• File Size: 12.11MB
  • Views: 4811
  • Downloads: 195

This file has been reported as broken because:

:elvis:

Download QPS - Win Spinner 3 Player - £5/10p/86% 1.0

* * * * - 1 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX for QPS's Win Spinner (3 Player) set on £5/10p/86% and running on Scorpion 4

Great little 3 player from QPS. Get 3 'crazy spins' on the winline or spin 'crazy spins' on the feature wheel to get up to the topbox feature.

This machine is the first one I've attempted with a disc reel, and with help from Wizard, I managed to get it working OK. 

Let me know if its something you like, or if anything is wrong with the layout and I'll get it fixed ASAP.

Usual shortcuts apply except 9=Insert 50p, and 8=Insert 10p

Many thanks for downloading.

Thanks matey :)

Awesome, Thank you.

Brilliant mate! thankyou

Hi, how do you open all three and the top box, it will only let me open one at a time?

awesome machine can the qps machine win can alley be done too ?! 

Hi, how do you open all three and the top box, it will only let me open one at a time?

Open multiple instances of MFME, but start with the topbox first

Thank You, Great Layout, Plays Nicely, Found NO Issues. :)

Please can anyone tell me what im doing wrong i cant seem to get any of the three player machines topbox to work they all say busy even though i have the correct ip address entered in all of them no matter which i load first. usually topbox first then slave 1/ 2 ect just dont understand what im doing wrong thanks in advance. ps my laptop is connected to my wireless network could this be the case ?

Mricko are you using MFME5.1? 

Yes Ive tried MFME 5 and MFME 5.1 and still the same but i am not going to give up trying thanks for the reply

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

22 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users

Google (1)