• 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:38 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Maygay's CashLines £10 Classic layout

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 24 Oct 2015

File Category: M1A

Here is a Classic layout by Maygay called Cash Lines not sure what it's supposed to look like but it has similar features etc to money,money,money so based it on that machine. The "E" on the feature trail appears to stay on, maybe its not included on the actual machine as the "E" adds the numbers on the reels to the seven seg.

Thanks goto Hitthesix for this layout which he basically started in his unfinished wip topic, and advice on the sevenseg numbers.
 He also states the sounds are not for this layout but are a near enough match!!

Shortcuts are -
 Start = Spacebar
 Exchange = E
 Collect = C
 Holds = 1,2,3
 Cancel = `
 Swap Features = S
 £££'s in = 0

Plays in Mfme's 2.0 through to 9.4

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!

Click here to download this file

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 07:44 PM

A Classic !!! Thanks for this release Vecs and those that started it. Cheers. :)

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#3 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:13 PM

nice layout.Thanks

#4 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 24 October 2015 - 08:31 PM

Sandshoe!

#5 nails

nails

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 4578 posts

Posted 24 October 2015 - 10:21 PM

thank you vecs, i think i speak for all of us when i say a job well done.  lovely to play an old pub classic again when machines were fun..

#6 cja272

cja272

Part of the furniture

• Regulars
  • 1489 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 07:08 AM

Thank you

https://www.facebook...hotosandwebcams Great Yarmouth photos and webcams on facebook  <p> 

#7 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:00 AM

Cheers for the layout.

Hold the bells mate.

#8 I have finished

I have finished

I will never finish in FME here!

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 12:36 PM

What's going on? Where's the correct sound files or have you not had the decency to mute it for the time being? Fruit-Emu needs more M1A resources as in p1/p2 files. I can't play this release and was really looking forward to it.

#9 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 03:21 PM

What's going on? Where's the correct sound files or have you not had the decency to mute it for the time being? Fruit-Emu needs more M1A resources as in p1/p2 files. I can't play this release and was really looking forward to it.

Perhaps a "Thank You" would not come amiss first, before the criticism. Just good manners I think!!!!!!!

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

#10 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 09:43 PM

Who cares what it looks like or for that matter what it sounds like, as long as its fun to play it'll do for me.

Thanks.

M

#11 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 10:51 PM

Thanks to all involved with the release.

I'm sure the sounds to the sister game Money Money Money would work fine in the slot.

Hope fully the sounds will turn up one day.

Jay

#12 chasnbons

chasnbons

• Regulars
  • 1282 posts

Posted 25 October 2015 - 11:38 PM

Ungrateful or what?

Not to mention just plain rude!

#13 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 03:30 PM

Sorry guys, I mean it. It's part of my Asperger's and I lose my rag sometimes if something goes not the way it was planned and I can't help it. If I find the MAME ROMs, do I have the rights to copy these in and delete the hot pots roms? Same as with money money money? Once again, real sorry! I use sound a lot as some of you know because I'm blind, and having the wrong sounds in a fruit machine confuses me loads. It's like having roast beef with a KFC, it just doesn't go. But anyway, great release vex. I'll try to play it the best I can.

#14 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 04:48 PM

Thank you

#15 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 26 October 2015 - 05:33 PM

No problem I have finished. I know where you're coming from regarding the correct sounds and being in your position you depend on sound for every day living.
It obviously it makes the layout complete if everything is correct, but in the real world this is not always the case us fme guys have to make do with what resources we have. Hitthesix told me via pm the sounds weren't correct but as near as technically possible for now. Maybe one day a flyer or a image of this machine will surface and a improvement or dx could be made.
My next classic layout will be a challenge as it will be a mute one although I could pm Dave from Mr ps Amusement's as he has the actual machine in use. The machine in question is mazooma's rollover jackpot , another from hitthesix's wip topic.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#16 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 07:11 PM

Go for it Vex! Always fancied a trip there to Mr. P's, think i'll try to get there one day ... Feel free to tell him about me. Also try to get the James Bond roms as I'd like to see this machine done as I have put Spector (the new 007 movie) on my Xmas list. Is there any other 007 machines emulated by, for example, Barcrest? I know where's one called games bond but don't know if this is the same thing. Thx for accepting my apologies.

#17 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:37 PM

Go for it Vex! Always fancied a trip there to Mr. P's, think i'll try to get there one day ... Feel free to tell him about me. Also try to get the James Bond roms as I'd like to see this machine done as I have put Spector (the new 007 movie) on my Xmas list. Is there any other 007 machines emulated by, for example, Barcrest? I know where's one called games bond but don't know if this is the same thing. Thx for accepting my apologies.

Games Bond -cracking slot-more of a spoof on the 007 franchise,but still a great slot to play.

Sad that the maygay bond slot can't be emulated-hopefully it will happen one day. :err:

Jay

#18 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 10:43 PM

We onlt need the sound roms for james bond 007 dave said he would get the roms for emulation some time,we could do with high res images as well,we have a flyer but it is proper dodgey.

Hold the bells mate.

#19 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 26 October 2015 - 11:01 PM

Interesting Tommy

Mr Ps had the slot as have seen it in play on u -tube. -could some decent pics be sourced from there??

When I look back to playing many of the slots we have emulated/and many we sadly havn't -I do kick myself (hard!) as to why I never took some pics of the them. :mad:

Jay

Edited by gemini17, 26 October 2015 - 11:02 PM.

#20 I have finished

I have finished

• Regulars
  • 837 posts

Posted 27 October 2015 - 01:21 PM

Well, now I have a new Toshiba battery! yea! I will be able to see this video on youtube of James Bond machine.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users