• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 1.83MB
  • Views: 3022
  • Downloads: 800

Download Razzle Dazzle DX

- - - - -

Screenshots
I aint done a DX in ages , Kept starting them and they seemed to fizzle out , lost the bug so to speak ,Am sure a lot of people on here know what i mean. Thats the beauty of FME just when you thought it was safe to carry on with family life something grabs ya and ya hooked again buried in Photo shop Dxing again Not eating sleeping and snapping at loved ones lol . Well thats what happened to me again when i seen Wizard had uploaded his Flyers and i came across this beauty of a machine Razzle Dazzle . This is the first time ive Dxed a Flyer so be gentle with me , Not sure if ive totally got the lamping spot on found it slightly different to Digis which is what am used too , So any comments on how i could improve this would be gratefully welcome . I must say this was an absolute joy to DX it helps alot when the machine holds great memories for you . Seems to play best in MFMEV2 Sound wise .. I couldnt work out how to upload it into mpu3/4 section with the new set up lol very confusing , prob just me its late Big thanks to Wizard for his flyer and to Pete for the classic.. Hope you enjoy.. Toddy

thanks for this i used to love playing this in the early 80's

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

40 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 39 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)