jamesy4's Content

There have been 196 items by jamesy4 (Search limited from 31-March 14)

Sort by                Order  

#333367 Desert island fruits

Posted by jamesy4 on 29 August 2021 - 04:02 PM in General FME Discussion

Yeah,

I got my account closed due to not having two step verification as was going to set it up until I wasn't able to login but apparently someone used my account to spam due to not having that two step verification process up as I use a few sites and fixed it on those but if I could login on D.i.F I would do the two step verification straight away.

Don't think that will happen though as the Site Admin told people to set it up in advance.

#332712 Simulations - Vividfruit Sims: Block Party!

Posted by jamesy4 on 07 December 2020 - 10:51 PM in New Releases

Oh Wow, Thank you very much, this looks great! 

#332676 New member - Desert island Fruits question ( i know this is a odd question )

Posted by jamesy4 on 23 November 2020 - 12:35 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hello,

First of all, welcome to the world of Fruities!

Secondly, If you post a topic in this forum https://www.desertis...ns-new-members/ and introduce yourself than I am sure one of the admins will activate your account

#332402 New simulations

Posted by jamesy4 on 11 August 2020 - 03:58 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hey Vivid,

It's good to see you are still around and that you are doing projects still.

I still have your 2 sims that you did years ago as I remember beta testing them out with you.

#329573 A - Z Of Fruit Machines

Posted by jamesy4 on 08 December 2019 - 09:10 AM in Any Topic Chat

Nudge Nudge Wink Wink

#329508 A - Z Of Fruit Machines

Posted by jamesy4 on 05 December 2019 - 12:57 PM in Any Topic Chat

Thunderbirds

#328191 {Scorpion 5}chris

Posted by jamesy4 on 08 September 2019 - 06:13 PM in Scorpion 5

This is why I don't normally post or interact anymore,

Things have took a turn and a very bad turn indeed, it isn't once what it used to be as it seems to be a FREE FOR ALL now.

I did try to create a layout a fair while ago with 'Ady' on 'Money Talks' but gave up as I ain't good when it comes to it as it would of been a disaster if I did do it!

The thing here is, people are uploading other people's work and is it any wonder why so many creators don't want to release their work on here anymore and upload it elsewhere? I don't blame them as their getting their hard work cut short and not many people actually give a thanks or that as I see only a fair few who actually say their thanks in the comments.

I do applaud all the layout creators and that and especially Wizard on the MFME Project and that, but I think it's high time to start thinking whether Fruit-Emu needs to be updated with newer Admins/Mods who can control/take over and for things to 'try' and go back to what they first were or just simply merge with another site.

I ain't saying the ones we have now don't do their fair share and that, they do an outstanding job but you can't expect them to be on all the time to deal with something like this when it does come or other useless stuff.

#327950 ASTRA BATMAN BEGINS

Posted by jamesy4 on 23 August 2019 - 02:44 PM in Any Topic Chat

I have always wondered if they would do a plasma screen update for their games (similar to Monopoly) where they got 4 game choices, but for Astra they could have the 4 classics

- Party Time Arena
- Party Games

- Double Decker

- Party Time Bingo

- But that is way out of portion now and would never be done (could always dream!) would of been a nice addition to 20th Anniversary of Party Time.

#325079 Round The Town DX

Posted by jamesy4 on 05 April 2019 - 09:17 PM in WIP for MFME5

The apps on the android are as close as to what he can do to them.

There are a few game mode types that are hidden since the update of the apps

- #BSCM - This is going above the percentage of what the machine states

- VIP Mode - This is a 2 hour mode in which will give you a good run but less than #BSCM and above the Banner Ad-clicks

- Banner Ad-clicks - If you haven't clicked VIP Mode, this will play at the percentage shown on the app once you click back or close the ad that is done.

There is a dedicated group on Facebook for this and a lot of info gets put on there (I won't post link as don't want to get done) but most of the apps are pretty much doable for the Jackpot on line and on top when it's ready, especially the new Multi-Bar x (which has the classic 1985 version and bar-x-7 both together)

The Golden Game is as close as to the newer game that is seen in arcades

#325030 Round The Town DX

Posted by jamesy4 on 04 April 2019 - 12:15 PM in WIP for MFME5

also on the android .... the banners are a pain unless you got some sort of blocker

https://apkpure.com/....CashAroundTown

screen-11.jpg?h=355&fakeurl=1

That's because the guy who did it goes by Cashman_eq and he has put ads on them for a reason. You'll find a clone of that one by name of Around SkegVegas and many others.

#324841 Birthday Shout-out to Mr C.

Posted by jamesy4 on 25 March 2019 - 06:42 PM in Any Topic Chat

Wow, the years are flying by even faster, it wasn't long ago I posted for Mr C's last birthday!

Happy Birthday Mr  C, have a great day.

#324656 6.1 problem

Posted by jamesy4 on 17 March 2019 - 01:28 PM in General FME Discussion

Hey reddevil25,

If you are having issues with some squares/boxes not showing up correctly, you may not have the MFME Font installed.

If you are a member of http://www.desertisl...ex.php?/portal/ then you will be able to download the latest MFME Font from there in which you can install within your Fonts Folder in C:/Windows/Fonts.

You may need to download a fruit machine first to get the font needed within the folder!

(If I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me)

#324655 6.1 problem

Posted by jamesy4 on 17 March 2019 - 01:28 PM in General FME Discussion

Hey reddevil25,

If you are having issues with some squares/boxes not showing up correctly, you may not have the MFME Font installed.

If you are a member of http://www.desertisl...ex.php?/portal/ then you will be able to download the latest MFME Font from there in which you can install within your Fonts Folder in C:/Windows/Fonts.

You may need to download a fruit machine first to get the font needed within the folder!

(If I am wrong, I am sure someone will correct me)

#321849 Birthday Time.

Posted by jamesy4 on 19 October 2018 - 12:38 AM in Any Topic Chat

Thanks very much everyone for the birthday messages, finally in those stages of in the 30's!

I had a great day, started out with 'Free Credit' from my local amusements and ended up going for a meal followed by drinks in the evening..

#321639 EE & Giffgaff advice please

Posted by jamesy4 on 12 October 2018 - 11:30 PM in Any Topic Chat

I've not been on any of those,

I've been with O2 and Three network though but currently with Three (4 Years Now) and only pay £12/pm for Unlimited Data/Minutes/Texts/20GB Personal Hotspot WiFi

But I heard GiffGaff can be good for their deals but sometimes can have it's flaws but wouldn't advice going to EE.

#321293 WIP Jiggery Pockery

Posted by jamesy4 on 06 October 2018 - 08:04 AM in Forthcoming Releases

#320879 new arcade for bognor regis

Posted by jamesy4 on 25 September 2018 - 09:55 PM in General FME Discussion

like the one in Bury near Manchester.

I am going through Bury in a few weeks. Do you know what the arcade is called please as I may pay a visit to it as it will keep me away from going to Blackpool/Morecambe/Southport all the time.

Thanks.

#320809 {MPU5}Barcrests Rob Da Bank Dx

Posted by jamesy4 on 22 September 2018 - 08:19 PM in MPU5

Thank you so much for this layout, it looks absolutely smashing! Great Job!

#320619 Rob Da Bank Wdx

Posted by jamesy4 on 12 September 2018 - 09:09 PM in WIP for MFME5

That a superb looking DX Mr.C!

This was the very first machine I played on the £70 Jackpot range as I hit the Jackpot quite a few times when it was in my Local Pub!

Some members need to be patient and know how much work goes into each layout that is released, I would like to see some of them 'take up' the challenge of trying to create one and see them go "I'm sorry but can't do it" and then fail!

Great job as always with the DX, looks superb!

#319616 WIP - BWB Ghost Buster

Posted by jamesy4 on 02 August 2018 - 04:30 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Childhood Memory Days will come flooding back with this! Can't wait for it to be released, looks great!

#319187 Name Of Machine and Is It Emulated?

Posted by jamesy4 on 11 July 2018 - 09:05 PM in Any Topic Chat

Oh, some hopes them (maybe)!

Was one of my favourites when was growing up, used to play this, the pyramid one (with nudges on the coins) and then the famous Pinball Nudger and Tick Tock Cash.

#319183 Name Of Machine and Is It Emulated?

Posted by jamesy4 on 11 July 2018 - 05:40 PM in Any Topic Chat

Yes, it was Ghostbusters,

Was wondering if it was emulated?

https://www.youtube....h?v=-_A0m246PBw

#319171 Name Of Machine and Is It Emulated?

Posted by jamesy4 on 10 July 2018 - 09:56 PM in Any Topic Chat

Hey,

I was just wondering if anyone remembers a machine as I used to play it quite a lot in Funland Blackpool back in the early 00's and late 90's as all I can remember is:-

You had to get 3 ghosts on the winline to get a feature and one of the features was a skill (ranging from slow to fast) on 3/4 different stacks of ghosts

(It wasn't Haunted House or Ghost Train)

Sorry about the lack of description.

#319000 Birthdays about!

Posted by jamesy4 on 01 July 2018 - 08:30 PM in Any Topic Chat

Happy birthday to you both! 

#318879 Machine not connected to top box... What would you do?

Posted by jamesy4 on 27 June 2018 - 11:16 AM in Real Fruit Machines

I had this within a aracde in Morecambe and Blackpool

The one in Morecambe being Pleasureland Arcade where the 3 player party time deluxe (Player 3) would keep flashing in attract more whilst playing it as Players 1 and 2 didn't attract when you played them, told the staff/engineer about it and they said that it 'should do that' and I went 'No it shouldn't, so they did a test on it and found out that it wasn't connected to the top box and they believed to think a 'Machine Light Bulb' would fix it when infact we all know it wouldn't, so after about 30 minutes of trying to find the problem, they said that it was connected to the top box and surprise it wasn't when I went to play it again, so had a argument with them and they told me not to come back unless I say I was Sorry., in which I won't be doing!

I believe some arcades try to fleece you and make you feel dumb when you know what machines should do even after playing them for over 15+ years.

The one in Blackpool being Star Attractions (aka Mr. B's and Golden Mile), went to play the 3 player stand up one, fairly 1 and 3 went up without a problem and surprise, it was Number 2 that was in attract mode this time whilst playing it as I put around £30 through it and had a talk with the staff there and they said that they would look into it as the technician came out and managed to sort it out and they gave me my £30 back after looking through the CCTV and seeing that I had been playing it.

Went back to the day after after it was fixed and it went up like crazy (Hot Streak), must of had about 50+ boards within £10 and emptying just nearly £140+ out of it (after they refilled it when it was empty).

Went back the day after that to think it might of died down, but managed to get another £70+ from it.

As I know that when these are in attract mode and don't do tops when they should then they would save up and go on a run when they are fixed/connected to the top box.