Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Feb 13 2009 09:19 PM
  • Last Updated: Feb 13 2009 09:19 PM
  • File Size: 2.28MB
  • Views: 1738
  • Downloads: 239

Download Barcrest Crazy Crazy Knights (classic)

- - - - -

Screenshots
Ok, here it is and I'm very pleased with how it turned out Thanks go to Ploggy for the ROMs and assistance throughout, and also to Robinhood75 for the flyer. A DX will follow in the next few weeks. Also thanks to both for playtesting and providing comments. Top blokes!This is an early MPU5 from the same period as my last release, Big Game. These early MPU5s are not emulated perfectly in MFME and are prone to errors. I can only assume that in the early days of MPU5 technology, it was still evolving. When MFME 10.1 was built it probably catered to the later MPU5 config, which explains why this earlier config doesn't run perfectly in the emulator.Onto the errors...- When you first boot this in MFME10.1a, you will very likely get an "Invalid Key" error. Got to Configuration, and Reset the machine. Once rebooted you should get a "Percentage Key" error. This error will clear in a few seconds and you will be in business - Put coins in slowly at all times, as it is prone to mech errors. These happen most often on the 2nd pound in, so be very careful to press coin-in only once on the 2nd quid. If you get a mech error, close MFME and reload, don't reset the machine (see below).- Corruption. Occasionally (and most often after a mech error) the files will become corrupted, and you will get a continuous "Invalid Key" error no matter how often you reset/restart. I'm afraid if this happens, you've had it. You will need to reunzip/redownload the layout. Sorry - nothing I can do about it, but this won't happen often if you follow the above instructions Well, I hope you enjoy this release. I think this is a thoroughly playable machine with plenty going on, and feature entry is regular. Doesn't streak too great, but on the flip-side it plays well all the time without many dead spells.Shortcuts are as you would expect, plus the following:T - Take StepsK - Take KnockoutsF - Take FeatureW- Take SpinsDoug

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

25 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 25 guests, 0 anonymous users