Previous Versions

• 20 Dec 2016 Download Double DOND 1.3
  • 20 Dec 2016 Download Double DOND 1.2
  • 20 Dec 2016 Download Double DOND 1.0

Download Double DOND 1.4

* * * * * 5 Votes

Screenshots

Here is my DX of Double DOND running on Scorpion 5 50p/30p Dual Stake/£35/86%

Another DOND, but this time running on £35 Jackpot instead of the usual £35.

I've got another DOND to do yet but I know for those who aren't a fan of DOND, you've probably seen enough by now  :cute:

This is another layout I've used lamp masking on to add a slightly better effect. Hopefully people are liking this addition. I've had a go at Lamp masks this time too and I think it adds a nice edge to the lamping. Please let me know what you think of it because - artwork permitting - I will do this to future layouts too if it's something people like.

Hopefully all is OK, but as always I welcome any comments for anything that isn't right or needs changing.

Hoppers are topped up, volume is up and note acceptor is working by clicking on an amount above it to insert notes.

Usual shortcuts apply except P for play it again button, R for Streak and B for COB... 

Many thanks for looking

What's New in Version 1.4 (See full changelog)

• 1.4: Fixed Box Value Error
  • 1.3: Fixed 1p and 10p lamp on left DOND board.

Brill mate, to be honest i would rather have as many of the deals on emulator done,  so carry on dx'ing em mate! Thanks!!

great DX, and like wildcat says please keep em coming as there are some of us who love playing them

Awesome, Thank You.

Over 100 downloads and nobody has mentioned the obvious.........it's the 70 romset.  Not 35.  Just had the JP, 70.

NQ.

No its not. Its the £35 romset and Ive just double checked it...

hi what emulator do i need to play this

beyond belief! Well done

Thank you very much!

Thank you.

Other files you may be interested in ..

Random Files

27 user(s) are online (in the past 15 minutes)

1 members, 24 guests, 0 anonymous users

Bing (2), mabby2000