• Views: 8266
  • Downloads: 878

Previous Versions

• 08 Feb 2017 Download Barcrest Rainbow Riches Wdx
  • 07 Feb 2017 Download Barcrest Rainbow Riches Wdx

Download Barcrest Rainbow Riches Wdx

* * * * * 6 Votes

Screenshots

Here's yet another photo based dx of barcrest 's rainbow riches,50p/30p play with a £35 jackpot,this isn't the best looking dx as the photo's weren't that great,some of the red lamps look iffy but couldn't do much more with em,thanks to spa for the roms,wizard for the new mfme,All short cuts as normal then....... T for transfare and super trail,s for stake change and step G for bonus gamble and N to insert £20 note.

epic game and all....but the machine keeps reseting when you take a nudge on the top game....is it a posible ram error?

Edited: I know DX's are no easy task to perform not to mention all the lamping on this one :err:....but i just thought you needed to know 

Wow! Nice looking layout... Thank you! :)

Great stuff thanks, I can now play this for the first time. Always DOND in the pubs I go in.

thanks

Good fruit machine intill you get bonus nudges on the main game then the game crashes...........

Good fruit machine intill you get bonus nudges on the main game then the game crashes...........

That is now fixed :)

I'm guessing this might be that one everyone kept asking for, is rainbow riches been emulated yet before MFME 5 was released. 

As always nice layout looks and plays great Many thanks for this :D

thanks tommy another great machine you have bought to life ;)

amazing work Tommy, thanks

Great work, Very well put together,  many thanks,

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

13 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

0 members, 13 guests, 0 anonymous users