program written from scratch and is not an emulator.

..(tiwkcuf)

Attached Files

• Attached File  rhs.jpg   170.36KB   135 downloads

#18 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 06 June 2007 - 06:46 AM

i got a good score lol i know a arse when i see one

#19 niallquinn

niallquinn

• Contributor
  • 723 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 06:55 PM

I take it this wasn't released was it?

BF.

#20 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 25 June 2007 - 08:06 PM

is this the bencrest who vowed never to return?

Don't see why you had take that attitude with me - I just wanted to know what type of machine you were on about.

Sure I didn't put a smiley in but it's not like I was looking for an argument either, or to be called a f***wit.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users