Photo

{Epoch}Impulse's High Voltage £15 Classic. (now with sounds) :)

• Please log in to reply
42 replies to this topic

#1 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 16 January 2017 - 11:02 PM

File Name: Impulse's High Voltage £15 Classic. (now with sounds) :)

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 16 Jan 2017

File Category: Epoch

Next up as this was requested by JoltZekrom a few times lol. is this almost a clone of the simpsons and spartacash (which i may look into) High voltage.
 Sounds now in thanks to spa and ttx for dumping them cheers guys.

Shortcuts are-
 Start = Spacebar
X-change = E
Auto Nudge = A
Holds = 1,2,3
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Collect/Cancel = `
No lose = N
Boost = B
Add Again = M
Take Cash Pot = T
£££'s in = 0

I've included the fonts i've used incase members don't have them yet they are Mfme/ tahoma i've left lithograph off as most will/should have this!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!! 

•  

Click here to download this file

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:19 AM

Thank You

#3 Mavroz

Mavroz

odd job man...

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 882 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 06:21 AM

Again, so many different titles with full rom sets still need a classic or DX making for them. Have never seen the point in releasing a mute creation unless it is something special or a rarity.

Just my opinion.

#4 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 17 January 2017 - 08:04 AM

Again, so many different titles with full rom sets still need a classic or DX making for them. Have never seen the point in releasing a mute creation unless it is something special or a rarity.
Just my opinion.

Because when/if the sounds are found they can quite simply be added to an already completed layout, some people don't see the point of classic layouts but they're the basis of the dxed final stage of which this is minus the sounds of course.

#5 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:06 AM

Because when/if the sounds are found they can quite simply be added to an already completed layout, some people don't see the point of classic layouts but they're the basis of the dxed final stage of which this is minus the sounds of course.

I can understand this being done pre V5 when there was not many machines left to do, but can't for the life of me see why something which still has bits missing (sound in this case) would take precedent over the countless complete machines which V5 has opened up.

I find it even more confusing this coming from someone who seems to be looking for the minutest things to pick on in some of the latest releases (things us mere mortals who don't/can't create would never pick up on in a million years), yet are themselves prepared to release things (in their own words) they aren't completely happy with.

Maybe take a leaf from the likes of Pook, Tommy and Bruce, who will keep hold of something till they are as happy as they can be with a layout before releasing it?

Quantity isn't everything you know.

#6 richy1976

richy1976

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 2601 posts

Donator

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:11 AM

Vecs made this as a request for someone.

#7 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 17 January 2017 - 10:18 AM

Vecs might have made this as a request, people are allowed to say NO or 'sorry it's mute, I'd rather wait for sounds etc'  I'm in agreement with others here considering how much stuff is out there to make not 100% layouts seems daft unless in special circumstances.  I notice Wizard make a 100% emulator, it seems a shame and disrespectful not to do likewise with layouts.  

We have about 3500 pre v5 layouts many need upgrading or fixing.. I think that is a better alternative.

Regardless thanks for the layout and your efforts Vecs.... I just think your time could be better served.

#8 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 17 January 2017 - 12:52 PM

Thankyou geddy, I'm hopefully going to do Nuns of naverone next as seen the ROMs hopefully complete lol and also I've a high res flyer from Samson and that'll make up for this.

This was requested by the member I stated in the release notes and if memory serves me right I think spa said he has the complete set of ROMs for this as he once owned this machine so fingers crossed I can 100% complete the layout
As with being disrespectful to wizard I don't think so as pre October we couldn't emulate epoch at least this possible now and this layout is one.
Every now and then there's always going to be the odd cracked egg amongst the rest this is one of them lol.
As creators have said in the past if you want it download it, if not you haven't got to. But it's here if you do.

Edited by vectra666, 17 January 2017 - 12:53 PM.

#9 wearecity

wearecity

MFME v whatever the next version number user.

• Gold Supporters
  • 1672 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:11 PM

I agree does seem silly to produce a mute layout, even a DX...BUT.......if you have the skill, to knock up a couple in double quick time, i.e. just a couple of hours, then why not.

I remember some layout producers in the past, saying they could produce a classic layout in less than an hour.  :eek:

#10 Wizard

Wizard

MFME Creator

• Regulars
  • 719 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 02:49 PM

Come on guys, a designer can make whatever they like. If you don't like it either don't download it or go and make your own layout!

Warning: This post is mostly my own opinions and may contain irony, if you are obsessed with PAST history you may want to ignore it.

#11 JoltZekrom

JoltZekrom

A strange individual.

• Regulars
  • 65 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 04:13 PM

All we need now is for Spa to come online...

#12 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 17 January 2017 - 09:00 PM

All we need now is for Spa to come online...

Here's a deal. £5 donation to the site and i'll get them sent off tomorrow? :)

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#13 JoltZekrom

JoltZekrom

A strange individual.

• Regulars
  • 65 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 07:51 AM

Here's a deal. £5 donation to the site and i'll get them sent off tomorrow? :)

Problem:  I'm flat broke.

I was considering making a donation so I could get more downloads in one day though..

Edited by JoltZekrom, 18 January 2017 - 07:52 AM.

#14 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 09:13 AM

Thanks for this one mate its a fun little game and one I enjoyed playing in the local pubs back in the day :)

#15 spa

spa

Layout Designer

• Moderators
  • 2494 posts

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:40 PM

Problem:  I'm flat broke.

I was considering making a donation so I could get more downloads in one day though..

Ha, well they were sent off yesterday anyway lol

http://www.youtube.com/FruitVideos - My youtube channel

https://drive.google...R3ZTMTBIQTdwWUU- My Drive

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 18 January 2017 - 06:44 PM

thankyou very much for doing this for the scene spa it'll be great to hear this classic come alive like it should, maybe the doubters will be grateful for this layout then!

just goes to show anything is possible with mute layouts

#17 JoltZekrom

JoltZekrom

A strange individual.

• Regulars
  • 65 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:06 PM

Any updates on the roms?

#18 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:15 PM

Any updates on the roms?

Calm down they're be here when they're here, these things take time its been less than a day.
you got to understand they were sent off in the post so that's three days then if that person has the time to copy these ROMs that could be a while then they'll be sent back that's another three days at least you've the layout to play although a tad quiet in fact very quiet.
The more you keep wanted the more people will dig their heels in just be patient.

In fact reading back through this and the other topic made not once have you actually said thanks either to myself for producing said layout which I doubt you give a poo takes time to make and this was a fairly simple one, some takes an age to produce, and secondly have you actually said thankyou to spa whom is trusting in the post to get them to someone to copy without them being lost or damaged just so you can enjoy my layout with sound which you'll probably only play for a hour then it'll be forgotten, lost in the other the files gathering dust.
Again a simple thankyou goes a long way
Regards Vectra666

Edited by vectra666, 19 January 2017 - 04:19 PM.

#19 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 04:49 PM

Hi Vectra, read your previous post, although it's the poster previous to you having the problems, here is my reply and my own opinion. thanks for the layout and thanks to spa for sending you the ROMs. Being blind, I rely on sound so I will download it when all ROMs are obtained, uploaded and then I can copy them to the layout folder as there is no point in me playing a totally mute layout, which I hope you can understand. I always thank you, people involved and especially Wizard for such a 10 star emulator. Without him, I wouldn't be playing such great machines as DOND, Party Time and now Epoch machines. It's also great to see old SRU machines getting emulated with reel spin sounds and payout sounds to add reality, and now with synth sounds playing correctly. I strongly appreciate all the hard work going into this! Keep it up guys, in that way, I'm not in any way trying to rush you with getting things done, I know it takes time. Regards, Tom.

#20 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 19 January 2017 - 05:14 PM

Calm down they're be here when they're here, these things take time its been less than a day.
you got to understand they were sent off in the post so that's three days then if that person has the time to copy these ROMs that could be a while then they'll be sent back that's another three days at least you've the layout to play although a tad quiet in fact very quiet.
The more you keep wanted the more people will dig their heels in just be patient.

In fact reading back through this and the other topic made not once have you actually said thanks either to myself for producing said layout which I doubt you give a poo takes time to make and this was a fairly simple one, some takes an age to produce, and secondly have you actually said thankyou to spa whom is trusting in the post to get them to someone to copy without them being lost or damaged just so you can enjoy my layout with sound which you'll probably only play for a hour then it'll be forgotten, lost in the other the files gathering dust.
Again a simple thankyou goes a long way
Regards Vectra666

No manners and no patience either it would seem  :mad:

Wonder if you will be as quick to jump the next time he wants something doing 'yesterday'!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users