mazza500's Content

There have been 150 items by mazza500 (Search limited from 28-April 14)

Sort by                Order  

#328011 show us your laptop/pc spec!

Posted by mazza500 on 26 August 2019 - 12:15 PM in Any Topic Chat

Slightly overkill

Coolermaster Cosmos 2

i7 5930k 6 core 

64gb ddr4 

GTX 2080ti

256gb nvme m.2 ssd

2tb hdd

#322742 Ebay, fruit machine help

Posted by mazza500 on 06 December 2018 - 01:49 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Thank you both for the info! 

#322738 Ebay, fruit machine help

Posted by mazza500 on 05 December 2018 - 11:40 PM in Real Fruit Machines

I could pick up a mpu4 board and a spare power supply for around £60. Also a PDF of the manual can be found online. 

How easy would it be to swap out the mpu4? Haven't done any major previous work to fruit machines. 

#322719 Ebay, fruit machine help

Posted by mazza500 on 05 December 2018 - 06:32 PM in Real Fruit Machines

"So I plugged it in and it makes a whirring noise as if it is trying to start then immediately the alarm sounds which only stops when lid is closed. Because the lid lock isnt functioning correctly it seems like the alarm overrides everything. No lights at all on anywhere."

So it seems that there is no error code just the alarm sound. 

Anyone have any clue? 

#322698 Ebay, fruit machine help

Posted by mazza500 on 04 December 2018 - 03:43 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Sent a private message to them to ask. 

#322694 Ebay, fruit machine help

Posted by mazza500 on 04 December 2018 - 12:57 PM in Real Fruit Machines

So been after this fruit machine for 7-8 years now, Excalibur by MDM. Finally one has come up on ebay. Only problem is it's not fully working, alarm sounds on startup. 

If anyone that knows what they are doing could fix it, I would be happy to pay for the labor, any parts, the machine etc. The machine looks in great shape so it might be an easy fix. 

https://www.ebay.co....tm/123524788022

Would be very grateful if anyone could help. I know it's a weird request but might as well ask :) 

Thanks guys 

#319529 T7 Questions

Posted by mazza500 on 28 July 2018 - 11:14 AM in Real Fruit Machines

Thanks everyone

#319473 T7 Questions

Posted by mazza500 on 26 July 2018 - 01:33 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Thank you for answering! 

I don't intend to play around with the machine at all. I just want to be covered in case of HDD failure as I don't have the greatest luck with fruit machines, thanks for explaining. 

Further to the bpak questions, where or who can I get these from? I only play the machine in demo so any further games would be great. 

#319471 T7 Questions

Posted by mazza500 on 26 July 2018 - 12:00 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hello, I got my T7 a few days ago and so far I love it. 

I do have a few questions. 

Can rio bpaks be installed on a T7? Games such as Rocky Balbonus? 

Also I am missing a few bpaks for T7 games which the guy I bought it off didn't have. There's a few I am interested in like Friends £100, Jackpot Party £100, Elvis Smash Hits (T7 version, £70 JP), Money Mad Martians (original £100), Africa Untamed (£100), Wizard of Oz (£100), Monopoly (£100). Are there any chance of getting these from somewhere?

I should also clone the hard drive at some point, what were the steps to do this? 

Thanks in advance and sorry for the multiple questions, first time with a T7 and pretty unfamiliar. 

Random picture of it : here

#319107 Bought a T7

Posted by mazza500 on 07 July 2018 - 04:34 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Managed to pick up a T7 with 30 day warranty and free delivery for £1250. 3 games in real mode but the guy is installing over 50 demo games on it including Top Trumps, all the community games etc and some other rare games such as Red Hot Roll. Will be mainly using it in demo mode anyway so this is perfect.  

I remember T7's being expensive a few years back. How was this for a deal? 

#316634 Fruit Machines £50 each

Posted by mazza500 on 19 March 2018 - 10:27 AM in Real Fruit Machines

What area is the collection from?

Ashford, kent 

don't forget the photo's before they go mazza and i hope they find a loving home too.

Don't worry will make sure I get load before they go. 

#316620 Fruit Machines £50 each

Posted by mazza500 on 18 March 2018 - 05:39 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Got my two machines left which will need to be gone by Wednesday 28th.

Homers Meltdown and The Streak Single.

Selling them both £50 each / £100 for the both.

You can find more info about them on my previous selling thread.

PM me if interested. First come first serve :p

#316487 Selling Fruit Machines Seriously Cheap

Posted by mazza500 on 09 March 2018 - 01:10 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hello! Will be moving very soon so looking to get rid of my fruit machine. Been trying to sell with no luck so will be reducing the price! Looking to have these gone as soon as possible!!!!

1. Homers Meltdown - Perfect condition - Pretty much every bulb works  - Well maintained - Will come with at least a few hundred spare bulbs both red and white. Accepts both new and old £1.

2. The Streak - 1 Player - Mazooma - Full working order - A few bulbs out on the top board - A little decal burn from previous owner on top board - The LED display for top board is a little off but none of this effects gameplay. Accepts both new and old £1. Used in a arcade by previous owner. 

3. Last machine is the Enhance Rio which I bought from Chasnbons. Although this was a wonderful machine and I had great fun playing it, I had a fair few problems with it which was from my bad luck. 

You can view the old sales thread here - http://www.fruit-emu...ssibly-for-sale

Everything will come with it as previously stated in this thread. 

Problems: 

The machine will no longer boot. Died after a BSOD error. Booted back up a few times but then died again completely.  I am pretty sure all it needs is a new mk4 pc and it will be good to go. Also needs a few new screws. Repairs should cost no more than £70. Everything else works perfect with the machine. Monitors in good condition etc. Everything that  is stated on the other thread is still true apart from the PC in the machine which will need repairing or changing and the machine will be in one piece and not two. 

I paid £600 for the machine. It plays 20 games in real mode and demo mode, view more info on the other thread. 

Collection is from Ashford, Kent. Happy to accept courier collection, will need picking up from room on ground floor. (No stairs) 

Payment is cash on collection or bank transfer. 

Will sell all 3 as a bundle for £300.  Paid over £950 for these machines in the past 2 years so you are getting a fantastic deal. 

Happy to provide any information or pictures if needed. Hit me up with a PM or reply below. 

Also Vectra will get them pictures for the DX. 

#316104 Selling My Fruit Machines Cheap

Posted by mazza500 on 19 February 2018 - 04:34 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Hello! Will be moving next month so looking to get rid of my fruit machine.

1. Homers Meltdown - Perfect condition - Pretty much every bulb works  - Well maintained - Will come with at least a few hundred spare bulbs both red and white. Accepts both new and old £1. Looking for £125. This has been well looked after and is in great condition for the age. 

2. The Streak - 1 Player - Mazooma - Full working order - A few bulbs out on the top board - A little decal burn from previous owner on top board - The LED display for top board is a little off but none of this effects gameplay. Accepts both new and old £1. Used in a arcade by previous owner. Looking for £100. 

3. Last machine is the Enhance Rio which I bought from Chasnbons. Although this was a wonderful machine and I had great fun playing it, I had a fair few problems with it which was from my bad luck. 

You can view the old sales thread here - http://www.fruit-emu...ssibly-for-sale

Everything will come with it as previously stated in this thread. 

Problems: 

The machine will no longer boot. Died after a BSOD error. Booted back up a few times but then died again completely.  I am pretty sure all it needs is a new mk4 pc and it will be good to go. Also needs a few new screws. Repairs should cost no more than £70. Everything else works perfect with the machine. Monitors in good condition etc. Everything that  is stated on the other thread is still true apart from the PC in the machine which will need repairing or changing and the machine will be in one piece and not two. 

I paid £600 for the machine. It plays 20 games in real mode and demo mode, view more info on the other thread. 

Looking for £300. Repairs won't cost much so you could keep this for yourself or make a quick buck for yourself as these go for a good price now. 

Collection is from Ashford, Kent. Happy to accept couriers collection. Viewings are also welcome. 

Payment is cash on collection or bank transfer. 

Will sell all 3 as a bundle for £425.  Paid over £1000 for these machines in the past 2 years so you are getting a fantastic deal. 

Happy to provide any information or pictures if needed. Hit me up with a PM or reply below. 

#314223 {Epoch}Homer's Meltdown HD - DX

Posted by mazza500 on 04 January 2018 - 06:15 PM in Epoch

Thanks for the shoutout and thanks again for the awesome work and upload :) 

#314176 (Scratch Drawn) Homer's Meltdown DX

Posted by mazza500 on 04 January 2018 - 09:57 AM in Forthcoming Releases

It's amazing. Looking at this on my 65" 4K monitor, it looks better than the real thing. You have done a fantastic job making every detail perfect. Weird how a emulation is looking better than the real thing. Look forward to your next future release. 

#313533 Barcrest ERIO Help

Posted by mazza500 on 26 December 2017 - 10:04 PM in Real Fruit Machines

You could try a new hard drive image?

Already tried a new hard drive, didn't work unfortunately. Pretty sure it is the PSU. 

#313521 Barcrest ERIO Help

Posted by mazza500 on 26 December 2017 - 07:02 PM in Real Fruit Machines

What's happened?

Got a blue screen of of death error, rebooted, worked for 5 minutes and then crashed completely with no error. Now won't boot at all. It's defo the PC itself. Everything seems fine so suspecting PSU. 

#313503 Barcrest ERIO Help

Posted by mazza500 on 26 December 2017 - 01:06 PM in Real Fruit Machines

Pretty sure the PSU is fked on my new erio. I was wondering what PSU it uses and if there are any around on the spare parts sites? Don't mind the price. 

So its a Barcrest Enhance Rio, with MK4 PC. 

I was also wondering what are the differences between the PC's in the erio's? MK4, MK5, MK6 etc? Do they include better hardware or something? 

Thanks a lot and a late merry christmas :)

#312946 Star wars

Posted by mazza500 on 15 December 2017 - 10:40 PM in General FME Discussion

If not could be this one? 

250-club-fruit-machine-bargain-917-p.jpg

#312945 Eye's Down (mazoomma) triple player video adder5

Posted by mazza500 on 15 December 2017 - 10:36 PM in General FME Discussion

I love this machine, never seen it mentioned anywhere and only ever seen it twice. Would be amazing to have this emulated but looks like if it is PC based then we may be waiting a while lol. 

#312870 Christmas Theme

Posted by mazza500 on 14 December 2017 - 08:00 PM in Any Topic Chat

Pretty sure it's 358 x 64 

#312864 Christmas Theme

Posted by mazza500 on 14 December 2017 - 07:11 PM in Any Topic Chat

Nothing special (not a designer) but looks smart and features bells which are also found on many fruitys. 

797cd1a6dd90317f7555d00fc1a64cc7.png

Soruce: https://imgur.com/a/EFhUy

#312779 So......new machine?

Posted by mazza500 on 12 December 2017 - 10:57 PM in Real Fruit Machines

need an update party games with better graphics etc although that was a game that stood out from the crowd at the time, then came along monopoly etc

Agree with Party Games, still very popular. I was thinking the otherday about it, I think it would be awesome if Astra did something similar to what Mazooma did with The Streak. A 4 player sitdown with a TV style top board with the choice of three features, Party Games, Party Bingo and Party Time. Mixing three top games together with updated visuals in both £70 and £5 variants I feel would be a huge success considering how popular Party Time and Party Games was / are.

#312601 (Scratch Drawn) Homer's Meltdown DX

Posted by mazza500 on 09 December 2017 - 01:53 PM in Forthcoming Releases

Sorry I gave it a go but didn't turn out brilliant as machine had to be on and haven't got a proper camera lol.

https://drive.google...tlHT_G12qcZyxYR