• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 jamiesmeed

jamiesmeed

• New Members
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 03:44 PM

hey guys,
quick question really, me and my gf went to the arcade's in Flexistow last tue, She isn't much of a gamerbler but i made her put a £20 in the Chashino machine because of its eay gameplay, and i went on the rainbow riches machines.

Anyway i did very very well put around £30 in and got the bronze put and then the next spin rolled in around £250 so i was well chuffed!! lol
back to the point really my girlfriend was on cashino and she just kept winning, getttin £40 plus each time even getting £220 in 4 spins She was on it for around Half hour and got up to around £340 on her original £20 bet so i said come on let go!! (the hardest thing eva to say) so we sat there while the machine emptied.

When it got to around £30 it said call attendant we owe you £30. So we called the attendant ova and they gave us our £30, i thought perhaps the machine got some £1's stuck inside it but it turned out that the machine was empty......

I allwayz thought that any fruit/ games machine always had to have (By Law) a certain amount of money in the tubes???????

Just wondered what u guys thought...

#2 superbarx

superbarx

• New Members
  • 87 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 04:21 PM

Did you notice if the red leds were flashing when you put your note in? I know when the hopper is low it disables the option to insert notes. As for machines having to have a certain about of money in, this makes little difference. I know these machines hold a float of £1000 so the operator may not always keep it full up, that or you caught it after the £500 jackpot ?!

#3 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:24 PM

I've had £500 on MegaSlots and the same thing happened to me. Just cos it's random payout and a bloke had dropped it about an hour before i did. It iou'd on over £100. The staff were not best pleased! I only put about £20 in myself.
Ey Up!

More vids to be added soon:
www.youtube.com/mrmystery83

"I don't care if the fans rip the shirt from my back. They put it there"

-Elvis

#4 Bencrest

Bencrest

The furniture

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 7446 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 05:53 PM

I allwayz thought that any fruit/ games machine always had to have (By Law) a certain amount of money in the tubes???????

Tubes?! Think you'll find that most machines use Hoppers old chap.

Anyway, IMHO there is nothing to state that the machine 'has to have a certain amount of money in the hopper / tubes', after all, the balance of the float does not determine payout, the target / current percentage (or the RNG in a Section 16 / Random machine) do.
Ben

Hopefully recovering from years of compulsive gambling and wanting to be gamble free forever.

Recommended reading - http://www.gamblersaloud.com/ (yes, I bought the book, very happy with it!)

#5 geegee-11

geegee-11

• Regulars
  • 201 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:34 PM

did anyone think that people take the cash as you did but next people to play put in notes not coins therefore not filling the hopper back up makin the machine iou the take notes and that still makes the %s

#6 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:36 PM

did anyone think that people take the cash as you did but next people to play put in notes not coins therefore not filling the hopper back up makin the machine iou the take notes and thatstillmakes the %s

Yes i thought that. I try not to use note acceptors even on lower jackpot machines cos it doesn't fill the hopper/tubes up. But i guess with random ones it doesn't matter if you use coins or notes.
Ey Up!

-Elvis

#7 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:40 PM

Yes i thought that. I try not to use note acceptors even on lower jackpot machines cos it doesn't fill the hopper/tubes up. But i guess with random ones it doesn't matter if you use coins or notes.

It doesn't matter anyway...

#8 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 29 May 2007 - 09:44 PM

there is no law that the machines HAVE to have money in them, but if machines in certain arcades were always empty - you would not go back.

#9 TheMission

TheMission

• New Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:33 AM

So what? It doesn't make any difference, as Mr Dez has already pointed out.

#10 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 09:54 AM

So what? It doesn't make any difference, as Mr Dez has already pointed out.

Yes HENCE why i WROTE it doesn't matter please READ my post
Ey Up!

-Elvis

#11 GaryChandler

GaryChandler

Banned

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 616 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:22 AM

i always thought these only held £600???

#12 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 30 May 2007 - 11:51 AM

My last big win was on the elvis sec 16 machine in gala last november i won £500 from three gold discs, and within a few pound i got the three discs again and won another £500 the machine kept the first £500 in the bank and started to collect the £500 just won. I decided to collect my other £500 and at about £246 it was empty saying IOU £254. i had to wait for 3 hours for the eng to arrive. he filled it up with £1000 in coins. I colleted the rest and left it for about an hour. no one had been back on it so i decided to try a £20 note i won £150 from the pots or bonus thing. and that was it. the machine dose not need to be full by law as it would be impossible to have it full all the time as u would need to go check it out every couple of hours.

#13 TheMission

TheMission

• New Members
  • 110 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:00 PM

Yes HENCE why i WROTE it doesn't matter please READ my post

I did - you said it didn't matter on random machines - implying that it does on AWPs. It doesn't matter on ANY machine.

#14 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 12:05 PM

I did - you said it didn't matter on random machines - implying that it does on AWPs. It doesn't matter on ANY machine.

But it does help if it's got a few quid in it though. Look i'm not argueing about it. It's not worth it. If a big win has just gone out of a machine and the tubes/hopper are empty then it can sometimes affect the payout on certain machines IMO.

I just meant that i personally prefer to use coins when i can although note acceptors are handy when there's no one around to give you change.

But everyone has there own way of doing things i guess

Let's just agree to disagree eh?
Ey Up!

-Elvis

#15 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 02:47 PM

But it does help if it's got a few quid in it though. Look i'm not argueing about it. It's not worth it. If a big win has just gone out of a machine and the tubes/hopper are empty then it can sometimes affect the payout on certain machines IMO.

Correct. Not because of your theory, but because the big win needs to be clawed back to level out the %age, NOT because the hopper level is low. The only time an empty tube affects payout, is when the tube concerned is a token tube - the machine may then bar all token wins.

An empty hopper, on its own, DOES NOT AFFECT THE PAYOUT PERCENTAGE of a machine.

End of story!

#16 mrmystery83

mrmystery83

Ho, Ho, Ho Merry Xmas!

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 1098 posts

Posted 30 May 2007 - 04:58 PM

Correct. Not because of your theory, but because the big win needs to be clawed back to level out the %age, NOT because the hopper level is low. The only time an empty tube affects payout, is when the tube concerned is a token tube - the machine may then bar all token wins.

An empty hopper, on its own, DOES NOT AFFECT THE PAYOUT PERCENTAGE of a machine.

End of story!

Ok like i said i'm not going to be drawn into an arguement over it. What's the point in that? Everyone's entitled to an opinion. I put IMO NOT "THIS IS ABSOLUTELY POSITIVELY CORRECT!".

If i'm wrong then i stand corrected. I wish i'd never replied in the 1st place.
Ey Up!

-Elvis

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users