• 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:26 PM

Posted Image

File Name: Bwb's Voodoo Express £5/20p 1024wdx

File Submitter: vectra666

File Submitted: 21 Sep 2015

File Category: MPU 4

Halloween's come early again in Fme land with this classic from Bwb , Voodoo Express
 I took this on from Samson81 due to his commitments atm so a BIG thanks goto him for sending me the images and the original classic layout, thanks next goto Connor55 for taking the time to obtain the photo's of said machine, to I think guitar for sorting out the Chr to get the layout running in the first place and t Tommy C for taking the time to stitch and clean the photo's via ps . without members like this there'd be no emulations And again to Samson and tommy for final playtesting!! I think that's everyone involved.

Now onto the layout itself this was originally going to be set on £15 but the images are for £5 so it was easier.
This plays in mfme2.1 but hi lo reel is slightly out but plays in MFME3.2  best If you get a coin jam by ramming them in to quick it will say "malfunction" there's two ways to rectify this, goto mfme2.1 either do a ram clear or tick back door and alter jackpot to £15 let it initialize then alter it back to £5 these should clear the problem then play again!!!

Shortcuts are -

Start = Spacebar
Exchange = E
Holds = 1,2,3
HI = 2 Lo = 3
Cancel/Collect = `
BwB = B
White Magic Bonus = W
Black Magic Bonus = M
Take Nudges = N
Take Cash Repeat = R
Take Features = F
£££'s in = 0 (remember put them in slowly or it'll malfunction, see above)

Plays in Mfme2.1 (hi lo reel slightly out of line) Mfme3.0,3.1 & 3.2 for best play!!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!

This site needs resources for Dx's etc so if you're out and about and see anything that could be emulation please take some photo's in the highest megapixel possible (machine needs to be OFF) and upload away, you never know you may see it emulated

Click here to download this file

The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#2 ross

ross

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPip
  • 1129 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:34 PM

cheers vec

#3 letmein

letmein

Advanced Member

• Regulars
  • 718 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 06:47 PM

"Who do you do the power of Voodoo" 

Many thanks Vecs.

M

#4 TommyC

TommyC

Layout Designer

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 2832 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:06 PM

Thanks for the layout.

Hold the bells mate.

#5 samson81

samson81

I have no regrets

• Layout Creator
  • PipPip
  • 666 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 07:21 PM

cracking layout Vec's

as Vectra already said a big thanks to all those involved in getting the release out.

now where is Todd ? I bet he is going crazy waiting to play this DX :)

#6 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 21 September 2015 - 08:56 PM

I've a mini doll with pins in it lol

#7 ritdav

ritdav

• Regulars
  • 389 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 09:47 PM

very nice thanks

#8 andy-1

andy-1

Layout Creator

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 1987 posts

Posted 21 September 2015 - 10:14 PM

Thank You

#9 robinhood75

robinhood75

medieval mentalist

• Gold Supporters
  • 562 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 09:31 AM

Nice layout m8 thanks for still making laouts its greatly appreciated.

What's yours is yours and what's hers is yours

#10 todd1970

todd1970

The furniture

• Regulars
  • 6818 posts

Posted 23 September 2015 - 05:56 PM

Lovely , thanks to all involved in this , brings back a lot of memories.   :)

Mmmmmm...Sandy ive 'ad her ye know. :)

#11 Geddy

Geddy

Banned

• Banned
  • 3433 posts

Donator

Posted 23 September 2015 - 08:32 PM

Thank you. :)

#12 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 24 September 2015 - 10:40 AM

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Halloween's come early again in Fme land with this classic from Bwb , Voodoo Express
 I took this on from Samson81 due to his commitments atm so a BIG thanks goto him for sending me the images and the original classic layout, thanks next goto Connor55 for taking the time to obtain the photo's of said machine, to I think guitar for sorting out the Chr to get the layout running in the first place and t Tommy C for taking the time to stitch and clean the photo's via ps . without members like this there'd be no emulations And again to Samson and tommy for final playtesting!! I think that's everyone involved.

Now onto the layout itself this was originally going to be set on £15 but the images are for £5 so it was easier.
This plays in mfme2.1 but hi lo reel is slightly out but plays in MFME3.2  best If you get a coin jam by ramming them in to quick it will say "malfunction" there's two ways to rectify this, goto mfme2.1 either do a ram clear or tick back door and alter jackpot to £15 let it initialize then alter it back to £5 these should clear the problem then play again!!!

Shortcuts are -

Start = Spacebar
Exchange = E
Holds = 1,2,3
HI = 2 Lo = 3
Cancel/Collect = `
BwB = B
White Magic Bonus = W
Black Magic Bonus = M
Take Nudges = N
Take Cash Repeat = R
Take Features = F

Plays in Mfme2.1 (hi lo reel slightly out of line) Mfme3.0,3.1 & 3.2 for best play!!!!

This site needs resources for Dx's etc so if you're out and about and see anything that could be emulation please take some photo's in the highest megapixel possible (machine needs to be OFF) and upload away, you never know you may see it emulated

Lost for words-and thats partly because I will not be able to play the slot until my friends go home on Tuesday!!! :nah:

How inconsiderate of them!lol

Pure class Vectra

A truly stunning recreation of a classic slot.

Thanks to all involved with the release.

Jay

#13 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 12:39 PM

index.php?app=downloads&module=display&s

Shortcuts are -

Start = Spacebar
Exchange = E
Holds = 1,2,3
HI = 2 Lo = 3
Cancel/Collect = `
BwB = B
White Magic Bonus = W
Black Magic Bonus = M
Take Nudges = N
Take Cash Repeat = R
Take Features = F

Just downloaded and already £35 in bank! :cute:

Real love the side art Vectra.

Is a shame on the pc screen that some of the artwork is blurred and that the top cash trail is covered with stickers of the price of play-but this does not affect the game play.

Many thanks to all involved with the release.

Jay

#14 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 September 2015 - 01:09 PM

No probs Gemini and it was Actually samsons side artwork idea originally and it fits in nicely with the dx
As for artwork quality this was due to the photo's used, with being taken afaik on a standard camera/phone the images were slightly grainy to start with but thanks to everyone involved including the photo taker this machine became reality, the stickers, a shame they're where they are but they add a bit of realism to the layout and it was deemed to difficult by me being lazy lol to remove it and upgrade the image to £15. That being said i keep all my larger artworks sized 7000x11500 plus original flyer image before relighting so if I get a bigger monitor or

if anyone old or newbie creator wants a go at making my layouts bigger it's there, just give us a pm some of the artwork maybe a bit big in mbs though, this did start off as 400mbs big lol. Good start for a newbie creator only lamps to enlarge and reel windows to blank out.

#15 gemini17

gemini17

GOLD Supporter

• Regulars
  • 1751 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:16 PM

No probs Gemini and it was Actually samsons side artwork idea originally and it fits in nicely with the dx
As for artwork quality this was due to the photo's used, with being taken afaik on a standard camera/phone the images were slightly grainy to start with but thanks to everyone involved including the photo taker this machine became reality, the stickers, a shame they're where they are but they add a bit of realism to the layout and it was deemed to difficult by me being lazy lol to remove it and upgrade the image to £15. That being said i keep all my larger artworks sized 7000x11500 plus original flyer image before relighting so if I get a bigger monitor or

if anyone old or newbie creator wants a go at making my layouts bigger it's there, just give us a pm some of the artwork maybe a bit big in mbs though, this did start off as 400mbs big lol. Good start for a newbie creator only lamps to enlarge and reel windows to blank out.

Hey Vectra don't want you to think in any way im been critical in any way.

I real think you do a fab job with the layouts etc.

Thanks to those like yrself who keep oxygen pumping through the site. :notworthy:

Jay

#16 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 29 September 2015 - 06:25 PM

again no problemo criticism is always good helps find the flaws in things and maybe improve on the next version. it would be good if someone with the capabilities could make one of mine bigger, not to alter anything but just to see if its any clearer than my mini versions

#17 ricardo de ponsa

ricardo de ponsa

Man Of Science

• Regulars
  • 1110 posts

Posted 29 September 2015 - 07:04 PM

Great layout Vecs, one of your best. Nice One!!!!!

Edited by ricardo de ponsa, 29 September 2015 - 07:04 PM.

Don't come round and steal my Cheerios !!!!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users