#2 vectra666

vectra666

No1. Lurker

• Layout Creator
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • 9040 posts

Donator

Posted 23 October 2014 - 08:32 PM

Not that it makes a lot of difference to the download but the title of this release topic needs changing. It's not a mpu3/4 layout as it's a scorp1 machine so should read bfmemu scorp1 club jackpot although it's in the correct section within the download. Thanks for finally adding this into the downloads even if I can't use the bfmemulator lol.
The more I do today, The less I do tomorrow.
Fme is alive and screaming into the 21st century!
Enjoy FME and Happy Gaming!!!!

#3 ady

ady

The furniture

• Moderators
  • 14204 posts

Posted 24 October 2014 - 07:47 PM

Not that it makes a lot of difference to the download but the title of this release topic needs changing. It's not a mpu3/4 layout as it's a scorp1 machine so should read bfmemu scorp1 club jackpot although it's in the correct section within the download. Thanks for finally adding this into the downloads even if I can't use the bfmemulator lol.

Nah it wouldn't would it as it's not one of your's....

Had a month away hoping the Knob who think's he's the god of FME hhahah make me laugh had settled down.....but nope he's still a prick.

Fella you have children,a wife and all to do with it..............personally I think you need to switch off your PC and....

A) Look at your family.

B) Get a job rather than be on your computer 24/7........

-------------------------

You ruined FME fella...........your pathetic stance's made a fair few leave the scene.

You neec to add to the scene as iv'e said on numerous occasions....but nope that hasn't happened either.

------------------------

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users