• File Size: 12.49MB
  • Views: 3131
  • Downloads: 195

Previous Versions

• 03 Sep 2017 Download Bfm's Cops 'n' Robbers "Safe Cracker" £25 Wdx

Download Bfm's Cops 'n' Robbers "Safe Cracker" £25 Wdx

* * * * * 1 Votes

Screenshots

WARNING THIS MACHINE LAYOUT CONTAINS FLASHING LIGHTS WITHIN THE SIDE ART IN ATTRACT MODE!!!

I know this was released approx 10 days back, but as i already cleaned and started lighting the flyer prior to that release i thought i'd carry on with my own version.

Thanks Goto Andy-1 for his classic's and the Dx prior to this, and his permission to allow me to carry on with this version.
 To Richy1976 for the flyer he sent me.

This layout uses the same safe cracker button and the same way of doing it as its predecessor. The main button is the "collect hidden feature" button and the two arrows either side are the Left/Right rotate, although it doesn,t appear to work that well. If you do have two choices luckily it'll flash the relevant colours so you'll just have to collect what you want when it flashes first time, the button i made isn.t the original its just something i styled around the image i had.

Shortcuts are-

Start = Spacebar
Transfer = T (But doesn't work on this machine due to the notey only gives change!!!)
Exchange, for feature board/hidden features = E
Holds = 1,2,3
Hi = 2, Lo = 3
Collect = C
Cancel = `
Safecracker button = S
Left = < ,
Right = >  .

The Notey does work but only gives change the shortcuts are the usual 7,8,& 9
£££'s in = 0

That was my 5th Anniversary release, still can,t believe its been that long since i started creating layouts and i still enjoy doing what i do long may it continue!!!

Enjoy and Happy Gaming!!!!!! 

nice one, something new other than DOND.

Brilliant! Thanks as always Vectra :)

Awesome, Thank You.

Thank you for the fantastic layout.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

21 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 21 guests, 0 anonymous users