• Submitted: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • Last Updated: Nov 03 2006 08:59 PM
  • File Size: 3.39MB
  • Views: 9706
  • Downloads: 6560

Download Public Enemy No. 1 1024 DX

- - - - -

Screenshots
This file contains a DX layout and the ROMs for Public Enemy No. 1.

Ok this is weird, i downloaded this rom file and started it up in BFMulator v2.07, but what happens, whenever i get a feature or win of any kind, like i got 1 nudge, nudged the reel, didn't matter what reel, the game then freezes up, i have to stop emulation, then run emulation to get it to work. What's worse is when i actually get a win, it tells me what i can win, or i can gamble higher/lower on the dice meter to increase my win and possibly get into the featurette, but guess what, when the win drops in the reels, the games freezes so i have to stop emulation, run emulation, but when i do this, the game runs but i get no win from the restart. What is causing this to happen, i have tried all varieties of this game that comes from the rom file, but all do the same.

PC Specs if this helps...........
Proc : AMD Triple core 8650 @4.3ghz
Grap : Nvidea 8400se 512mb o/c 2.2ghz
Mem : 4gb @3200 bus speed

So as you can see i should not have any serious issue's running it, but most of the games on BFMulator run real slow and freeze.

On a side note, JPemu and MFME v 10.1 both run great without any glitches. Is there something i am missing with the BFMulator.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

22 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (1)