• Submitted: Nov 16 2008 06:23 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 16 2008 06:23 PM
  • File Size: 2.73MB
  • Views: 7262
  • Downloads: 2226

Download Monopoly 60 WDX 1024 (JPM)

* * * * - 3 Votes

Screenshots
Thanks to (I think) Steve Phipps for the classic I based this on 86%/30p/£15.Bits and bobs from everywhere (cab, buttons etc.), hence WDX.Plays best in good ole MFME 2.0, although will work on all of them.Thanks to Adydb for images sent a while ago :thumbs_up:£6IT:devil:

Stop a nudge is a whopper, lol....

It hoyuld be renamed "stop the one nudge!"

But excellent game though, well done sire :p
layout not found wish ppl stop writing fake comments to support the uploader jackasses

layout not found wish ppl stop writing fake comments to support the uploader jackasses

Nothing wrong with it!
tried it 2 times when it loads it says layout not found---threre is another monopoly game which does work--this version must have been made by a 10 yr old

tried it 2 times when it loads it says layout not found---threre is another monopoly game which does work--this version must have been made by a 10 yr old

And are you young to read!!!!!!...........there is NOTHING wrong with this layout.

READ THE TOTURIALS BEFORE MAKING PATHETIC COMMENTS TO THE CREATORS!
wow another knobhead...im a master at loadin these games....ive done what you said to do...when i load game it says layout not ffound fukn simple.....if it worked i would be sayin " excellent game---well done to the uploader " but it dont shall i make a video + post it on youtibe 4 ya

Mabey if you didn't post things like this you would get help....

Actually you DO need help.......load in MFMEv2 asits made for and unzip the file!
works for me ty love this machine
Photo
CharlieRaymondo
May 31 2019 04:27 PM

Thanks for this. Plays perfect and I can see some screwed up comments on here but can safely say that this is the EXACT type of play in a machine I like. Loaded straight into 5.1 with no hiccups. 

Photo
CharlieRaymondo
May 31 2019 06:02 PM

Just played this for an hour. Exactly the same as the tight arse real thing but thats how it played. As for the always random one nudge it did that too. Best Monopoly 60 DX I have played. Nice one buddy :-)

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

17 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)