14 replies to this topic

#1 Chris_010292

Chris_010292

• New Members
  • PipPipPip
  • 811 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 09:30 PM

Hi all,

i was just wondering about these "£5 Jackpot 10p per play" Machines as i have noticed that these machines do not really seem to play a great game such as offering Jackpots, Streaks ETC. I have playes 25p per play £5 Jackpot Machines and obviously these seem to offer Jackpots and Streaks ETC more often and I was just wondering if the 10p per play machines save up longer to pay off their percentage than the 25p per play machines and also have you any ideas of how long they decide to save before meeting thei percentage, thanks very much.

#2 Daza5056

Daza5056

DAZA = DArienne ZAkowski

• New Members
  • PipPip
  • 719 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 10:12 PM

Obviously when you insert a £1 coin in the 10p machine you get 10 credit
and when you insert £1 into a 25p machine you get 4 credits.

Both machines will take the same amount of coins to reach their percentage - but as you get more credits on the 10p machine it will seem like it takes longer.

Personally I can not see the point in playing £5 Jackpot machines as it never seems like you win anything even if it streaks for £20 (to me that doesn't even register as a win)
The only reason why many places have loads of them is you don't need to pay a licence fee for them - and they are always played by chavs as they are not old enough to play the £25, £35 & £500 machines

#3 DildoDez

DildoDez

• Regulars
  • 1104 posts

Posted 04 May 2007 - 11:52 PM

10p stake = more deadplay.

£5 JP machines reek of satchels anyway. Especially Barcrests!

The only decent £5 Jackpot machines are Red's, and even they are terrifying!!

#4 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 06:43 AM

Reds are evil, worst ones...Impulses are the best in £5s.
Yeas I play them, but I'm not a chav, and I have no intention of playing anything higher than that.
£20 not even being a "win", I find that sad...I register £3 as a win, it makes it all more fun, but I must be careful not to get happy too much or it might all go in...That's why I have quit for a time.
Apologies if this is all just ramble, first thing in the morning, get up and post :)

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#5 prizeguy2005

prizeguy2005

• Regulars
  • 521 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 07:51 AM

I have went back to just playing on the odd time on 10p £5 machines now and having more fun. Some of the £5 barcrests can be ok, agree some can be terribe though like jackpoteers seems to be at least £5 for a board even when playing well. I own a barcrest revolution on 10p £5 which can occassionaly hit you crazy amounts for a board like over £10 but generally you normally get a board or 2 within £5 with normally 3 offered back. Basically the 10p £5 barcrests dont play like £5 jackpot machines, just play on the emulator they seem to like to suck for ages then do £20-30 drops.

I think the worst 10p £5 machine I played of all time though was probably Maygay X Marks the Spot (clone of New York New York) absolute dire.

#6 Guest_robinhood75_*

Guest_robinhood75_*
  • Guests

Posted 05 May 2007 - 08:58 AM

I have went back to just playing on the odd time on 10p £5 machines now and having more fun. Some of the £5 barcrests can be ok, agree some can be terribe though like jackpoteers seems to be at least £5 for a board even when playing well. I own a barcrest revolution on 10p £5 which can occassionaly hit you crazy amounts for a board like over £10 but generally you normally get a board or 2 within £5 with normally 3 offered back. Basically the 10p £5 barcrests dont play like £5 jackpot machines, just play on the emulator they seem to like to suck for ages then do £20-30 drops.

I think the worst 10p £5 machine I played of all time though was probably Maygay X Marks the Spot (clone of New York New York) absolute dire.

well that New York New York was in my local namco in nottingham. It was 10p play and £5 jackpot. it took £24.60 to get a feature. i was so mad that i was punching the start button and drew blood from a gash on my hand. It then ripped me off so i gave it a allmighty bang and the start button was inside the machine and i was band 4 2 years.

#7 tara10825

tara10825

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 268 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:12 AM

I was playing £5 10p psycho cash beast on a holiday park and i put in £40 with no streak atall it was really bad most it offered was 1 £5 repeat i never collected it just as you do with the £15 jackopt 25p play and it stung me of £40 i was really p*ssed.
I cant understand how they can do this.
This is one machine i will not play again,i love the £15 one though but cant find many these days.

#8 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 09:18 AM

I spanked the 10p machines in my bowling last night..Playing PT 30p £25 got a fiver..put me up gave me a jackie..Took my £30 and played BFM Cops and Robbers..put about £5 in got a go all the way..and the jackie repeated 7 times..man i couldnt believe it i thought the machine was broke or summat.

Took my winnings went to play LOTR ROTK put about £10-£15 in it no jackie but offering £1.60 £3.20 just about every credit so built my bank up to £30..

So 10p machines can be ok though its just like every other machine..you need to hit it at the right time or it will spank you big time :D
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#9 dtrmad2004

dtrmad2004

Total

• New Members
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1485 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 10:11 AM

Yep many a time ive walked away up after playing the £5 jp's opposed to the £25 ones.

Playing 3 golden games at once helps lol.

Of course theres been many times that ive gained from £25 machines, its just a matter of luck.

Andy

#10 Jamesbond_007838

Jamesbond_007838

Option Explicit

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 11:04 AM

I agree that Red machines are the best on that stake/prize, especially if you get one throwing £70 at you (yes, on 10p/£5!)

Someone mustve lost a mortgage in it though....

#11 CrAzYbAr

CrAzYbAr

Japan bound

• Gold Supporters
  • 2640 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 12:03 PM

That would only happen to me by catching it right. I like a steady game and any surprise is a bonus, any £70 is christmas:D
Howd you get it in the end?

This is a site for EMULATION purposes of older machines. Not playing strategies.
If you are more interested in playing modern machines,
visit Jackpottyforums

(DOND is around now on this site..... How long was this sig out of date...!)

#12 Jamesbond_007838

Jamesbond_007838

Option Explicit

• New Members
  • Pip
  • 348 posts

Posted 05 May 2007 - 12:09 PM

Howd you get it in the end?

It was on a Sting King Rich, got the streak and it just started going bloody mental :D

Like I said, someone must've lost a mortgage in it ;)

#13 joshjy

joshjy

• New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:38 PM

ahh the damm £5 jackpot machines are a nightmare last year i played them every single day and in the course of that year must of spent at least £5000.:bigeyes13:

gamblers keep away frm them at all costs they are made for kids and should be played by kids.

here are a few rules that i had to learn the hard way.

1.if you are used to refusing jackpots in hope for a roll (mi word for what u guys call a streak) then forget about it you will notice that if you refuse a jackpot then the payment cycle will start all over again and you will quickly end up putting £20 in for £5 out

2. keep an eye out for HIDDEN FEATURES:bigeyes04: on them they are usually a bit of fun and can sometimes give a lot more than jackpot these are not so common on the £25 jackpot ones

3. avoid start to finish boards at all costs these will tend to drink money for about £2 i know one COOL MILLION that can take £30 with out so much as a jackpot.

there is a lot more stuff i can tell you all about them but it would take to long to type:bigeyes20:

i do need some help however on a new machine in my local gambaling arcade it is called RAT PACK £5 jack anybody heard of it?

it is really confusing me as what all the cards on the board do

can anybody help?

#14 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:46 PM

I presume this is "Vivids" Rat Pack and thus a clone of card shark and jumpin jokers all be it with different names for the features..Line up the 4 Aces take that feature...The 4 10's take that feature so on and so forth.

This may help
http://www.fruit-emu...assic-index.jpg
Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#15 joshjy

joshjy

• New Members
  • 28 posts

Posted 12 May 2007 - 07:58 PM

yes thats the one the link you have is identical to the machine i know as rat pack thanks for the help

damm thing takes £10 off me the other day ( with out so much as a decent feature) i go off and play mega streak (brilliant machine) and some crafty little bugger slips a £1 in and walks off with £8.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users