Martyn32's Content

There have been 21 items by Martyn32 (Search limited from 31-March 14)

Sort by                Order  

#314821 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 January 2018 - 10:53 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Another update seems to have gone back into a loop again with reboot. So am I right in guessing this is a PSU problem? Where would I get the correct one for this machine and is it easy to change or better still anybody a instruction how to do it? Hope you can help, thanks for everything so far

#314820 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 January 2018 - 10:53 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Another update seems to have gone back into a loop again with reboot. So am I right in guessing this is a PSU problem? Where would I get the correct one for this machine and is it easy to change or better still anybody a instruction how to do it? Hope you can help, thanks for everything so far

#314819 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 January 2018 - 10:52 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

#314816 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 January 2018 - 10:12 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

#314815 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 January 2018 - 10:12 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

#314814 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 January 2018 - 10:11 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

#314704 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 12 January 2018 - 07:05 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Update, I just went to check on it and it was all on so waited a while was still on so put about £5 into it with no problems and it paid out aswell. Going to leave it on for the night tho

#314701 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 12 January 2018 - 06:11 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Right guys, I turned the DIL switch off today, powered up and it came on but within a few seconds went back into reboot and this been going on a loop for the last few hours. It comes on every now and again so when It did I put a pound in and it started playing then all of a sudden went off again its been constantly doing this all afternoon. Is this a problem with the PSU?

#314627 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 11 January 2018 - 04:26 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

If it is a power problem is it much hard work to fix please guys? Really hope this dil switch works

#314613 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 11 January 2018 - 01:21 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

What did you have to do then mate? Did you have the same situation with it just going over and over?

#314585 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 11 January 2018 - 10:40 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Brilliant thanks a lot

#314583 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 11 January 2018 - 10:26 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Might sound stupid I know but dont really know much about these yet. But where would the DIL switches be please?

#314582 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 11 January 2018 - 10:11 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Thanks for that will give it a try later on and post back. Thanks for the manual aswell been looking everywhere for one

#314575 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 11 January 2018 - 08:23 AM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Hi all, I received my first machine in November, its a qps crazy fruits machine £5 jackpot. I put the machine on a few weeks back it came on then all of a sudden went off back into reboot then the alarm was sounding on it. I read that if you leave it for 5 minuets or so it should come back on but its not just keeps going and going is there anyone that can help me with this? I dont really know much about them yet so bare with me. Hope somebody can help. ON/OFF ALM 48 Comes up on the display also. Thanks

#314527 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 10 January 2018 - 08:02 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi, ON/OFF ALM 48 comes up on the display

#314510 Alarm Problem (HELP NEEDED)

Posted by Martyn32 on 10 January 2018 - 06:12 PM in General FME Discussion

Hi all, I received my first machine in November, its a qps crazy fruits machine £5 jackpot. I put the machine on a few weeks back it came on then all of a sudden went off back into reboot then the alarm was sounding on it. I read that if you leave it for 5 minuets or so it should come back on but its not just keeps going and going is there anyone that can help me with this? I dont really know much about them yet so bare with me. Hope somebody can help. Thanks

#312502 HELP NEEDED

Posted by Martyn32 on 07 December 2017 - 09:38 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Whats the Mecca if you dont mind me asking lol?! Had a reply off the seller on eBay they said It is an ex arcade Machine and these would have been disabled as its a £5 jackpot and doesnt require the top up facility. So am I right in thinking that the machine is useless if no coins can be accepted cause I cant top it up. Only want it as a fun way of saving. Also are my photos showing up? Thanks

#312493 HELP NEEDED

Posted by Martyn32 on 07 December 2017 - 07:39 PM in Real Fruit Machine help and technical support

Hi guys, I received my first machine today QPS Crazy fruits. Just turned it on and obviously needed to refill but I put the key in the refill slot and it wont turn. Also there is no wires going to lock either will post a photo if somebody could help that would be great. Ive messaged the person Ive bought it off but no reply so thought Id give it a go in here also

#311269 QPS Crazy Fruits/MDM Excalibur

Posted by Martyn32 on 20 November 2017 - 10:08 AM in WANTED

Got my hands on crazy fruits this morning on eBay. Paid £275 for it full working order. Will send a photo when its come and installed

#310988 QPS Crazy Fruits/MDM Excalibur

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 November 2017 - 12:32 PM in WANTED

Been looking for months as it is lol! Just seem to be very rare now

#310981 QPS Crazy Fruits/MDM Excalibur

Posted by Martyn32 on 14 November 2017 - 10:33 AM in WANTED

Hi everyone, Im on the lookout for QPS crazy fruits or MDM Excalibur 5p machines. Used to play these for hours as young teenager in our local cafe. Was just wondering if anybody knows or where I could get my hands on one please. Tried looking everywhere and thought this place might put me in the right direction? Thanks