• Submitted: Jul 19 2007 03:55 PM
  • Last Updated: Jul 19 2007 03:55 PM
  • File Size: 2.39MB
  • Views: 2684
  • Downloads: 483

Download Barcrest Brain Waves

- - - - -

Screenshots
For me it has been long awaited so here it is: Brain Waves! It plays like I remember it, quite nasty but on the odd occasion throwing in a big win. Slight clone of many MPU4 machines (Ten Out Of Ten, Top Tenner and Buccaneer to name a few) this has to be the best IMO.Thanks to the testers Bencrest, JohnnyAFC and Wearecity.Barcrest Brain Waves Readme File================================Requirements------------MFME 9.9 or 10.1aLithograph Font (Supplied In Zip)Short Keys (Also shown on layout):----------------------------------Space = Start/Gamble0 = £1` = Cancel/Collect123 = Holds/NudgeS = ShuffleF = FeatureA = Auto NudgeR = Take RepeaterK = Take KnockoutsT = Take StepsBrain Waves ROM Issues----------------------This ROM is partly damaged. A Jackpot key and stake cannot be set via the dip switches or stake selectors in the config screen. Also on the odd occation when the machine starts up a Key related error may appear. If this happens either reset the machine via the config screen or reload the layout.Also the Jackpot sample is missing which in turn fails to run a full jackpot routine. If a Jackpot is achieved it will simply flash for a second or so and then count up the winnings.Finally there is no attract mode.These minor bugs do not hamper the main game play so I hope you enjoy the layout.Enjoy!

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

29 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 29 guests, 0 anonymous users