• File Size: 9.34MB
  • Views: 4195
  • Downloads: 426

Previous Versions

• 15 Jun 2017 Download Barcrests Lucky Strike Wdx

Download Barcrests Lucky Strike Wdx v2

- - - - -

Screenshots

Finally got round to finishing this off today with a solid 7 hours work finding the lamps and drawing the reel bands etc,this was a popular game back in the day and has a decent run in it.This is a large dx so should be clear enough to read fully,no side art for the full screen fans,thanks go to wizard for the new mfme emulator,spa for the roms and the flyer provider,all short cuts are as usual.... then C for take cash F for take feature and S for take strike. I hope everythings fine with it as it wasn't the easiest layout to make and suss out,the top board is very busy.

What's New in Version v2 (See full changelog)

• Fixed a reel error.

Thank you.

Looks great, didn't expect the gold rush sound to play when you get the "Strike it rich" feature. 

Thankyou...never played this one so will be interesting

Awesome layout, Thanks Tommy.

Thanks for this! A concise and neat layout.

Thanks Tommy.

how do u get this to work i keep getting te layout file message missing plz help

Looks great, didn't expect the gold rush sound to play when you get the "Strike it rich" feature. 

how did u get it to work i keep getting layout file missiing plz help thxs

darrenking, which version of MFME are you using, make sure it's v5.1. Open the emulator and click about and you'll see. If it's v5, 3.2, 9.4, 10.1 it won't work.

V5.1 is available on this site, in the downloads, under the emulators category. V5.1 is all you need nowadays, until v5.2 comes out etc.... only a tiny handful of layouts won't work, which will be fixed in v5.2. So forgot 3.2, 9.4, 10.1, 5 or any other version of MFME.

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

26 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 26 guests, 0 anonymous users