• Submitted: May 07 2009 02:14 PM
  • Last Updated: May 07 2009 02:14 PM
  • File Size: 2.67MB
  • Views: 2648
  • Downloads: 358

Download Primetime 1600 DX

- - - - -

Screenshots
Here's a 1600 DX for a classic old ACE machine called Primetime. I was going to release this after the RSG layout, but since it's finished I see no need not to release it at this time. This is what a fruit machine should be, in my opinion. Loads of features, with plenty going on. Never a dull moment. :)You need to use MFME3.2 for this. If you use 2.0, you'll get random resets when you put any coins in. Plus, only MFME3.2 has the "Rescale" option for lower resolutions.Big thanks to B&T for the classic that was used. And also SPA, for the flier, and Usagi for the rom. :)Shortcuts for this, are:Shuffle - SHold - 1Hold - 2Hold - 3Cancel/Collect - `Start/Gamble - SpaceF10 - Toggle Reel View20p Token Insert - 9£1 Insert - 0Enjoy this ACE classic! :)

Fantastic! Thanks for this, just seeing the picture of it took me right back to my smokey local boozer circa 1987/88 when I was starting out on my drinking career. I think more money went in this particular machine than any other I played... the features on it kept you coming back for 'just one more go'. Playing this again, it's just as I remember it, and still as addictive.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

11 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 11 guests, 0 anonymous users