• Submitted: Mar 05 2009 05:04 PM
  • Last Updated: Mar 05 2009 05:04 PM
  • File Size: 5.79MB
  • Views: 3903
  • Downloads: 769

Download Hi Lo Karate 1600 DX

* - - - - 1 Votes

Screenshots
This contains the layout and ROMS for Vivid's Hi Lo KarateOK, should be all present and correct and ready to go.I started adding shortcuts then I realised that there were so many that they began to conflict, so just add you own as you like them The machine itself is smaller than usual, I tried to make it fit 1280. However it seems noone could be bothered to load in the backdrop I uploaded and tell me if it fit, so if it doesnt fit cest la vie Im afraid. Not like I didnt try.Because of this the reels themself have suffered and its hard to read the numbers, another reason why I use a 1600 desktop and usually make 1600 layouts for it. I strongly suggest people get a bigger monitor for the future, especially for machines like this one I want to thank Eddie (The Equalizer) and Mr Moogle for all the help they have provided with this machine. I ended up drawing all of the reel symbols because my back is getting worse and I cant spend anymore time sitting on the floor doing this shit. I dont think they look bad, Ive tried to get them pretty much identical to the machine, so in that aspect it was a complete success.Eddie and Moogle, sorry I didnt send this out for testing to you guys, I decided to do that myself and tbh I made alot of mistakes with this that I have had to fix (on the reels) so Im f*****g sure everything is ok, I just dont want to spend time uploading it, sending links, faffing around and wasting any more of my time with it. Its been a f*****g sod from the word go and I want shot of it. Its especially upsetting when I try to help people who complain about layouts being too big but cant be assed to download a 4kb bmp and see if it fits. I dont think Ill even bother in the future So here you go, enjoy, and if there are any faults report them to that brick wall over there (IE it might be better to fix them yourself as Ive been cursing and shouting all morning at this f*****g dx and Im not in the mood for anymore lol).Again thanks to Eddie and Moogle, I really appreciate your help and assitance

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 18 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)