stanmarsh14's Content

There have been 838 items by stanmarsh14 (Search limited from 31-March 14)

Sort by                Order  

#333892 Bgt Mini Wild Cherry Problems

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 17 June 2023 - 01:57 PM in Real Fruit Machines

You finally got one!!! :) :) :)

Oh yes, still on pre-steel coinage unfortunately.. Anyone know how to retrofit a replacement mech for a Azkoyen L6 at all, or at an outside chance, know of someone able to update such a mech?

Using a MARS, Coin Controls mecs etc, is just not feasible, so an equivalent Azkoyen at the minimum is needed.

Also unfortunately with mine, after a time of use, reels go out of sync, and inside the machine due to it's small size, it gets pretty warm, with the main fan sounding like a jet engine, so I think first need to sort the fan (Should be pretty easy, as I have a number of large 12v PC fans), and I think the PSU could use with recapping.

#333889 Bgt Mini Wild Cherry Problems

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 14 May 2023 - 05:19 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Speaking of this machine, I have roms, dumped from the very machine I have

Attached Files

#333621 It's strawberry day people!

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 01 June 2022 - 03:17 PM in Any Topic Chat

With the COVID restrictions now gone, I went to the world strawberry picking championships.... A woman with no legs won it, jammy c***! :strawberry:

#332411 Oud lid Shaggiesweb zoekt eigen ontwerpen.

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 13 August 2020 - 05:50 PM in MFME emulation section

Hello everyone,

My name is Michel and I improved certain slot machines in terms of layout at Shaggiesweb in 2005 and 2006, I was known there as Spencer. I had good contact with the owner of Shaggiesweb, I think his name is also Michel, but could also be confused with another Michel who also emulated slots.

I have re-equipped both BFM and MFME cabinets with a larger screen resolution, namely 1280-800, or with a better background quality. I don't remember all of which cabinets, but I'm sure of the Supertron, of which shaggiesweb had several releases with a bad layout or a resolution of 800-60. I replaced the layout of the Supertron that you could play on the entire computer screen, the 1280 by 800 resolution. I seem to remember that that issue was downloaded hundreds to maybe thousands of times.

Now I made two cabinets at the time, because I'm a heavy metal fan I made three cabinets from the bands Judas Priest called Painkiller, a timer variant. Kiss which is called Rock and roll over, also a timer variant, and finally Iron Maiden, which is called Powerslave and was a turboplay variant.

I had everything on a USB stick that broke from scratch, very stupid that I hadn't made a backup anywhere, it contained all the Dutch slot machines including ROMS and Layouts.

Is there anyone, or maybe Shaggy himself (that's what I called him), who still has these cabinets stored?

I lost sight of shaggiesweb at the time, I seem to remember that he started a new website where you could also download pinball machines.

So if someone is willing to possibly still have those four cabinets, I will be happy to have them.

Thanks

msfwitt@gmail.com

#332387 Old #mpu34 IRC Chat

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 08 August 2020 - 06:01 PM in Any Topic Chat

As per slashers instructions on another thread, updated link here, you just need to pick a nick to use, which can be also registered with /nickserv if you wish, for use later.

http://176.31.181.15...?channels=mpu34

#332358 Old #mpu34 IRC Chat

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 06 August 2020 - 12:40 PM in Any Topic Chat

Anyone with Android can use the following....

https://play.google....id=com.androirc

#332357 Old #mpu34 IRC Chat

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 06 August 2020 - 10:56 AM in Any Topic Chat

Many of us old timers will remember this place well, often occupied by the underbelly of the FME community, many a great laughs etc, profanities and mis-quotes by Tsiten's IRC bot....Well IT'S BACK!I

Got all nostalgic the other night, and just this sec finished setting everything up..... there are a few small bits to sort out, however the bulk of it is now working.

Now obviously the likes of dalNET are crap these days, and TVeps / Chatabout is no more, so talked to one of the Jackpotty lads who co-runs such a network, and everything is on there.

http://176.31.181.159:9090/

Server info....

raven.MircPhAnToM.net (176.31.181.159)

Port: 6667 / +6697 (SSL)

Room: #mpu34

For those who have forgotten, commands for the bot are....

!switchquote (To change the quote file)

!quote (Can also add a word to this to narrow down a particular quote you are after, like !quote strawberry)
!addquote texthere (EG: !addquote stanmarsh14 is a pervert)

#329609 Bell-Fruit closing

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 09 December 2019 - 10:01 AM in Any Topic Chat

Some sad news folks..... looks like most of BFM's site next to the QMC hospital in Lenton, Nottingham is closing!

https://www.fruitemu...-fruit-closing/

#329307 LINX 1010B - Error

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 20 November 2019 - 01:08 PM in Any Topic Chat

From my contact....

Could be a corrupt windows install run a sfc /scannow and a chkdsk /f or worse the chips that act as the storage are f***ed can also be knackered drivers for the chipset it's a very general error

#329302 LINX 1010B - Error

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 20 November 2019 - 09:27 AM in Any Topic Chat

I've got the earlier 10b version of the same unit, but unfortunately not that experienced with it..... I do however know someone who may be help, so give me some time, and will see what he says.

#328799 Copying ROMs from a fruit machine

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 18 October 2019 - 08:24 AM in Any Topic Chat

Depends on the machine, but if EPROM based, would use something like this, which I so happen to have.

https://www.datahard...llem-gq-4x-v4-0 (Sometimes cheaper via their E-bay site) https://www.ebay.co....ahardware-co-uk

There are some of the cheaper Chinese programmers knocking about, but they are not always that reliable, where this unit is.

#327851 championship soccer dx?

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 17 August 2019 - 11:43 PM in EMULATOR Help & Advice

Hateful machine this, which used to be in my collection ages back.

#326066 Old joke (it made me giggle)

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 03 June 2019 - 07:56 PM in Any Topic Chat

This has got to be the most repeated joke on this forum.

IRC tradition at it's finest :D

#323377 SG to pull the plug on T7`s

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 17 January 2019 - 03:51 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Seams the rebuild firms are now sniffing about these units from what I have seen.

#323374 Shows yours.

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 17 January 2019 - 12:58 AM in Any Topic Chat

Not done one of these in awhile :D

Attached Thumbnails

• desktop_001.jpg

#323086 roms

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 31 December 2018 - 05:11 AM in General FME Discussion

Depends what you mean by this..... If dumping from actual chips, I have a unit for that, but if you need just the data, can often find what you need from an emulated layout.

#322507 HELP: BFM Scorp5 and note acceptors / BNV's

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 21 November 2018 - 11:22 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Ta for the heads up guys!

Trying to do remote help with the owner, and the BNV key trick is not working, though I suspect he's not setting it right, that and I think he has a v2 variant, which BNV = part of the unit's serial number, so gonna try the disable route, noting that the mech can not be updated to new plastic notes anyway.

#322499 HELP: BFM Scorp5 and note acceptors / BNV's

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 21 November 2018 - 10:40 AM in Real Fruit Machines

For reference, I have dumped the roms over at MPU Mecca.

Mazooma Monopoly Money Spinner £70 30p - 50p ROM.zip

#322498 HELP: BFM Scorp5 and note acceptors / BNV's

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 21 November 2018 - 10:11 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Something I am sort of new to, though I have a Red Mummy / NV8.

Been asked to deal with a Mazooma Monopoly game, flashing up a Note error 15, which I have worked out, relates to it's BNV key.

Now I know from my Red machine, the BNV needs to be matched up on the two devices, but I can not for the life of me, work out how this is done on a scorp5.

Mech in question, is a JCM EBA-PB2 (Not upgradeable for the new plastic notes that I do know), so I need help to either install the BNV code (I believe the default code will work in this case), or just disable the mech from the machine all together, although the latter option, I believe reduces the amount the hopper can take (It's on a £70JP - 30p / 50p setup at the mo).

Any ideas?

#322433 My Alzheimer's News

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 17 November 2018 - 06:00 AM in Any Topic Chat

Aye bud. not gonna say too much, but Notts CC need f'ing proper, and I hope my associate who works on legal cases with the HCPC, info supplied, will help out.

#322431 Happy Birthday stanmarsh14

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 16 November 2018 - 11:14 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday ya old perv. :)

No kidding!

This new job at an M&S distro center, I get to play about with bras and knickers all day! :D

#322422 Happy Birthday stanmarsh14

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 16 November 2018 - 09:20 AM in Any Topic Chat

Thanking yah kindly folks!

Got a 3 day off weekend coming up, and doing a mercy run of sorts with me mate to Hunstanton Saturday, so will be popping in to a well known Real Ales warehouse of sorts just outside of King Lyn, and enjoying a few bottles when I get back home for the weekend :)

#322233 Sound roms?

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 09 November 2018 - 10:55 AM in General FME Discussion

Not all games but most, you can pull sounds as .wav files, which will save in the same folder the respective rom is at, by loading thew game in to MFME.

Failing that, you need something that will record the sound output from your soundcard, what Audacity will do.

Audacity will also convert .wav to whatever format you need, .mp3 being the main one.

https://www.audacityteam.org

Attached Thumbnails

• PP_SND.jpg

#319972 Jpm fantaztec manual

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 18 August 2018 - 02:32 PM in WANTED

Ello, Mark from the COAMAS FB group here.

Had a scout about, and not turned up owt yet, but will keep looking.

Chap here, is trying to work out, how to get the machine into test, as well as freeplay / demo mode.

#319701 Is Fruit Emu aware?

Posted by stanmarsh14 on 05 August 2018 - 08:28 PM in Site News

Likely the sites security certificate needs updating, but in all honest truth, should be ok.

Strangely, no issues on Opera, even with the auto https set.