Submitter

File Information

• Submitted: Nov 30 2008 07:49 AM
  • Last Updated: Nov 30 2008 07:49 AM
  • File Size: 4.67MB
  • Views: 9060
  • Downloads: 3148

Download Club Monopoly Wonders of the World (DX)

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots
ok then after spend a few days longer than expected on the art for this i have finally decided to release this in the monopoly folder there is a readme file i would suggest reading this befor doing anything as it has important info on what to do when getting started and when collecting your winnings but for those who dont read those types of thing i will list them here. ***A notes to consider when playing this machine1.On boot up of machine tick the checkbox for B Door this will then show "DOOR OPEN" in the Alpha display.2.Press 0 or click the coin mech to insert pound coins into the machine to play or press start to insert £12.50 of credits and play in freeplay mode where you can go through the test sequences.3.When collecting your cash it will display "CALL ATTENDANT" in the alpha display press button A on your keyboard and the collect button together and this will transfer the winnings to the credits side of the alpha and then show a value and then "CLEARED" and you are then ok to continue your game play.Also i have placed lamps onto the sideart for the chance and community chest cards as when reducing the layout art they have become unreadable.Thankyou and i hope you enjoy.***that should cover everything you need to knowthis machine only plays in freeplay mode but you can insert coins and play it normaly but meters will not register anything.if you find anything wrong with the machine that hasnt been covered here then please post and it should be able to get resolved.

what DX is this thanks

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

23 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 20 guests, 0 anonymous users

mabby2000, Bing (2)