• Submitted: Oct 08 2007 03:07 PM
  • Last Updated: Oct 08 2007 03:07 PM
  • File Size: 4.55MB
  • Views: 3249
  • Downloads: 1071

Download Arabian Nights DX 1280

- - - - -

Screenshots
Thanx go out to GUITAR for sorting out the flaws in my very first attempt.... He has spent a lot of time making this better... so again..... thankyou This will also allow me to learn from my own mistakes -- and hey anyone else reading this that has never made an emulation, get one done !!!!Changes:Reel Lamps added.Number Reel lamp added.Lamp masks added.Correct "cancel" button number.Correct "cancel" button lamp.Correct "super knockout" lamps and buttons.Lamped the "3 lamps in view" lamps.Lamped the "3 lamps on line" lamps.Added percentage option to meters.Lamped coin mech lamp.Separated "arabian nights" lamps.Added "Barcrest man" lampAdded nudge gamble "lose" lamp.Added transparency to reels so that reels appear behind glass.Cleaned up small white line on Barcrest Button.Added author name to Layout text.Changed all reels to "fancy reel".Changed alpha display colour.Changed some keyboard shortcuts.Changed Number reel to the one used in Monty Python, not an exact match but the blue background fitted a little better than the white.Swapped to 25p/£15/86% to make the dead patches a bit shorter.Removed borders from reels 2 and 3.Added Ross's shiny new reels.Added "Nudge Now" light.Fixed super feature hi / lo shortcuts.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 19 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (2)