Photo

{MPU5}Dragon Drop

• Please log in to reply
10 replies to this topic

#1 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 06:57 AM

File Name: Dragon Drop

File Submitter: wearecity

File Submitted: 11 Oct 2017

File Category: MPU5

Here's Dragon Drop, by Red Gaming. An MPU5 machine, running at 10p-30p, £25, 82%

Thanks to Tommy C, for the complete rom set, Brucegeorge for allowing the use of a couple of bits from Jackpot Genie. Andy-1 for the picture of the machine, Wizard for MFME.

Layout ramblings.

The transfer button does nothing. I have very occasionally had a hi-lo gamble lose, when I chose the right way, not sure if it's something I've done wrong, if I have I will update the download.

I tried to lay things out as per the real machine, but decided rather than attempted slanted decals and curvy trails, to make things straight, as I think it looks neater on a classic layout. Leant some more about the tools with this one and was pleased to get the gems in the centre of the machine sorted and the lights around the take feature included for the first time on one of my layouts, albeit, not 100% perfect. Also pleased to work out the pic code for myself (although on this one, it was pretty simple) and also get the initial layout setup done, without having to get advice.

Click here to download this file

#2 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:29 AM

Thank You

#3 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:39 AM

Regarding the occasional gamble lose, I think that's because the 4 green on the number reel should actually be 7 green according to Reel Test

I also think the Red and Blue lamps need reversing in the centre stack.

The Lock switch should also be blank as I get a H/W Error 90 when pressing Test

Edited by Wizard, 11 October 2017 - 07:46 AM.

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#4 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 07:51 AM

Thanks for the layout,will be good to see how much it costs to gamble this out. Was horrid to force in the wild.
Hold the bells mate.

#5 fuzion

fuzion

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1726 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:48 AM

Thanks fella.  Not a machine I ever actually played in the wild :)

J

// stumblin' in the neon groves

#6 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 08:49 AM

Regarding the occasional gamble lose, I think that's because the 4 green on the number reel should actually be 7 green according to Reel Test

I also think the Red and Blue lamps need reversing in the centre stack.

The Lock switch should also be blank as I get a H/W Error 90 when pressing Test

Thanks for this, the layout is now updated.

The number reel, is a silly error and I should have easily spotted it, doh!!

The lock switch number was always present from the very beginning of creation and entering test mode several times, never gave any error before. I see by putting back in just the p1 and p2 roms I originally used, until Tommy's upload, it doesn't give this error, so I guess it's related.

The red and blue lamps, I had them wrong originally, I corrected them, but now they are wrong again, perhaps something to do with the rom change.

#7 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 11 October 2017 - 09:51 AM

Many thanks......

#8 westy20040

westy20040

Layout Designer

• Regulars
  • 680 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 11:17 AM

Thank you :)

#9 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 11 October 2017 - 12:23 PM

Thanks for the layout,will be good to see how much it costs to gamble this out. Was horrid to force in the wild.

Many thanks to all involved with the release.

Only ever played this on 10p/£5 play and agree Tommy was a real nightmare.

Ive been as far as £8 land on the version emulated-with crystal ball intact,extra life and 1 step away from top feature. :cute:

End result was £0!!! :err:

There were others similar to this-an Indiana Jones slot springs to mind,similar gambol etc.

Jay

#10 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 11 October 2017 - 01:35 PM

Cheers for this. Never really been a fan of reds, especially when they was on £25 and the highest reel win was red sevens @£15 felt a bit of a con IMO plus I could never win on em lol. So been nice playing these reds to see what all the fuss is about
Thanks again
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#11 Reg

Reg

DONE AND FINISHED

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 697 posts

Donator

Posted 26 October 2017 - 07:13 PM

Well you are really getting the hang of making these - my god you've got the bug.

Well done mate, well done.  Considering I remember seeing you post in the past I recall about never being able to do a layout - excellent work.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users