• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 4.29MB
  • Views: 30670
  • Downloads: 24185

Download Spotted Dick 1280 WDX

* * * * * 3 Votes

Screenshots
This is one Ive been meaning to upgrade for ages. I released the 1st version getting on for 2 years ago now and Ive always thought I could have done better. I think it was only my second attempt at a BFMulator layout back then. I think this new version has turned out a bit crisper than my first effort and looks far far better now its in a cabinet.Anyway, this one has been totally re-done again from the glass scans I got from DS (who I think got them from Leeham) so thanks once again for those. Also thanks again to Bugs & Trouty for the classic version.The machine itself is a bit pants at 30p/?10jp, Ive had better gameplay on the ?5 versions in the arcades. On the whole though its an entertaining machine and can go absolutely nuts when its in super happy mode. It still considered by many to be a classic Global machine and still proves popular in arcades all over the country.Hope you enjoy it

quite good
when loading it says missing layout file
im trying to run this in mfme 10 is this correct?
using bfmulator now running fine
this takes me back thanks for making this great job

any hint or could u tell me a good way to roll in the jukebox

regards :)
Photo
krayzeestyles
Sep 23 2012 07:42 PM
Looking for a spotted dick with sound, anyone know if there is a spotted dick layout with sound please? Thanks.

fantastic work

Hi guys a massive bump for this.  Fantastic fruit machine that takes me back to my youth :) 

Is there a version with the sounds as the features made the machine?  Also is there at all a simulator for the holiday version of this machine?

Top Banana guys. 

Looking for a spotted dick with sound, anyone know if there is a spotted dick layout with sound please? Thanks.

Did you ever find rthis?

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

19 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 16 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), Google (1)