• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 2.34MB
  • Views: 7486
  • Downloads: 3710

Download Tutti Frutti 1024 WDX

* * * - - 3 Votes

Screenshots
Well after a month or maybe more in the wip stage here it is. Tutti Fruiti 1024 WDX. I really enjoyed creating this one and I hope you will enjoy playing it. The Ram file that is with it is very very happy. The percentage is wayyyyy below the actual so it should give you a good game. There is 1 issue with the layout and that is the bonus Choose a trail does not light when you have it. But if you press start it will stop a trail. Thanks to Cheese for allowing me to use his artwork. Pook for the Alpha. A big thanks to Pete_W and hurtand165 for the Technical Assistance. And my testers hurtand165, Pash , Adydb and Syco. And Dial Tone And Wizard for the Emu. Hope you enjoy the layout!.

Great conversion mate, and its extreley playable, or so you think........until you get on the feature board, and without fail (maybe 98 out of 100 times) it says "mad for it" and basically gives you invincibilty (well, throws a 1, then a 5, then a four and you have the 3 tutti frutties =£8)

It just gets a bit boring after a while.

Is there any way of lowering the payout so you lose sometimes on the bored (not a typo - just be being sarcastic!!)
Completely agree with woofy's comments - payout is ridic high :You loose interest when you win £8 everytime (unlike real life)

Good conversion tho and fun for a few minutes.

Why can't I download this????

Go to configuration>Scorpion IV>RAM Clear>Reset and then restart MFME. Plays more like the real things after this but still not perfect.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

29 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1), Bing (2)