• Submitted: Mar 06 2009 06:53 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 06 2009 06:53 PM
  • File Size:: 4.2MB
  • Views: 2466
  • Downloads: 364

Download Wallstreet 1280 WDX

- - - - -

Screenshots
Taken a bit of doing this one I can tell you, probably one of the longest wips I've had for a while. Hopefully I've done it justice although as always I'm not 100% happy with it. If fact this is another one of those layouts I'm happy to get out of the way.As for the machine itself, well you all know I'm not a clubber fan but this ain't bad at all. If I had a gripe it would be there are too many small wins which eventually become annoying - especially those cherries Still, its a good machine and there's plenty going on to keep you busy. I've not got anywhere near the jackpot yet so its over to you lolMany thanks to Bugs & Trouty for the classic and Adydb for the flyer Hope you enjoy it.

In real life this always would pay the jackpot/cashpot nudged in on a respin - lets see if this one does the same. Thanks  :o)

Nice machine this although it can get a little tiresome with all the cherries it drops in. 

Three ways to play this. 

If cashpot full climb until offered cashpot (it will nob you off plenty of times before giving it), then in the next feature or two you will be able to climb to top wall street or crazy for £20-£60 afterplay

If cashpot not full, climb until offered jackpot (it will nob you off plenty of times before going to cashpot, but will go to JP not long after), then in the next feature or two you will be able to climb to top wall street or crazy for £20-£60 afterplay as before

Gamble those cherries - double a cherry to 80p then keep going at 3x until you get £194.40. This was surprisingly common on heavily played snooker hall machines.

can anyone help me with the sound on this one please? i'm getting very short and truncated samples, which spoils the game a bit. or is that the way it comes?

Spent an age playing this tonight just to share this image with you...

WallStreet Jackpot

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

user(s) active in the past 24 minutes

0 members, 22 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2)