• Submitted: Jun 21 2009 05:41 PM
  • Last Updated: Jun 21 2009 05:41 PM
  • File Size: 8.48MB
  • Views: 3802
  • Downloads: 1204

Download Cabin Fever 1280 + 1600 DX's

* * * * * 2 Votes

Screenshots
Here's another dual release from Baz, and myself, for the Mazooma machine Cabin Fever. One of the more entertaining Mazooma machines in my opinion. Especially when it's been well and truly rammed without many wins being collected, so it should provide a good game from the off. Like usual, the ram+gam files have been zipped so you can enjoy it going nuts whenever you feel like it. You should be able to play this on 9.4, or 10.1. Plus you will need a resolution of at least 1280x1024 in order to play at least one of the layouts. If you're stuck with a laptop that doesn't reach the necessary resolution, you will have to wait until Brucegeorge gets the 1024x768 layout done.People who I would like to thank for making this layout possible, are:Baz: For the line work he did on the flier, plus the band reel images.Mikehilton: For the classic that was used.Pook: For the excellent flier he provided.Here are the shortcuts for both layouts:Cancel/Collect - `Change Stake - CHold 1 - 1Hold 2 - 2Hold 3 - 3Transfer - TExchange - EStart - SpaceHi Left - Numpad 4Hi Middle - Numpad 5Hi Right - Numpad 6Lo Left - Numpad 1Lo Middle - Numpad 2Lo Right - Numpad 3Step - DShoot - S£1 Insert - 0Enjoy! :)

Screenshots

Screenshots

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

28 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 28 guests, 0 anonymous users