• 2246 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 09:43 AM

Posted Image

File Name: The Crystal Maze - Requirements: Android 4.0+

File Submitter: Liverpool2008

File Submitted: 23 May 2016

File Category: Simulations

The description of Crystal Maze The Fruit Machine
Crystal Maze, The Fruit Machine is a retro, just for fun fruit machine complete with nudges, features and a game board and it’s a perfect way to test your luck!
Crystal Maze, The Fruit Machine can be played by touching the onscreen buttons or by using a mouse-which covers most devices so happy retro gaming, all you need to provide is some luck...
To add coins/credits to the fruit machine simply tap or click the red coin slot (Found above the game board). Each tap/click of the coin slot will add five credits to the fruit machine, then just play the fruit machine like you normally would do.
The main features of Crystal Maze, The Fruit Machine include;
-Hi/Lo win gamble-(When you get a normal win on the fruit machine, you will be offered a Hi/Lo gamble).
-Exchange to the game board-(When you win a Hi/Lo gamble you will be offered an exchange to the game board, except on a jackpot win. When exchanged, the amount of nudges you start the game board with will be the same as the amount of crystals offered when exchanged to the game board, which you can use (Nudges) if you land on a Nudge Pot tile when playing the game board).
-3-in-a-row-(Getting one number value on each of the three reels at the same time will automatically start the game board, automatically filling the words “Crystal Maze” and you will be awarded a random amount of nudges at the start of the game board which you can use if you land on a Nudge Pot tile when playing the game board).
-Skill Stop reel feature-(Each letter of “Crystal Maze” lights up/goes out one by one and if stopped at the end of “Crystal Maze” it will start the game board where you’ll be awarded a random amount of nudges at the start of the game board which you can use if you land on a Nudge Pot tile when playing the game board).
-Reel Skill reel feature-(The reels will spin allowing you to stop them where you want, if you’re skilled or lucky enough that is).
-Nudge reel feature-(You will be awarded a random amount of nudges; each nudge can move a reel down by one step, so use the nudges wisely).
-Boost reel feature-(It will add a random amount of letters to the words “Crystal Maze” and if you’re lucky and the words get filled it will start the game board where you’ll be awarded a random amount of nudges at the start of the game board which you can use if you land on a Nudge Pot tile when playing the game board).
-Stopper reel feature-(It will randomly flash one letter at a time in the words “Crystal Maze”, if stopped on the last letter it will start the game board where you’ll be awarded a random amount of nudges at the start of the game board which you can use if you land on a Nudge Pot tile when playing the game board).
There are many more features like holds, trail held(s) and of course the game board game itself and its features too-which are too many to list and explain in detail but they include Nudge Pots, Skill/Physical/Mystery challenges as well as Question Mark tiles with many options-and various games to be played along with the BIG features like the Jackpot Repeater, Gold Series, Nudge Pot Repeater etc- for those lucky enough to be offered them. The game also has retro sound effects, all in all, a lot of retro fun in one retro fruit machine-happy retro gaming!

Click here to download this file

<a class='bbc_url' href='<a class='bbc_url' href='https://www.facebook...?ref=hl</a></a>

#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 May 2016 - 11:35 AM

A few small problems I found with this,
it doesn't appear to nudge unless you get the "nudges" on the green bar and the bank is unlimited and pays out in 20's
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 brucegeorge

brucegeorge

Layout Disasters

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1710 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 12:29 PM

Its an amazing effort I must say yes I have found the odd issue but what a great idea and great fun :)

The only issue I can see is how will Barcrest feel about this will they see it as a issue ?

Thank You

Edited by brucegeorge, 25 May 2016 - 12:30 PM.

#4 banditboy2006

banditboy2006

Part of the furniture

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1442 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 03:44 PM

I have played this and I have got 2 faults 1 gold streaks different as it doesn't give you a losing spin and 2 there's no quit option

#5 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:16 PM

quit option is the home icon

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#6 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 06:29 PM

Its an amazing effort I must say yes I have found the odd issue but what a great idea and great fun :)

The only issue I can see is how will Barcrest feel about this will they see it as a issue ?

Thank You

cant see it as an issue due to them not making reel based machines anymore?

#7 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 25 May 2016 - 07:42 PM

Thanks Liverpool2008 to see Android getting a piece of the action for once. Look forward trying this Sim. :)

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#8 jamesy4

jamesy4

• Regulars
  • 620 posts

Posted 27 May 2016 - 05:00 PM

Great find, just downloaded this and thought I'd have a go and so my mum/dad/sister have it on their phones/tablets now are now playing it....I have to say it does play like the real thing but just hope it did this in the wild...(screenshot provided) as I only put £10 in to get this, as Jackpot repeated 8 times when I got Jackpot + Repeater at the Crystal Dome!

H3Ez0iD.png

Just hope they bring more out like this as will be playing those also! 

TqxKl7c.png

:) Fruit-Emu The Number 1 Download Site For Fruit Machines!! :)

#9 NickYerPesos

NickYerPesos

OFFICIAL THREAD KILLER!!!

• Regulars
  • 989 posts

Posted 12 June 2016 - 10:09 PM

This is awesome. Definately great for those days I'm stuck in the van with some time to kill. It really is nicely put together. Thank you :)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users